Angelina Jolie Covers 'Vogue' December 2010

Angelina Jolie Covers 'Vogue' December 2010

Angelina Jolie strikes a pose on the cover of Vogue‘s December 2010 issue.

In the magazine, which hits newsstands on November 23, the 35-year-old actress opens up about raising six kids and her upcoming movie with Johnny Depp, The Tourist.

Some fun tidbits from the interview (via AP):
Angelina calls partner Brad Pitt “extremely handsome and the most sexy,” but says she’s most in love with him when he’s with their six kids
Angelina says her 6-year-old son Pax is a better cook than she is!
Maddox encourages his mom when she makes breakfast by saying “good job!”
– The Jolie-Pitt family has a bulldog named Jacques and nannies who speak Vietnamese to Pax and Cambodian to Maddox

Also pictured: Angelina continuing work on her untitled movie on Wednesday (November 10) in Budapest, Hungary. Brad also dropped by the set.

angelina jolie brad pitt filming 01
angelina jolie brad pitt filming 02
angelina jolie brad pitt filming 03
angelina jolie brad pitt filming 04
angelina jolie brad pitt filming 05
angelina jolie brad pitt filming 06
angelina jolie brad pitt filming 07

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

She’s gergeous!!

Beautiful. Such a classic beauty, a rarity in Hollywood now a days.
I love how she raises her kids to be their own individuals, very free spirited and i have a sneaky suspicion Angelinas mother raised her and her brother the same way.
And last but not least, I love the way she talks about Brad and you can tell they are so in love with eachother.

Shiloh must be a funny little girl…a little “punk gothic” style I guess..lol

Not in the dress way, but anyway, I’m kidding, she’s too young.

those tattoos make her look trashy

she’s always look gorgeous..

What sad, sad people lurking around here! She is obviously beautiful and seems like a much nicer person than 95% of the entertainment business so what’s with all the negativity? Ohh, I remember: envy is indeed an ugly feeling.
I wish all the best to Angelina, Brad and their family and a life to every negative commenter.

A dead bird as a pet? That seems odd. I’m glad she’s saying they have nannies for each of the kids. Makes her seem more normal. I know if I had tons of $$$ I would do the same.

I wonder if Zahara speaks “Amharic” (sp) the Ethiopian language. I also wonder where they will adopt next. I think they will wait after the movie is done and they will probably adopt again. Very cool.

@Sara:

I agree that envy is an ugly feeling. I always read nasty comments about her and Jennifer Aniston. How sad that these 2 will forever be linked for banging the same guy. People spend way too much hating these celebrities they don’t even know. Leave these poor people alone. I can’t imagine where this hate comes from.

LOL little shiloh.. i keep repeating reading disc ” Shiloh recently found a dead bird and wanted to keep it as a pet but Angelina wouldn’t let her”

she’s sound so innocent n cute <3

brad luvr @ 11/11/2010 at 4:06 am

WooHoo! First page! Love Angelina and Brad! They’re beautiful people inside and out!

MRPRMSALD @ 11/11/2010 at 4:19 am

SHE IS A CLASSIC BEAUTY AND TALENTED ALSO, ON SCREEN AND OFF. SMART WOMAN.

Gosh!Angie is breathtakingly beautiful

@erm:
In that case all other female celebs with tattoos are also trashy.You just made a fool of yourself

groundcontrol @ 11/11/2010 at 4:40 am

Stunning portrait. It captures her feminity and strength.
Love the stories about the kids.

Thank god, bar is no longer “modeling” for VS,

Gorgeous photo of Angelina in the Vogue cover.
Great that Pax and Maddox are able to keep up with their biological mother language. It would be wonderful for them one day when they want to reconnect to their roots. No matter how rudimentary their language skills in their biological mother tongue, I’m sure they will be truly appreciate its value in 10 years time when they visit their biological motherland.

she’s really beautiful……………….

Angelina is just beautiful. She is really the perfect woman. Perfect body, perfect face, perfect talent, perfect family, perfect partner, she is rich, the haters are just jealous of her. I love the cover of Vogue, she made a fantastic speech with those beautiful eyes, I love her tattoos have a meaning. I love her !!!

Lilakoi Moon @ 11/11/2010 at 6:07 am

Woah, first time I’m ever on the first page for an Angelina thread lol. The shiloh thing is weird haha but funny. Angelina is SO gorgeous<3

classic beauty …
if you hate her juz shut up n get out lol

super beauty and Shiloh is so funny.

