Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp Cover Entertainment Weekly

Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp Cover Entertainment Weekly

Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp grace the cover of Entertainment Weekly’s Holiday Movie Preview issue for their new romantic thriller The Tourist.

According to the magazine, Angelina, 35, and Johnny, 47, met for the first time last November on the set of The Tourist.

“We’re both not that social,” Angie shared with EW. “I don’t think either one of us goes out of our house, especially in France. We’re both locked away.”

“So much has been written about Angie and Brad,” Johnny added. “They’re sort of the Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton of our era. I knew she was a big star, but I didn’t know what to expect…”

The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly hits newsstands tomorrow!

Bigger cover inside…

angelina jolie johnny depp cover ew 01
angelina jolie johnny depp cover ew 02

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All
MrMarleyFAN @ 11/11/2010 at 8:15 pm

i saw it this morning in the grocery and it is THE BOMB! It’s worth the $3.99+. Great interview and photos. I knew they’d hit it off as actors and friends. They’re like the female and male versions of each other if that make sense.

Oh Johnny! LOL! Yeah, we know she is a walking poem. Reminds me of what Denzel said about her. “Like liquid!”

ahahahahhah they covered her ugly hands with gloves xDD

WHO IS SALT ? @ 11/11/2010 at 8:22 pm

————————
Agree but for me that combination in real life will make them more of a brother sister relationship. For me they are very similar in their development, so much that they are more like a female and male version of …twins.

Denzel Washington said similar commnet of Angie’s walking like liquid.

MrMarleyFAN @ 11/11/2010 at 8:24 pm

@say what?:

I agree with Paul & Joanna and not so much Liz & **** but I do understand why people pick Taylor and Burton to compare Brad and Angie. I think it’s the smash up of two beyond gorgeous beings and an obvious knowing that they are in love based on love and not looks..

the hag army is not going to like that..

THEY need drama.. there is none..

oh and to the fool posting.

Brad doesn’t have to say a word about Angie.

All you have to do is look at the way he looks at her. That says it all.. No words needed. YOU feel it. You sense it.. like Florian said. you can see it in the way he gazes at her it doesn’t get old.

lol.. We could show you thousands of pics to demonstrate it..

Brad and Angelina are Newman/Woodward Taylor/Burton combined. The way they support each other and they have common causes of philanthropy are like Newman/woodward. The fame and fascination about them are like Taylor/Burton.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/11/2010 at 8:31 pm

Ho Hum @ 11/11/2010 at 8:14 pm

Brad came up with something was very simple and very romantic too. She is my “soulmate”. I like that much better. Angie & Brad are a match made in heaven. JD & VP are a match made in heaven. The End.

AnjJohnnyVanessaBrad @ 11/11/2010 at 8:35 pm

swingers – according to insiders

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/11/2010 at 8:36 pm

IMO @ 11/11/2010 at 8:30 pm

Great description. ITAWU!!

True. I remember that quote from Denzel but it just seems sexier and authentic coming from Johnny depp. I see angie and johnny as two of the more authentic celebs so i usually buy into what theyre selling. seriously can’t wait to see the two on the red carpet. That should be a major event. @Media Wh@re MANiston: But he doesn’t have the love or respect to stand by those comments when asked. He would rather Angie look the fool. I never buy what brad Pitt tries to sell. Not unlike many of his peers His word is not to be trusted. Angie and Johnny are different.

Brad’s love to Angelina is not only Angie’s beauty also Angie’s heart. His words descibing Angelina are deeper than “walking poem”.

MrMarleyFAN @ 11/11/2010 at 8:41 pm

@IMO:

I agree. Very good description. You hit the nail on the head

Jeeze, please don’t let one idiot’s post turn this into a JD vs Brad thing. It was very sweet what JD said, there is no need to compare what Brad has said about her.

Anyway. Hope Angie and Johnny do some serious promotions for this … Together.

@IMO:
I don’t remember Newman/woodward caused such a mania as Pitt/jolie did.

WHO IS SALT ? @ 11/11/2010 at 8:56 pm

All three women : Jolie, Woodward and Taylor have strong similarities : They are maternal and sweet but also strong women who wanted to have children with the love of their life, had them young and dedicated their life at the well being of their children while having that devotion to tahta special man they passionately loved (Brad Pitt, Mike Todd and Paul newman).
They also are strong humanitarians with Taylor voicing her opinion about aids at a time where it was taboo and launching a very public conscious campaign to help her friend Rock Hudson live those last moments.
Taylor is someone who gives her friendship and fight for you. She was the best friend and confident of many gay actors who hide their gayness in Hollywood. She is a Joan of Arc.
I beleive those three women have that combination of a nuturing sweet side which makes their man totally smitten and irresitably drawn to them and a strong maternal presence which makes their children being very closed to them even at a older age.
They have that strenght and protective aura for their loved ones, some kinda of precocity , hence Taylor and Jolie were able to marry a man 20 years their senior while being themselves in their early twenties, late teens and were still able to not pull of the lolitta vibe because in that couple, they were equal and even superior to their man….totally woman already.
Those were always mature women beyond their young age with a certain frontal attitude and an insperation to fight for justice : Liz is very similar to Jolie in that prospect…she is a bad b*tch who can struggle and fight tooth and nails for causes and friends whatever what people may think, whatever the controversues she may creates….

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/11/2010 at 8:57 pm

JP fan @ 11/11/2010 at 8:41 pm

I agree.

She is my great love.
Very dear to my heart.
Soulmate

That’s good enough for me.

i love them

Brad quotes about Angie @ 11/11/2010 at 9:09 pm

“I have love in my life, a soul mate—absolutely.”

“My real fear at this point is the safety and health of Angie and the kids. The fear of losing them is what keeps me up at night.”

“She’s my great love..and a fantastic mother…”

“There’s only one woman in my vision”

“I couldn’t do anything better for my children than to give them Angie as their mother”

“I get defensive. [They're] talking about not only the woman I love, but one of the people on this planet who I have the greatest respect for. I think she’s as honorable as anyone I’ve ever met.”

“She is a beautiful woman but she’s also so warm and kind as a person and that makes her even more beautiful. What can I say? I’m a very lucky man.”

“After meeting Angie, I became a NEW man, both intimately and artistically speaking.”

“When Angie is usually shot she’s seen as a femme fatale, she does that very well, but also she has the biggest heart and inexhaustible spirit and sweetness and goodness, and she’s the real glue of the family, and that’s what I wanted to portray in that.”

“My family comes before everything else. No film will ever take precedence or fill me with the kind of joy I have as a father and partner.”

“She is quite elegant like her mother (Angie).” (Brad on Viv)

“Being in the room with those two women is great fun..It’s like sitting down with Roosevelt and Churchill…Only much better-looking.”
(referring to AJ & Mariane Pearl)

I believe what attracted Brad in the first place when they met in Mr. and Mrs. Smith wasn’t Angie’s beauty. He said to Diane Sawyer that he admired Angie’s works for UN. He isn’t type of man who dumps his wife for another woman just because another woman is more beautiful. As Angie said by the end of filming they realized they had the same view of the world, the same view of the family.

vickifromtexas @ 11/11/2010 at 9:34 pm

Brad quotes about Angie @ 11/11/2010 at 9:09 pm
===============================================
thank you for compiling these quotes. reading them together like this is very sweet.

@Susan I wish you would use another name, I hate when Cvnts use fans names to post nasty messages. They wil be thumb down and hidden, so you can use your own crappy name.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All