Ryan Reynolds: 'Green Lantern' Sneak Peek!

Ryan Reynolds: 'Green Lantern' Sneak Peek!

Check out Ryan Reynolds in action as the Green Lantern!

Entertainment Tonight will have a full preview of the upcoming flick on Tuesday (November 16) but some sneak peek footage is available showing Ryan both stripped down and suited up as the famous action hero.

Also included in the pre-preview: a brunette Blake Lively as leading lady Carol Ferris.

Earlier this year, Ryan dished on his skin-tight costume.

“They managed to find a material that — most would agree — is the most aggravating substance on Earth,” he said during Comic-Con panel. “We’re shooting in Louisiana, which is pretty close to the sun in terms of the hottest place you can find anywhere around. It’s been a little bit difficult running around in a unitard in the New Orleans high summer heat.”

ET Preview of Green Lantern

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Wow, this not looks good. Kind that I expect it a little better.

Cristobal @ 11/13/2010 at 1:40 am

This looks like something the CW would put together.

This looks terrible…Blake lively effs everything up with her blank stare aka “acting”

jalicelover @ 11/13/2010 at 1:51 am

blake is horrible.. she can’t act.

This is only a sneak peek, and I’m sure the actual trailer will be better. But yeah this was disappointing.

I don’t know where all the hate are coming from but the truth is I can’t wait for the movie :)

Let’s face it! You guys are so mad at blake and say terrible things about her because she’s almost perfect. She has the perfect body and she’s POPULAR AND SHE doesn’t act terrible. :\

While you guys are old, unpopular and *******!

I love ryan and blake!! can’t wait for the movie

looks bad and cheesy!

I don’t know…

its not a good sign when fanmade trailers look better than your product. seems they are playing green lantern for laughs, isnt it cool? i know, etc which hal jordan seen in the comic books is actually one of the more serious superheroes in the dcu. of course, alot will depend on the chemistry between the main actors, as well as if people can buy into the fantasy of what the yare seeing on the screen but if thats the costume its gonna be difficult because each time he is in costume its a turn-off

Iffy Miffy @ 11/13/2010 at 7:43 am

Looks awful! Shame as I was looking forward to it. Oh well, yet another movie I’ll skip and keep the cash for something else…

Blake the FAKE looks fugly in there!

Chuck Bass @ 11/13/2010 at 8:57 am

lol Blake didn’t even say anything in the preview. Y’all so crazy.

The truth of the matter is the fashion world loves and the movie world loves. She’s the perfect example of the sweet all-American girl that people love to hate. Stay jealous.

xoxo

I’ve never seen this woman act but if Jennifer A can make millions then anyone with limited acting skills can. Surely this woman can’t be as bad as her?

omg “Gossip Girl’s Blake Lively”??? seriously???!! they are selling a huge blockbuster on GG’s credibility?……………… btw the sneak peak looks ugly

everyone realize they’re not even halfway through post production on this thing. So most of the effects aren’t finished.

Why does the Green Lantern have a funny shape body????

I know that Ryan Reynolds is hot but the body for the actual Green Lantern looks strange anyone notice????

Also, this looks really weak. I hope the full trailer looks great otherwise I’m worried.

Maybe just maybe Brian Austin Green should have got the part afterall. He actually does look like the Green Lantern from the comics.

Don’t panic until you see full trailer but still worried.

OMG IT’S BLAKE LIVELY! LOVE HER SHE IS THE BEST! HATERS ARE GONNA HATE BUT ALL YOU HATERS JUST NEED TO LEAVE CAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS MOFOS!

Too young @ 11/13/2010 at 2:39 pm

Neither are Oscar worthy actors, but that’s not what the material requires. Blake is a helluva lot more attractive than RR. Never got the appeal of this guy.

I love ppl who say those who hate blake lively are “haters” no we’re not haters….we’re just intelligent ppl who appreciate a good actor, not one who “acts” with their body

JustHonest @ 11/13/2010 at 5:24 pm

@Annie:

Hahaha…this is why the youth is made fun of these days. You say anyone who hates blake lively is unpopular and old? Good lord, my dear, this is why you should stay in school. That is the weakest insult I’ve ever read. Yes, Blake Lively is beautiful but she can’t act for sh*t. Excuse my language. Your parents probably wouldn’t be too happy that I exposed you to a ‘swear’ word. Run along now…it’s almost bedtime for you.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All