She is lovely..

Jared thanks for correcting the mistake earlier.. the movie has yet to be titled.. thus Untitled.. maybe the other blogs will correct themselves too..

But I actually think Angie knows the title and is keeping it secret for now. don’t blame her if that is the case. The fools are looking for any thing to jump on her for.

Lainey, Celebitchy and others that don’t research at all.

well this is a sure one that the fans will be buying. She gives great interviews, and it seem that Vogue may have asked some interesting questions. NOT like that Vanity Fair one when the dude was so dumb asking Tabloid questions and rambling on and on..

I wonder if she will do another Parade interview.. those are usually pretty good too.

Iffy Miffy @ 11/11/2010 at 6:16 am

Shi is brilliant, outside like her dad, but inside all Angie! Great cover too, she looks gorgeous.

What a beautiful compassionate classy Lady. She is a wonderful mama and loves to talk about her 6 little ones and her hubby =her life.
Gotta ove her.:)

Ang face is so big, square and masculine

Angie and Brad are perfect together. I am so glad they met and fell in love. Talk about Fate.
Therre six children are all so gorgeous.

Therre six children are all so gorgeous.

Therre six children are all so gorgeous.

OMG! Whoaaaa sorry bout that i don’t rememeber pressing it 3 times but must have.

no-class tat @ 11/11/2010 at 7:03 am

photoshop,airbrush,mega make-up..the works

Dumbestic @ 11/11/2010 at 7:12 am

” Maddox encourages his mom when she makes breakfast by saying “good job!”
…until he finds out she fried the bacon in the package

You see how wrong the tabs and lainey etc. have got their info. They, esp. Lamey make ASSUMPTIONS about things they do not know about, and have no way of verifying as the source of any info has been cut off loooong ago.

The family pet is named Jacques, not Jack. Some people here are commenting on that little tidbit of info on Shiloh, as if it signifies something bigger than it is. They will always do that. Because they are total losers!!! and always will be.

Most kids, when they find a bird like that would want to keep it. It’s what kids do. What I find funny is that Maddox is a better cook that she is, and she’s not afraid to say so….. Hey, I make better breakfasts than dinner too. At least ANGE know where her strength lies and she works with what she’s got.

Also, watch Lamey comment on how Ange’s “gushing” about her love for Brad. Hey, the woman is in love, and she knows how to keep her man, not by demanning and demeaning him, but by praising him for the things BRAD does well. As we all know Ange is a SMART WOMAN, unlike the loser lameys and FTs of this world.

Way to go Ange…

what a mom @ 11/11/2010 at 7:20 am

Bad cook?
Angelina does McDonald’s better than anyone.

WOW!!!!! She looks gorgeous as always. I cant wait to get the mag, as a big fan i try to get all the mags to she gives interview to

@29.masculine in ur vaj.

and Maniston is the girly with “peen?ejit!

SOMEONE CRYING TO VF05 THAT KS, SAID ,THAT SHE HAS A HOMELY FACE ,HA HA HA HA HA HA
AND THE PLASTIC SERGERIES’S TEAMS ON,HE HA HE HA HA HA.

playing with dead birds….Brad’s looks, and smarts too

Lazy Joke of a Mommy @ 11/11/2010 at 7:38 am

My 3 year old cleans house way better than me.

Angie look so beautiful, love her. Her happiness just shines through in every photo, she loves her husband and their children so much. Can’t wait to read the full interview.

I bet all those loser posters making fun of Angie’s culinary skills can’t drive a motorcycle or fly an airplane.

Thanks for the surprise Angelina. I’ll be picking this up for sure. Love everything she’s done and can’t wait to read the magazine. Brad is very sexy when he’s with his kids.

dark angel @ 11/11/2010 at 7:46 am

@briseis
ITA!
And clearly those posters/haters do not have a decent job to do other than spamming this thread.

WOW! Her skin is flawless with or without editing, although it becomes a little shiny with editing…. Her lips look GORGEOUS! That color suits her so well!

