Mark Salling: GUESS Store Appearance Tomorrow in NYC!

Mark Salling: GUESS Store Appearance Tomorrow in NYC!

Mark Salling will be making an appearance at the GUESS Store in SoHo (537 Broadway at Spring St.) at 2 p.m. for a Pipe Dreams CD Signing in NYC tomorrow (November 13).

Why the Guess store? Guess just announced a partnership with Mark!

Mark’s everyday style is casual while being fashionable, parallel to Guess’ branding aims. The easy-going, hip-to-the-times mantra of the brand makes for an obvious partnership with my client, as he naturally gravitates towards laid-back looks like jeans and a tee, staples of Guess, Inc. The accessibility of the brand to the all-American consumer was important to Mark as well, and he is honored and thrilled to embark on the partnership for years to come,” says Janice Lee, rep for Mark.

Getty

He look so hot in that pic!!!

Too bad I’m stuck at work during that time, i would of loved to see his sexy self

Rachel T. @ 11/12/2010 at 4:25 pm

I’ve been dying to meet him! I can’t wait!!

i agree with sarah, he looks hottt! why isnt he coming to the guess store in chicago?!

anonymous @ 11/12/2010 at 4:42 pm

oooo i didn’t know he was in NYC

i’m definetly going to see him

he is hot, like him in glee but didn’t like his cd.

yay! i get to see his gorgeousness

thank god they didn’t write him off of glee

lmfao, no. @ 11/12/2010 at 5:10 pm

GROSS..

people have no taste this fool is ugly

mark is such a cutie…will definitely be going tomorrow :)

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 11/12/2010 at 5:38 pm

…guess what? guess has been played out for yearsss. ahahaha

laverdadduele @ 11/12/2010 at 5:49 pm

Let this douche enjoy his 15 minutes of fame. He’ll be featured in People’s Where are They Now? issue in a couple of years.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 11/12/2010 at 6:00 pm

oh yeah, he’s a douchebag. look at his face. it screams – dooouchebaaag!

I don’t know what you guys are talking about, he’s a babe

He’s so HOT!!!

I love him so much!!! I will marry him and have 4 babies w/ him!

i’ll have 8 babies with him!!!

no you won’t he’s mine and i’ll kill everyone who lays a finger on him!!!! i wanna make dirty love w/ jim ever night!!!! i wanna lick his nipples and suck his ****! I’LL BE THERE TMRW BB!!!!

he deserves so much more than that crazy psycho trailer-trash ***** naya who keyed his car!! i will slit her effin throat if i see her!!

i’ll fly all the way form canada to NYC just to see my man!! i wanna be his sex slave!