Ke$ha: Bikini Babe in Australia!

Ke$ha: Bikini Babe in Australia!

UPDATE: Apologies, images removed!

Ke$ha hits the beach in a black bikini on Wednesday (November 10) in Sydney, Australia.

The 23-year-old singing sensation had her new song, “Sleazy,” covered by Ben Folds at a show in Columbus, Ohio earlier in the week! A concertgoer said that Ben wanted to cover the most popular song at the time, so he went on iTunes and picked out “Sleazy”!

“HOLY S—. dream come true. this is TRULY amazing,” Ke$ha tweeted.

Ben Folds Covers ‘Sleazy’

ABC

Ugh, that’s a man right?

I feel 100% better about my bikini body now.

[I n F a m o u s l y C o o L] @ 11/10/2010 at 11:39 am

…ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lmao a freaking mess…shes a ghost with a box figure..someone get her a whole piece suit please.

Ke$ha & Courtney Love….separated at birth?

WhatWillTheNeigborsSay? @ 11/10/2010 at 11:42 am

damn. she has no ass

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW

I’m not a fan of her but I’m actually glad she’s comfortable in her own skin. Her body is far from perfect but at least she’s being herself.

Awful body.

Guys stop trashing her, not everyone in hollywood should have to be a size 0

jkhjhkkhkjh @ 11/10/2010 at 12:03 pm

@Alison: its not even about that. its her odd square shape , no ass and bad skin.

@Alison:
not a size 0 but at least a well toned body… that’s what they get paid for, not only “music”, also their image… she has the body of a never-exercized-40yr old… and she is only 23… she doesn’t look fit at all… gross

I just vomited all over myself.

its not about the size, her body looks unhealty.ewww

laverdadduele @ 11/10/2010 at 12:15 pm

Ouch! My eyes hurt! What a horrible sight!

ppl think Gabourey Sidibe has an UGLY body what abotu ke$ha??…In her music videos they make her legs look refined and make her body look polished. Hmmm….Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!

That’s all i am going to say!

iS JUST JARED MAKING FUN OF HER???…It says “Bikini Babe in Australia” is this a joke??…or are they for real??…I am not here to judge like i said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But her body looks older than 23 years old!

Buzz Light @ 11/10/2010 at 12:49 pm

Omg, guys stop with the nasty comments. If you have NOTHING nice to say then DON”T freaking say it. At least she’s not starving herself, to get the (sickly skinny look)

Ke$ha is Beautiful and looks amazing in a Bikini : ) :P

Im seriously in chok right now :| GOOOOOOOSH

hey, not everyone looks like those celebs with tight abs, at least she’s comfortable in her skin

How many kids has she had???Remember Back in the Day when Pop Stars were Hot.

WTF IS THAT THING!?

Please people, I’m the first to say I hate her music/style/whatever but making fun of someone’s body is NOT ok! We all come in different shapes and sizes, doesn’t means something’s better than the other. How hard can it be for people to get that?!

She is NOT 23…couldnt be!!!

What’s with the flabs? Too much coronas? She looks older than Madonna!

she left her a** in her other pants

these new pop stars get more n more ugly.

that woman is not even remotely attractive, no wonder she has to wear all that awful make up to look half decent.

@sanoga: I feel 100% better about my bikini body now.

jajajajaja, i felt the same….

@sanoga: I thought the same!!!! How funny

wtfisthat @ 11/10/2010 at 3:18 pm

That is seriously nasty

She is 23 yrs old!!! She looks so so so so bad in a bikini OMG

its not that she is only chubby or pale or celluliite its all of them togethr its awful

it’s not that WE are cruel dissing the girl, it’s THE MEDIA (coughJaredcough) posting these unattractive, nasty pictures no one really wants to see.
if a girl looks great it’s a good thing to post her candid pictures but when she’s BEYOND TERRIBLE it’s the problem of the people who make such pictures public, not of the public saying the pictures (and the girl) are ugly

She’s not fat she’s just oddly shaped! She has no ass and her stomach is weird. Seems like a possible plastic surgery gone wrong and this is what she was left with!

Wow, you people are cruel.

its ashame that we not only allow these people to be untalented but also terrible to look at as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why!!! We are falling off America.

And that cover is horrible along with her weirdly shaped body.

Oy, sorry, but I had to laugh, her body is too funny ! I don’t think we’ll see her again in bikini…

KEISHA PUT YOUR SWEETUMS COSTUM BACK ON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 90 year – old singing… Ahahahhhhhh

there is a plethora of douche bags on this site…I could careless what all these comments say I think shes hot

hopefully people realize Kesha doesn’t look her age because she doesn’t dress her age. not that Kesha dresses particularly mature but so many people here are bitter.

@sanoga: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ME TOO

Why were they removed?

COntinuo fazendo ela mesmo assim…no escuro tá blz

this site is so scary! they images were removed lmaoo

Why the F***CK did the images got removed? We all know she’s disgusting and looks like white trash, a few images being removed are not gonna take away that image of syphilis we get when we see her. Also that pic posted instead of the bikini ones is WAY worse.

Why the F**CK did the images got removed? We all know she is white trash and looks disgusting, a few images being removed are not gonna take away the feeling of contracting syphilis we get by watching her, so why bother? Also the photo posted instead of the bikini ones is WAY worse. LOL.

chocolatecookie @ 11/10/2010 at 9:35 pm

@Jess:

she looked like spongebob squarepants..

it is unfortunate the pics were removed because i wanted to show my husband so he could gag..i may start to dislike this site if thats how its going to be..

Why were the images removed? I saw them and they were not that bad. I’ve seen much worse.

The pictures can be found at other blogs. Those that say she doesn’t look bad are blind, she has a pasty, flabby, manly body that looks much older than a woman that isn’t that many years out of High School.

TAKE IT OFF @ 11/10/2010 at 11:42 pm

its a dirty free for all, blah blah blah blah blah, when they take it of, everybody take it off! (record scratch) kesha put ur cloths back on & cover up that pancake a$$

why is everbody picking on her figure she sings she is not a model or something..

Why the images are removed? I want to see them!!!!!!!

What a bunch of as.$holes dissing a 23 year old girl who has done absolutely nothing to you!

Anything to make your fat ugly unsuccessful selves feel better, right?

I wonder how any of you would feel if paparazzi preyed on your daughters in her bikini and everyone started trashing her.

Kesha is the best example of body confidence:

“I don’t have the best body in the world – but I do have confidence.”

People go on and on about young girls starving themselves to look a certain way but when a girl is being 100% herself, you still spit on her. She can’t change her SHAPE. You want her to have plastic surgery ?? What is she supposed to do to change the shape she was given? And you want her to inject her bum like all these plastic fameh0s? You want her to wear a full body suit at the beach in Australia to please you anonymous bullies?

As I said, what a bunch of as$holes you are.

I really don’t have a problem with plain janes in bikinis. We shouldn’t expect every woman in the public eye to resemble bikini models.

it’s crazy how different she looks with and without clothes :o

such an unfortunate shape, poor girl.

If I were Kesha, I would first of all WEAR A BRA THAT FITS…she’s wearing the wrong size! Your bra is not supposed to ride up, if it does it’s too small for you. Her friend’s bikini is really cute!

That’s a very unflattering outit. Anyways why is she wearing a bra at the beach instead of a bikini top ?

Secondly I would tone up my stomach!

Lastly, I would change my diet! More water, proteins and fruit, less beer and the like babe.

x