I wonder why these green eyed monsters like bi*ching around here, especially about her…. She has done so much for people all around the globe and she’s unbelievably sexy…. wish the best for her and her family!

energy sucker @ 11/11/2010 at 7:58 am

I love Brad the DNA donor best when he’s babysitting and not tending to his own career. —the Ang

Beautiful cover. Thanks for posting and excerpts from the interview. AJ is a devoted Mom, Partner, Actor and humanitarian. All six children are adorable with their own personalities. Pa[a Pitt is indeed one sexy man. I am looking forward to The Tourist.

The Tourist

The story: A man arriving in Venice to nurse a broken heart crosses paths with a beautiful woman, only to find himself on the run as part of a mysterious international plot.

Genre:

Drama
MPAA Rating:
Rated PG-13
Starring:

Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Paul Bettany, Rufus Sewell, Timothy Dalton, Ralf Moeller, Raoul Bova, Steven Berkoff, Clément Sibony, Igor Jijikine
Director:

Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
Release Date:

Opens Dec 10, 2010

Have a great day. Check out Megamind

Megamind’ plenty of fun for adults and kids

“Megamind” is one of those sassy, postmodern comedies that is both a particular thing and a parody of that particular thing. The dialogue is ironic and self-aware, and many of the jokes are aimed way above the kiddies’ heads. (My favorite: a tweak on a certain Obama campaign poster.) The vocal talent doesn’t seem to be cast just for their celebrity cachet but because they’re actually perfect for the job — particularly Fey, whose character comes across as a braver, less neurotic Liz Lemon from “30 Rock.”

But in addition to being a sly twist on a superhero adventure, “Megamind” also works nicely as, well … a superhero adventure. There are awesome powers and cool gadgets and lots of things getting blown to smithereens — and, if you pay the premium to see it in 3-D, they land right in your lap.

thanks miss bdj.as always,ur doin good!

Jolie shares some of those “every mom” struggles that parents everywhere can identify with. She and longtime partner Brad Pitt make sure one of them is always home with the kids while the other is working.

What makes Jolie different, of course, is the paparazzi follows wherever she and Pitt go.
—–
She’s chosen to navigate Hollywood her way, without an agent or a publicist — which is rare — especially for an A-list actress.

As for Pitt, Jolie addresses him as “extremely handsome and the most sexy,” but feels most in love when she sees him with their six kids.

The December issue of Vogue hits newsstands nationwide on Nov. 23.

The Associated Press

Actress Angelina Jolie will film scenes from her directorial debut in Bosnia from November 17 to 21 despite local complaints.

According to local media, Jolie will film in the capital Sarajevo and the central town of Vares.

The reports have been confirmed by a source close to Jolie’s local production team.

“The dates are not definitive and can change, it all depends on how the filming currently under way in Hungary goes,” the source, who did not want to be named, said.

Jolie started filming her first feature as a director – an as yet untitled love story set against the background of the bloody 1992-95 war in Bosnia – in Hungary’s capital Budapest in early October.

anjie’s skin obviously got a priceless cream from brads milkshake.delicious!

Hi Weng. Top of the morning to ya. yep Mama Angie has that glow. Papa Pitt is on the case. Our resident hen has that toxic sun burned thing going. It is all good.

shi to ang @ 11/11/2010 at 8:16 am

Mommy , why don’t dead birds fly? … Go ask your daddy, I clipped his wings years ago.

Pax – Can you make me breakfast Mom?
Angie – No,, but I can fly you to any Mickey D’s

Mommy can I leave the Internet today. Or do I have to whine and blog all day about the beautiful Jolie. “Go ask your boss and keep posting. I am not paying you 50 cents a post for nothing”. Have a great day troll.

What a gorgeous cover — I’ll say it again — that woman is just ridiculously beautiful. I especially like the colors used on the front cover — they emphasize her eyes, lips, hair, flawless skin. Not a fan of Vogue, but will make an exception this time — especially to support all-things-Angelina — and purchase it when it comes out. I also love how she talks about Brad. Simply put, this woman is head over heels in love and is not afraid to tell the world. Gotta smile about that.

What’s not to love about this happy family!

france , YOU ‘RE A BLIND B1TCH..
france , YOU’RE A DIRTY WH9RE.
france , GET AWAY AND TAKE SOME MEDS
france , GO TO THE MENTAL HOSPITAL TO TREAT.

erm , SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH UP.
erm , YOU’RE A DIRTY WH9RE IN HEAT.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 11/11/2010 at 8:44 am

Damn! It feels good to be a Jolie-Pitt fan. Angelina is the most beautiful woman in the world. Inside and out. Support The Tourist December 10th.

