Christina Aguilera: 'Express' Video Preview from Burlesque!

Christina Aguilera: 'Express' Video Preview from Burlesque!

Check out Christina Aguilera singing the song “Express” in this video preview from the upcoming movie musical Burlesque.

The 29-year-old singer taped an interview with Chelsea Handler on Wednesday (November 9) for the Chelsea Lately special, which will air on November 22nd.

Christina will be receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this Monday (November 15). Check out the ceremony on Hollywood Boulevard in front of Hard Rock Cafe at 11:30am!

Christina Aguilera: ‘Express’ Video Preview

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love the dance!! Would I be able to do that??

OMG! This movie looks like im going to have fun watching it!!! Christina is amazing!!! Im definitly going to see this movie with my GAGA stans!! Christina is fire!

RajibDavid @ 11/12/2010 at 1:09 pm

SO AMAZING!!!!

Christina Aguilera is better than your fave, ok?

The movie seems AMAZING !

COOL! Can’t wait to see this movie!
Christina rocks and Cam Gigandet is SO HOT!

I love Her

laverdadduele @ 11/12/2010 at 2:30 pm

This movie is going to be a major flop. Mark my words.

dont get me wrong … i love x-tina.. but she seems like a copy-cat…(her music) and now that movie! the story line isnt new at all… reminds of the movie brit did one time…

@nope:

You are a lame hater

WOOOOW IS AMAZING! THIS MOVIE THIS IS A SUCCESS…SIENDO IMPARCIAL NO HAY NADA QUE OBJETAR.

Can’t wait!! I’ve yet to hear anything bad from the Burlesque screenings!!!! I’m going to the midnight showing!!!!!!

i cant wait for this movie to come out i hee hee have already called the movie theater asked if i could have the huge poster they have around there but umm yeah i think its going to be a good movie.
Ive been thinking that all this people say it will flop I hope people go in there knowing its a musical movie and not a full action or love story with a full blown dialogue so im sure there wont be much talking but then again you will have those who just dont like her and will (in the first 10 min) act like they dont like it and talk trash.

But like they say no publicity is bad publicity.YOU JUST CANT KEEP HER NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH JA!
CANT WAIT FOR THE DAY IM SUPER EXCITED

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 11/12/2010 at 3:43 pm

…ahahahahahaa …jared, you’re such a clown for deleting my post. you’re a cornball, son. you’re cotton-fcking-candy, fam. ahahahahaha. you’re softer than my pillow, homie. word son! ahahahahahaha. all jokes aside you’re pretty lame. =]

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 11/12/2010 at 3:46 pm

…`i take that back jared, you know i’m only messing with chu. LOL

I can’t waaaaait to see it!!!
Christina is so amazing!
I LVOE this song!

Jokergurl @ 11/12/2010 at 4:31 pm

Christina can really sing, she’s great. I can’t wait to see CHER as well in this movie, just love her.

amazing. cant wait to watch it. haters are so mad lmao!!! ur fave wont never…

Ha! Ha! Look at this clown faced frogged legs woman constantly acting and singing about sex. She is nothing but a DY KE and a fake. No decent Hispanic person would ever go see a movie by this half Hispanic who only uses Hispanics when she has a movie or an album coming out, other than that she would not be seen in the company of a Hispanic woman. Hispanics save your money! Don’t pay to see a movie with this big nose freak who never associates or dates Hispanics and only uses them for their little money.

No thanks I don’t want to spend a dime watching this pasty faced clown with bad legs bump and grind. This woman is mentally ill.

I would pay to see Britney act because Crossroads was a really good movie. Britney is and always will be great.

Jordan Bratman @ 11/12/2010 at 8:30 pm

I bet this freak sexually harassed every woman on the set.

notsomuch007 @ 11/12/2010 at 9:09 pm

@Mario… what does this have to do with hispanics? nothing. you don’t have to date a hispanic to be proud that you are and your comments make you sound like a semi bigot if you don’t like her than don’t but noone is better than another because they are full or half or whatever assinine comment you can come up with, and i am hispanic and you comments are embarassing.

SHE IS PLAIN AMAZING!!! SHE BORN TO BE A SUPERSTAR!! IM READY FOR MY BURLESQUE SCAPE THIS THANKSGIVING & THE SOUNDTRACK!!! YES YES YES:)) HATES YOU CAN SU#%K IT YOU JUST A BUCH OF JEALOUS AND VERY SHURE YOU ARE THE SAME ANNIMAL POSTNG S@#$IT ABOUT XTINA THE BEST SINGER OF MUSIC INDUSTRY!!

@Mario: TALKING ABOUT NOTHIG ?? THA IS WHAT YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XTINA GOT PAID $$$$$$$$$$$MILLIONS FOR EVERYTHING YOU SAYS GOOD OR BAD.. BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

I dont like her but shes been around forever..and shes ALWAYS done stuff like this. I’ll give her that.

This whole she copied Lady Gaga thing is bull.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All