Gwyneth Paltrow: Beer Before CMA Awards!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Beer Before CMA Awards!

Gwyneth Paltrow strikes a pose and shows some leg at the 2010 CMA Awards on Wednesday (November 10) in Nashville, Tennessee.

The 38-year-old actress looked radiant in an Atelier Versace gown and a S.J. Phillips earring.

Gwyn revealed how she got ready for her live country singing debut.

“I went to a great bar and had a pint of Guinness. That’s my new ritual,” she said on CMT’s pre-show. “I’m feeling good!”

10+ pictures inside of Gwyneth Paltrow at the CMA Awards in Nashville…

gwyneth paltrow cma 01
gwyneth paltrow cma 11

Credit: Larry Busacca; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Gwyneth Paltrow

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
elizabeth marinas @ 11/10/2010 at 8:58 pm

i love gwyneth’s dress she lookws so beautiful i hope her performence goes very well

OMG Gwyneth went all out country with that dress

Sweet Pea @ 11/10/2010 at 9:00 pm

I think she looks good but kind of old.

Sweet Pea @ 11/10/2010 at 9:01 pm

Everybody ages though.

The dress is beautiful but I feel like I’ve seen it a hundred times before.

No doubt shes aged, but who doesnt? I think she looks great

dot spotter @ 11/10/2010 at 9:05 pm

Big Bird in a ball gown.

just saying @ 11/10/2010 at 9:07 pm

She looked fine until I saw the big pics. Gwynnie looks rough.

I don’t know what they’re doing with her makeup but her face looks dirty. Like they applied her makeup before she washed her face.

Is she botoxing? Her face looks plastic.
She used to be pretty natural looking.

I love GP and I think she looks great here but to me she’s looking alot like Claire Danes…..

The dress is o.k. It looks like something Carrie Underwood would wear to the CMAs.

This is the best I’ve seen her look in a LONG time but I agree, she does look much older than 38.

Wondrring @ 11/10/2010 at 9:15 pm

Is she trying to get fans? Glee and cmas? I really don’t think people care all that much about her or her projects films or music. She’s pretty lame and A bit annoying. Her whole vibe is just bleh meh ugh huh buh haha

ugly chick

@cinn: I think Carrie Underwood has worn something really similar.

Nine Songs @ 11/10/2010 at 9:20 pm

From a distance, she looks like a pretty, shiny Barbie. Up close, like an aging socialite.

Seriously Jared, You have three people up from the CMA’s so far and not one of them is a country star….you know what the award show is for.

blonde lover @ 11/10/2010 at 9:23 pm

Gwyneth’s come full circle back to the style rut she was experiencing before she made the daring decision to chop off her hair for Iron Man. Made her look really chic and Carol Lombard sexy. Now she’s returned to the same hippie hair she could only make look presentable for red carpet events.

WHERE IS HER HUSBAND? AND FOR THAT MATTER–WHERE ARE THE KIDS.? SHE HAS BEEN FLYING SOLO FOR A LONG TIME, NOW. . ANOTHER COUPLE THAT’S ABOUT TO KAPUT, BUT, WHERE IS THE MEDIA. ON THIS COUPLE. .

fashionista @ 11/10/2010 at 9:27 pm

This looks like the same country music dress you see at the awards every year. Yes, the colors are gorgeous but it’s nothing special despite being Versace. The earrings are a unique touch though.

Eric D. Midget @ 11/10/2010 at 9:28 pm

Trying too hard.

YUCK…CAN’T BELIEVE THIS PLAIN JANE TRANNY IS BLYTHE DANNER’S DAUGHTER.

SHE NEEDS STYLE TIPS FROM HER BEAUTIFUL MOM. THEY LOOK THE SAME AGE.

I think she looks fine. Wish her husband was around to offer his support.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All