Lol I love Shiloh. She reminded me of Angie’s personality but she looks more cheerful and brighter than her at her age. Of course, she must have something of Brad too.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 11/11/2010 at 8:58 am

People’s Choice Awards Vote for favorite movie actress.

Of course I voted for Angelina Jolie. They actually put X ugly azz face next Angelina. It is more than obvious that Angelina is gorgeous and leatherface is hideous. Brad went from look at the ugliest b!tch in Hollywood to waking up every morning to the face of an Angel. Somethings are meant to be.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/11/2010 at 9:06 am

Love the cover. Beautiful as always.

These 2 nannies are for Pax & Mad to learn their native language. In addition to caring for these kids, she wants them to learn their native language as well. That’s why Angie hired these nannies who are biligual. Maddox is 8 yrs old and he already speaks 3 – French, English & Khmer – languages.

But I’ll bet the haters/trolls will twist her interview around to make her look bad as always.

Photos do her NO justice. She is actually more beautiful in person. I’ve met her and Brad in person 2 years ago!

Can’t wait to get this issue of Vogue..

do you all remember the last Vogue issue.. we got that SEXY PICTURE OF BRAD LOOKING AT ANGIE ON THAT MOTORBIKE.. one of my all time top 10 pics of this couple. fingers crossed that maybe..maybe we could get another iconic shot of the two of them in that kind of candid moment.

swooning just thinking about it.

Well there will be blog stories on every single quote of this interview. I wonder how the some other celebs feel when they do an interview and it gets very little coverage. They will take every word she says and write whole blog stories on them.

THE POWER OF THIS WOMAN.. AND THIS COUPLE. AMAZING
even after 6 years.. WOW.. JUST WOW..

Brad's bong @ 11/11/2010 at 9:21 am

Shiloh needs psychological help!

Simply GORGEOUS!!!! Can’t wait to see the issue. Fingers crossed there’s a great pix of Angie with Brad as well!

TRUTH HURTS. @ 11/11/2010 at 9:26 am

@busted, I agree with you about that hot picture of Brad and Angelina. Here it is for anyone who has not seen that photo. The Angelina Jolie slide show.

Angelina Jolie is just gorgeous.No wonder Papa Pitt keeps
taking Pictures of his Lovely Baby Mama.Angelina has the
Beauty to match Brad pitt.Both are Beautiful inside and out.

Brad's bong @ 11/11/2010 at 9:35 am

Of course Angie is too lazy to look after her own children! Nannies for everyone!!!!

lovejoliepitt @ 11/11/2010 at 9:45 am

wOW, what a beauty and I always love her interviews is always about the kids, brad and her charitable work.
I love the way she talks about brad and so inlove with him especially to see him with the kids.
Johnny and Angies covers on entertaiment looks good !

I tried to reprint the article but it doesn’t seem to have gone through. You can see it on the Vogue site with the pix:

First part of the article:
Angelina Jolie is explaining why she took the role of Elise Clifton-Ward, the woman of mystery who captivates Johnny Depp in The Tourist, which opens this month. It’s because she plans things. “I was looking for a very short thing to do before Brad started filming [Moneyball],” she says. “And I said I needed something that shoots not too long, in a nice location for my family. Somebody said there’s a script that’s been around, and it shoots in Venice and Paris. And I said, ‘Is it a character I haven’t played before?’ And they said, ‘Yes, it’s a lady.’ ” She laughs: Uhhuhhuhhehhehheh.

Sitting opposite one of the world’s most notorious beauties is an experience that requires some processing. Impressions: (1) She has a seriously filthy laugh. (2) She is graceful, straight-backed, head held high. (3) Her photogenic beauty is mesmerizing in real life. Which is quite disturbing, because it makes you “gaze and gaze” (to borrow Nancy Mitford’s phrase from Love in a Cold Climate). Women who can hypnotize people just by sitting and breathing have a spooky power. Like Princess Diana (though she was not as beautiful as Angelina). I asked her producer, Graham King, at one point if he found the beauty distracting. He said, “In The Tourist?” Me: “On her face!” King: “Oh! One hundred percent.”

