Gerard Butler: 'Next Three Days' Premiere with Russell Crowe!

Gerard Butler: 'Next Three Days' Premiere with Russell Crowe!

Gerard Butler attends the premiere of the thriller The Next Three Days on Thursday (November 9) at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York.

The 40-year-old actor was there to support Russell Crowe, who stars in the flick about a man who plans to break his wife out of jail after she’s accused for a murder he believe she did not commit.

On Friday (Novermber 5), Gerry and Russell attended a Haiti fundraiser along with Adrien Brody, who also showed up for the premiere!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Russell Crowe at the premiere…

gerard butler next three days premiere 01

• Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

he looks good here.It looks like he’s been busy lately.

And…..he’s back. Gerry as Gerry should be.

I can’t take much more. How gorgeous is this man? LOVE HIM.

Shakespeare in love @ 11/10/2010 at 12:29 am

What has happened to Crowe? He looks like a beached whale in a big black coverup.

Sexay..,,.,…..omg the second pic the hotness is melting the page.

What movie will he be in next?

Will someone in HW give this man a good script to work with

He looks amazing. Perfect body. His hair is gorgeous brushed back away from his handsome face. Interesting how in just a day, the color of his hair looks very different from the AFPJ dinner. This man is very changeable. Not like most men who stick to one look and never try anything new.

Butler goes to another premiere of a friend’s movie…and it tanks? Just joking, but he went to the premiere of Hillary’s new much talked about movie, “Convicted” and it is a humonguous flop in the money market. Yet, she’ll probably get an Academy nomination. Guess no one wants to see good acting. Just cars blowing up and dirty jokes??

Re Russell: I never liked him. I hope his movie is a flop. I was especially horrendified (LOL) when he took on Robin Hood. Fat old Robin.

I’ve been trying to fight my Butler fever, but I’m throwing in the towell. I just can’t even ……………………………

2 shades darker @ 11/10/2010 at 12:52 am

It looks like Gerry got a spray tan. He was death pale a few days ago and now he looks much healthier.

passing by @ 11/10/2010 at 12:55 am

Good lord. What a gorgeous creature. I looked at the last thread at the artists thing and thought nice but whatever. Dumb hair. I’ve seen a lot of show biz types in my life, but this guy? He’s got it. Yes, baby, he’s got it. (Old song lyrics) But what do we do with him? What the heck is he? Model. Actor. Celebrity. Businessman. Producer? Director? Con man? But, damn, he’s gorgeous.

Please, no more Adrien Brody on the Gerard Butler threads. :(
I don’t know what it is, but Brody is such a big turn off. I can’t stand pictures of him.

Gerry, on the other hand, looks fantastic these days. I love him at this weight and I love the long hair combed back. Perfect.

@Sooooo: Maybe not so good that he came to the premiere knowing that he looked like some hottie. And Russell looked like that. It should have been RC’s night, but it turned into look at Butler night. But Crowe got himself into that condition. No one is to blame but Crowe.

crowe my god! get the number of a good trainer from GB

About butler @ 11/10/2010 at 1:15 am

I’ve been a fan for a long time. Loved him as Gus. Loved him as Sam. Loved him as Attila. Loved him as Marek, on and on. He is a chameleon as someone said about his eyes. But it’s just about him in general for me. I don’t think there has ever been a more beautiful person put on the place that is this earth. I’m talking about looks. I don’t know him personally, so I won’t go there. Not talking spiritually. Just talking about the outside. I want to clone him.

Anastasia @ 11/10/2010 at 1:16 am

Another set of mouth dropping pictures of Gerard!
he seems to be getting hotter by the second!
i love him and i am glad he is making all these movies

About him @ 11/10/2010 at 1:19 am

I LOVE GERARD.

hellotheregb @ 11/10/2010 at 1:20 am

looks great what a guy!

@About him: Me too. Good night.

juniper & lamplight @ 11/10/2010 at 1:33 am

Give Butler a few days – he’ll look like sh-it again.

Russell Crowe has gained more weight this year because he’s been doing what most Hollywood actors can’t be BOTHERED trying to do (because they’d gain weight): He stopped smoking, after something like 35 years of constant lighting up. It’s going to take awhile for his body’s metabolism to catch up. Give the guy credit for doing the right thing, instead of griping about “beached whales”, etc.

@juniper & lamplight: Maybe he will. He’s only human. But right now. He’s just perfect. My goodness, he’s a piece of work. For me, he is the hero in every novel. HE IS MITCH RAPP.

@juniper & lamplight:

That’s why I like him. Always different. You never know what to expect.

@mjkbk:

In addition to recently giving up smoking, he also gave up caffeine. He stopped the cigs AND coffee simultaneously. He talked about it on the Today show.
Good for him. Everyone, cut him some slack. I’m sure the weight gain is a temporary result of him white knuckling the caffeine and nicotine addictions.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All