'What The Hell' - Avril Lavigne's New Single!

'What The Hell' - Avril Lavigne's New Single!

Avril Lavigne is back and ready to rock with “What The Hell,” her first single from her new album!

The 26-year-old singer updated her official blog on Wednesday (November 10) with the exciting news – she’ll be shooting the video in two weeks and releasing it in January!

“I have been dying to get back out on the road and do what I love the most… PLAY MUSIC. I know you guys have been waiting for a long time…..and so have I, but not by choice. I have been sitting with this record for a year now. It’s really special to me. I have produced a couple tracks alone for the first time, written solo, with friends, I have pushed myself and I feel proud,” Avril wrote.

“In saying all that, this has been a really difficult record for me to create and to release. Not only is this the most meaningful and special record I have written, it is sincere, honest and close to my heart. But for the first time I experienced a bunch of bureaucratic BS,” Avril continued. “People do their best work when they are doing what they want, love and is natural for them, not when you are forcing them to be something that they are not.”

Read Avril‘s full post over at her official website!

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Liset Lee @ 11/10/2010 at 4:35 pm

Sum41! Nice!

laverdadduele @ 11/10/2010 at 4:35 pm

Do we care?

Sounds interesting!!

Welcome Back!!! @ 11/10/2010 at 4:42 pm

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

What the hell.. really?? Thats so.. 2000.. I mean come on, the business has changed and I dont think a bratty punk “rocker” like her is going to make it anymore.
Plus I really dont care.

VtFarmboy @ 11/10/2010 at 5:14 pm

Who is she and why do we care? I have no clue who she is and after reading her post I dont care a thing about her. Shes a nice looking babe maybe she should pose for a magazine or somthing that way she can make some money.

One thing Avril has that Britney and Christina don’t is she fits into this new breed of ugly pop stars.

is this chick still banging that playboy Jenner?

Can we just pay her to go away

I can’t wait, I miss Avril, I am so sick of all the other female pop artists of of the last two years.

AvrilBackToRock @ 11/11/2010 at 8:11 am

Damage Control, I see. I want news about her breaking up with that jobless momasboy loser, then I will start to belive that she wants to release a album and go out “play music” again.

LMFAO at ‘rock’

she is punk bubblegum pop. only her first album was decent. she went way downhill after that fkn jarring Girlfriend song

@KTT: and you are???

Do_Freebird @ 11/11/2010 at 1:52 pm

. Avril baby. I don’t know if you’ve been following the music scene lately, but the gap created by keeping your prodigious talents away from your fan base created a vacum in the entertainment world. And that vacum, has been filled quite easily, with the undead.
. In other words, you’re lame, quite limited musical skill have been replaced with the corpse bride herself, Taylor Momsen {AKA Mum-Mutt}.
. That’s right you 26 yo has-been, Taylor F****n’ Momsen is the new “you”, and she’s not afraid to flash the crowd. Hate to say it, but I think it’s time to lose those pesky panties.

@Do_Freebird:
Taylor Momsen is only known for her acting in the U.S. I’m saying this as a TPR fan. There is NO way she is going to take Avrils place. At all.

@Do_Freebird:

sorry about the double post :p

@Sadie:

Really? Because you have done so much with your life to judge her? Yeah okay, once you do something credible then maybe you can come back here and say what your opinion is on how she will do on the charts etc. But, that will never happen you idiot.

FINALLY!!!

“What The Hell” LOVE THE NAME! soooo her>!

CAN’T WAIT for her comeback!

TheBestDamnFan @ 11/21/2010 at 6:36 pm

@Sadie:

So, why do you comment ?

TheBestDamnFan @ 11/21/2010 at 6:39 pm

@raid:

Can I just pay you to don’t comment something so stupid like that ?

TheBestDamnFan @ 11/21/2010 at 6:43 pm

I’m so happy for this ! I can’t wait for her new single ! ♥

cant w8!! the reason sum of u dk who she is is cuz she wuz from like 2000-2007 ok? so go bak and listen to ur dumbazz druggies w/ no tallent lol

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All