She is wearing a little cropped jacket by Neil Barrett, who dresses haute Hollywood, classic pants by Helmut Lang, and Ferragamo flats. Black, black, and black. “As Brad’ll tell you—and my kids—apparently Mommy only wears black,” she says. Because she was a Goth, right? No, she says, it’s utilitarian, it’s practical: “I like to get up so every pair of pants goes with every top, every dress goes with every shoe. I’ve a very tiny closet. Brad’s always laughing at me. Some days, yes, I have the nightgown that looks like a dress that I can sleep in and pick the kids up at school. And maybe take a meeting if I switch into heels.”

She didn’t need heels today. Her choice of location for Vogue’s interview is a coolly hip hotel on Hollywood Boulevard called the Roosevelt, whose restaurant (where we have dinner later) is on “the Marilyn Monroe bridge” overlooking the Hockney pool. Oh! Glamour. On the way here, my cell phone rang and a panicky voice asked, “Where are you? Because Angelina is approaching the hotel, so she’ll be ten minutes early.” (In my entire career, no female actor has ever been early. One man has: John Cleese.) As my driver hurtled us into the hotel car park, access was blocked by two vans flanking an SUV—clearly containing a VVIP—and all I could do was watch the little figure being swooshed up, wafted aloft, and delivered inside by burly escorts. Everyone stood in line to gaze, like parlormaids in Gosford Park.

The level of (a) security and (b) logistical organization that moves the Jolie-Pitt machine probably feels normal to them now. From the inside, Brad and Angelina are two hardworking parents with in-demand skill sets who manage their work/life/family balance as best they can, while fitting in philanthropy on top. From the outside, they’re people who can shut down Toronto. I pick Toronto only because I witnessed Brad Pitt do just that in 1997, for the Seven Years in Tibet premiere. Screaming Bradmaniacs confined him to his hotel room for 48 hours, while costar David Thewlis strolled around unbothered. “For a man, being as beautiful as Brad is almost an affliction,” Thewlis told me at the after-party. When I tell Angelina this tale, her eyes dance and she gets very gurgly. “Well, he’s a handsome man.” Yes! And? “No, I think he’s an extremely sexy—extremely handsome and the most sexy. . . . When I think about him, I just think of the man who’s such a great friend and such an extraordinary father. And that’s when I fall, you know, when I have my moments of getting—whoarr!—caught up in how much I love him . . . it’s usually when I see him with the children.”
CoNT

The interview looks great.. I want to see that picture of Brad at dinner time..LOL..the kids sound so cute..

She and Brad both seem so happy and in a great place in their relationship.

The fools will hate because they are pissed.. Suck it up and deal.
YOU nuts put you money on the wrong horses.

Can’t wait to get this magazine.. and the Entertainment one too.. We fans have been spoiled so much these last few months..

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/11/2010 at 10:14 am

Why am I not surprise that US Weakly excerpts “Shi wanting the dead bird” from the interview.

villedeville @ 11/11/2010 at 10:17 am

About Brad:
________________________________________________________

Please Angelina, stop gushing about how handsome and sexy Brad is. It will give the haters a million more reasons to hate you. They are still pining, hoping, and dreaming for the one that RAN AWAY to get back to the one he ran away from.

Wonderful,elegant,amazing,gorgeous i love her eyes and face perfect.

Brad’s bong , YOU’RE A RUDE/ STUPID / UGLY / FAT / B1TCH.
Brad’s bong , GET SOME BRAIN CELLS.
Brad’s bong , YOU MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF.

WHO IS SALT ? @ 11/11/2010 at 10:20 am

briseis @ 11/11/2010 at 7:43 am +6

————————-
Or keep a man more than a few months….

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/11/2010 at 10:27 am

WHO IS SALT ? @ 11/11/2010 at 10:20 am

Boy, if Angie can cook, that will drive the haters even more crazy & jealous.

jen waiting for a bonging man. @ 11/11/2010 at 10:28 am

Jen still waiting for the new SET UP a bonging man.
Please contracts here ….Norman.co., ltd.
“an adult male who is in everlasting love a bonging man “

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/11/2010 at 10:31 am

busted @ 11/11/2010 at 10:12 am

Me too. I want to see that dinner picture.

Iffy Miffy @ 11/11/2010 at 10:39 am

I hate these throwbacks when women were considered successful if they knew how to cook, sew, sing perhaps and were baby factories. Not being able to cook means nothing!!! Get your heads out of the 12th century! What’s wrong with Brad cooking for example? Hate this nonsense.

Yes, those private pics would be wonderful to see. Also want to see the hundreds of pics Brad’s been taking of his wife on set, he just can’t help himself from gazing and gazing at her, awww.

Oh come on!—- Ang knows how to cook—-H&C In a tablespoon

Thank you, WBPFan!
I’ve just added the December issue of Vogue on my to do/to buy list!

I like how when she said what she said about Shiloh she totally knew people
Were gonna talk shat. Hahaah! Shiloh is def her mini me.

@stickthin: You are such a jealous beetch.

@villedeville: I think the comments about Shiloh will hit them harder. Rotflmao

about Angelina's cooking @ 11/11/2010 at 10:58 am

I do believe Angie’s tattoo says “DIY” in French.
What a warm nurturer she is.

The explanation for the all black clothing Was funny too . She just wants to match. Lol very simple.

He he he,someone’d made a fake news about she is a good cooking old girl,will opens her restaurant b/c she loves to cooking and she has 2 chefs to cooking for her dogs and her chicken salad,but she always cooking g@njabongs and cookei-cokey for her set up ding dong,she is the most popular with her cooking ” the bong bong cokey + ding dong ” !

Hello to all BAMPZSKV fans. Just came back from camping with my hubby and im so thrilled to see the lovely pics. Angie is really gorgeous. Perfect beauty indeed. Brad and Angie are made for each other. I read that Neleh just celebrated her birthday. Belated HB Neleh. I agree with you guys, Im dying to see the dinner picture too lol…..catch you all later…so tired and need to rest for while…….

@Media Wh@re MANiston:

Well I’m not surprised.. they have to feed the NUTS that frequent that site.. LOL.. Angie could say she likes ants and that would make the blog headlines.. really..

She said some interesting things and that is what they pull out.. Pathetic..

@Iffy Miffy:

LOVE your comment.. and you know they only care about Angie cooking or having nannies or whatever.. ONLY Angie. every other celebrity woman or man has a nanny or more.. heck Heidi has 4 and Gwen at least 2 but nothing about them not being parents to their children. JUST Angie and Brad..

Just like this freak that is lurking on this tread talking about Angie.. thing is more money in the bank for the Jolie-Pitts.. these haters will go to her movies and buy this magazine. so win win win for this couple.

@ aseret64 # 99
Well come back ! Can you shows us the barren cow boohoofool pic to Norman’s friends again? (you’d showed to them 2-3 days ago)please…please !
thank you !

Angelina SELLS her children, literally. As well as her relationship.
She does everything for attention, bragging her private life out like this.
Commited actors keep their mouth shut about their families.

TO wtf
YOU’RE A RUDE B1TCH, WASHING YOUR DIRTY MOUTH, GET SOME BRAIN CELLS, GOING TO THE MENTAL HOSPITAL TO TREAT.
YOU JUST HAVE CRAP FOR MEAL.
YOU’RE REALLY A RAUNCHY WH9RE.
FVCK YOU, WTF

—————————New Angie Vogue Thread———————————

He he he,Someone in pain when her ” Tell All ” is OUT OF DATE !
What Norman’s friends will gonna do ???
New campaign with Poul Load or Collin Farvell !
WONDERLEECH LOOSEY VAJ !
HORRIBLE BI!CHTS !

@josie:

You need to look up the definition of classic beauty dear. It has no mention of plastic enhanced surgery included in the dictionary. You people are so hilarious.

Angie is so beautiful, i love her

@ Stupid #106
This is a natural BOOHOOFOOL !
http;//i55.tinypic.com/24116b8.jpg
After her plastic surgeries before ” friends ” !
She told her friend(NB) ,but she kick her friend out of her life b/c ,NB knows too much the somebody’s background huh?

LOVE. HER. I need this magazine.

Thanks photoshop!

TO luyin
HAHAHAHAHILARIOUSLOON
WHOLE FF IS LAUGHING ABOUT YOU NOW

@Ms Bar Jolie Gaga: Angie says they have not attempted Amharic yet on summary at celebitchy.com

He he he,JJ’d made 2 new threads again for Norman’s friends to exersise their mouths and hiding the bonggirl’s skeleton huh? a coward wtf Huvsy The Half Man BotoxNajimy.

@wtf: totally agree!!!

i just adore her

angelinalooksdifferent @ 11/11/2010 at 3:01 pm

I love, angelina, but I think she’s beautifull the way she is, they’ve done her eyes look bigger, and blue, when they’re green, this is not angelina, and I can’t say I like, cause I prefer seeing a candid picture.

hates tweeting @ 11/11/2010 at 3:16 pm

Good cover. One of the better ones. She looks really good in soft colors. I don’t like red lipstick because her lips are too full for red, but the pink is just right. Whether you like her or not, Jolie and Pitt are in it for long-term. It seems like they are getting closer now. Like they are bonding deeper. The beginning of their relationship seemed more passion oriented, and I think they went through rough patches at the start because they had to get to know each other, but they are bonded by their family and what they’ve built together. Pitt is a more family oriented guy and I think that’s why Jolie chose him as the father of her kids. He talks somewhat wild, but he was raised by traditional parents and that sticks with people when they have their own families… usually.

Spinster loosey vaj+Norman @ 11/11/2010 at 3:18 pm

Mrs.Norman sooooooo BOOHOOFOOL !(94-95)

Shiloh ‘s bird story is so funny~~ kids say the craziest things..haha

She is absolutely beautiful. God bless her and her family.

Beetlejuice @ 11/11/2010 at 3:47 pm

@lylian: Just so you know Angelina and Brad have a foundation in Vietnam that does continually work in that country…So Pax has already been there quite a few times with her before Brad and several times as a family

Beetlejuice @ 11/11/2010 at 3:49 pm

@Lilakoi Moon: It’s not weird…clearly you do not have children …

Beetlejuice @ 11/11/2010 at 3:53 pm

@LUYNN: meds are in the drawer of the table next to your bed

Emaloony2 @ 11/11/2010 at 4:57 pm

The POWER OF ANGELINA, indeed. Regardless of the caliber of her interviewers, she always manages to create a highly insightful view of her life. Despite of, or maybe because of, the fact that she sits (or stands) on top of everyone on the world stage, she’s become an adoring and committed partner, a loving and solicitous mother, a humanitarian to be emulated with a voice strong enough to be heard by the world’s top government leaders, a passionate artist who seeks to better her craft, and an intelligent life planner to boot. We J-P fans must be so proud to have her as our idol for she is unlike any other celebrity in the world.

Angelina Jolie @ 11/11/2010 at 5:41 pm

Anorexic Idol!

Alone Girl Thinkinging Thoughts ???
” What ‘am l gonna do when they Remove my Title away ”
DESPARATE HOME WOMAN !

That cover photo of her is stunning! Wow!

Ooop,sorry,Alone Girl .
l was shocked and the world is shocked !

Mrs.Norman + The Rags still shocked and the world no more shocked huh? Babybong.

@Beetlejuice:
>>>>>>>>
I think you mean Maddox and Cambodia. :-)

Wow!!! Ms Joan River was right….Angelina Jolie is so beautiful……look at those eyes…..sexy !!

malibumom @ 11/11/2010 at 7:18 pm

Jared it’s been a long time-wow. I guess middle school wasn’t so bad after all-

WTF, YOU’RE REALLY A FAT /UGLY PIG. YOU ‘RE A DIRTY WH9RE. YOU’RE A RUDE B1TCH. YOU SHOULD SUCK AND LICK ANISTON’S PVSSY.
WTF, YOU ONLY HAVE CRAP FOR MEAL. YOUR PARENT THINK THAT YOU’RE A UGLIES WH9RE IN FAMILY.
WTF, GET SOME BRAIN CELLS.
WTF, FIND SOME ONE TO FVCK.
WTF, YOU LOOK LIKE A STUPID B1TCH IN HEAT.
WTF, YOU’RE NOT A PERSON, YOU’RE A DIRTY ANIMAL.

Mrs. Chancellor @ 11/11/2010 at 8:06 pm

My prayers have been answered. I’ve seen all the pictures and I LOVE them all.

I’ve been highly criticial of all the editorials and covers of Angelina by so called great photographers in the past. For me, they could have been better.

This is what I wanted. Thank you to the whole team responsible for this. Now I haven’t read the article but I will soon.

Thanks JJ.

The December issue? It should look more festive no? Anyway this is ok not great butwhatever. They keep using the same people for Angelinas pictures. Looking forward to Salt..

uhm, quite the prominent chin, and she’s not even smiling :-/

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 11/11/2010 at 9:50 pm

# 131–NAN—THANK-YOU HAHAHAHAHA- OH, SWEET JESUS. THIS IS THE MOST GROTESQUE-UGLY-HORRENDOUS PICTURE OF THE FATTENED TICK. BARF, BARF, . EVEN IGGY POP (SP? ) IS LAUGHING AT HER. THE FATTENED TICK, HAS ALWAYS BEEN UGLY, (EVEN HER MOTHER TOLD HER THIS )——– BUT NOW SINCE SHE IS GETTING TO MIDDLE AGE , SHE LOOKS HAGGARD-DRIED -PRUNE UGLY. HAHAHAHAHA—WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WHEN THEY PUT HER NEXT TO THE GORGEOUS MRS. RODDICK. WHO BY THE WAY , COULD BE HER DAUGHTER.

NAN- THANK -YOU FOR YOUR HILARIOUS COMMENTS. CONTINUE PUTTING THE FATTENED TICK, IN HER GROSS – UGLY PLACE.
SHE IS UNDESCRIBEABLY THE UGLIEST WOMAN IN HOLLYWOOD. UGLIER THAN–GRIFFIN, HANDLER, DERN, CROW. ETC. ETC.

A belated happy birthday to our girl, neleh!!!!!

May you stay as sweet as you are…that’s a song from way way back but it’s very you!!

By the by, Angie looks ravishing in fuschia.

OMG she looks like a doll! Absolutely stunning!

She’s just superwoman, seriously this woman is just amazing inside and out. I love her interviews because she’s always engaging, honest, insightful and charming, she never puts on a pretense.

She would look so much better if she gained 15 pounds.

AGREE WHIT U ANGELINA, ON BRAD.
AND ABOUT THE COVER…WOW!

Brad's bong @ 11/12/2010 at 2:42 am

Angie and Maddox have a VERY special and CLOSE relationship don’t they

Angelina is the complete package. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, she is even more beautiful on the inside. She is a very kind, caring and loving person. She uses her “celebrity status” for the greater good. Angelina is one of a kind for sure. :-)

She looks gorgeous………love her…

it is a pity i can’t get this magazine in China..

@NAN: Hello Nan. Yes, I remember posting that link because a troll said that Angie is ugly. OMG, is Angie is ugly in their eyes, how would they call this woman – http://www.thegossipwrapup.com/2010/08/jennifer-aniston-un-retouched.html

@aseret 64 !
Thank you very much,we have to keep this pic,b/c X hates it when people can see her BOOHOOFOOL,he ha he ha ha ha .
X ‘ d crying a lot to VF 05 when KS told her the truth that she has a homely face,this one she’d been to plastic surgeries nearly 10 times,but she still look FUGMUG !
That’s why she still in the market NO The Buyer !!!

Good Grief!! I have to LMFAO when i hear the stupid hens say
Awwe isn’t she beautiful…..HUH!!!! BHHAAWWAA!!!

Lets be honest she is more to be laughed at . No wonder she can’t get herself a man good bad or indifferent. With a ****** snotty personality like hers the men don’t want her and that’s even knowing she is worth over a hundred mil. LOL That’s gotta be bad…Poor Thing.
Dumb fcukc has to pay for a date …PoorPity. .

LOL This is an I DARE YOU PIC…LOL LOL LOL

Angelina is so gorgeous there is absoloutely noone in HW who can beat her in the looks dept. One hot Mama.

I can’t wait to see her movies she is producing and directing as well as the films she has fantastic roles playing in which are coming out soon.. I admire her fine work and think she is a great actress. She gets better and better thru the yrs. Should be getting another oscar soon.

Brad and A make a great couple. Their life together with their now large family of six children appears to be like a fairy tale.
If there life together is not fate or meant to be…. nothing is..

JP FAN ALL THE WAY!!

It looked like a frog. What will happen to her in old age? No luck Pitt.

So much Photoshop? She – a wax figure.

karmaback @ 11/21/2010 at 9:45 am

Such a beautiful woman.. You could see that beauty when she was a child, a teen and now a woman. That beauty need any help. Looking at candid shots of her well..

The hags don’t know natural beauty when they see it..

Deal and move on.

GORGEOUS!
She’s stunning in this cover.