Sarah Palin's Alaska: Promo Pics!

Sarah Palin's Alaska: Promo Pics!

Sarah Palin learns how to climb out of a crevasse at the Alaska Mountaineering School in these new photos from her upcoming TV show Sarah Palin’s Alaska.

The 8-week series premieres this Sunday (November 14) at 9 p.m. on TLC.

Other pics include Sarah heading up the river on husband Todd‘s boat, fishing for salmon, watching fireworks with son Trig, and visiting her in-laws in Dillingham, Alaska.

20+ pictures inside of Sarah Palin on her new TLC show…

sarah pain alaska promos 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Stupid Racist cun.t.

Stop make fool of women, go back to school or go dancing like your so virgin daughter.

Looking forward to the series with this great American family. And, she’s not announced that she’s running for president.

@idesign: great. american. family? seriously? they’re nothing but trailer trash CUNTry bumpkins.

Iffy Miffy @ 11/13/2010 at 2:19 pm

What a giant moron of a woman.

Yup, she can see 12 million dollars and lots and lots of money from her house. Yeah right, she sells herself like the everyday American outsider who does not want to be in a government office but fighting for th epeople! Riiiiiight! 12 million dollars later selling her teen preggers daughter on reality tv and selling herself, her sheep followers still think she is “like them”. lol. what a joke. mediocrity goes a long way. barf.

Sarah is so beautiful! :)

@Lady:

So is Alaska!
The pix make me want to visit the place in the summer.

fat GAY queenie @ 11/13/2010 at 3:27 pm

From running for VP of the US to getting a reality show, WTF is this world coming to? No wonder the economy sucks kak!!!

the devil @ 11/13/2010 at 4:00 pm

Another republican vulture!

Let’s profit form AMERICA’s disaster!

What a great way to “getting it”: Bush sacked the country, but the right-wing gets the spoils!

the devil @ 11/13/2010 at 4:01 pm

Another republican vulture!

Let’s profit form AMERICA’s disaster!

Palin’s TV show: Way to help solving UNEMPLOYMENT: EMPTY TALKERS!

Why is JJ featuring this nasty, lying, racist, Muslim-hating b****?

I love Sarah Palin! I wish I had half the energy she has. And I wish I would look like her after having had 5 kids!

Way to go SARAH! I sure will watch your show…. and I’m sure many other fans will!

This is what’s entertainment now. The world’s going to hell.

this woman @ 11/13/2010 at 4:17 pm

leads the money-grubbing, bigoted old white men around by the dumb stick

Negros hate her. She must be a good person.

slamists, gays and negros hate Sarah so much, she must be great person.

So it’s an 8-week campaign preview. What is it with the right wing and these kinds of women? She’s a new-age Anita Bryant.

Wonderful pictures of the pioneer princess and her loving family. Thanks for posting, JJ. Can’t wait to see her on TLC. Sarah is great.

I will not be watching the series.
And I only wanted to comment about the photos, because I did take a look at them, and I have noticed that she has a lot of jackets

i don’t ussually hate on public figures but there’s just something about her that turns me off. may be her hollier-than-thou attitude, the I’m more America than you crap. or maybe bcuz she’s so whiny, doesn’t admit mistakes instead blames it on evryone but herself…i just hope she goes away..fast!

@dee:

Agreed. Everything she does only makes her look even more idiotic (if that’s even possible)!

@idesign:

Oh please, run for President. American politics is such a hoot. Besides, does it really matter who is President? Yes, Sarah Palin isn’t afraid of the job because she knows who ever has it is basically little more than a passenger on the good ship America. It’s essentially an idiot-proof job. But the comedy! I can hardly wait.

@Luc:

…while young people, white people, women, the educated, think she is a good money maker for Tina Fey.

I hope Sarah doens’t go away, Romney wins 2012, President Hussein goes away and Sarah serves in Romeny cabinet as Energy Secretary.

If this woman ever gets into the White House I’ve lost all respect for America. I hope you’re not that stupid.

@anon:
Arn’t Tea Partiers Alien Green people? They were high school dropouts in their planet? May be they are the “blacks” in thier planets, love sing loudly in thier churches, typically illiterate? There are so many of them, the Republicans won….when was that again? I forgot.

Joe McCarthy in a skirt.

TLC = Tabloid Lamebrain Crap

what a clueless c.u.n.t. she is…

are the photos of her shooting wolf puppies from a helicopter?

She has now become exactly what she accused Obama of being during the election campaign; a celebrity. She’s nothing more and nothing less.
Does she really expect us to take her seriously after whoring herself and her family out to reality TV? Even more since she stated that she rather be outdoors then sit in some stuff politicians office…. She’s constantly contradicting herself and if she does decide to run in 2012, she’ll be the biggest laughing stock around the world.

Rainy Day @ 11/13/2010 at 7:57 pm

@Nikki:

Fan? This is precisely the issue with her Nikki. She has fans. She should have voters that have weighed her platforms against the other candidates. But she has fans. It is hard to believe she can still be respected in the political arena. She and her daughter have turned into reality TV people. She ups and quits as governor of Alaska leaving a mess for the person who took over for her. She was the reason many think some of the Republican candidates lost. Took her five years to get thru college with passable grades. And personally I don’t think she has any intention of running for another office. She loves the money her speaking engagements, book, and things like this brings in. She couldn’t care less about the masses and her fans–she only wants your $$$$

Vladimir Putin in photo #9?

@where: No, but she says she can see Russia from a mountain top. You could rub one off on that one?

how Karl Rove and Joe Miller are totally dissing her and shutting her out. Arpaio insulted her by giving her a gift of pink panties. Sarah – they are using you and when they are done you’ll be lucky to garner $10 to speak at the opening of a car wash.

@Luc:

WHAT YOU SAY’N, WILLIS?

@anon:nufin, take it eazy, aight?

@so funny: Sarah is already worth more than $30 million. She couldn’t make more with a third book because you wouldn’t buy one? Foxnews would cut her contract if you wouldn’t watch when she comes on? hmm..it possible.

if she was really serious about politics, she would be spending her time on that, not TLC reality shows. I hope she doesn’t run for President, i don’t think she really cares for the role, she just likes the status behind it.
i think she has charisma, but i disagree with so many of her policies, and i wouldn’t put the fate of an entire country in her hands.

Isaw Russia From My house too! @ 11/13/2010 at 8:51 pm

I wish I lived close to her, I would throw rocks at her any chance I’d get….with a big smile on my face =)

Publicity ho sells her family for media attention.

@Isaw Russia From My house too!:
slamists love to throw stones at their enemies too. if you are not a terrerist sympathizer already, it would be a good fit for you, if you could convert to slam.

@Isaw Russia From My house too!: Sarah’s neighgor Mcginness has moved out. You could move in, but first change your name to an american one, so you wouldn’t get shot at in Alaska.

@Isaw Russia From My house too!: Sarah’s neighbor McGinnes has moved out. You could move to that house next door. But first change your name to a typically American one, and speak with american accent. Otherwise, you could get shot in Alaska. Please take precausion.

@tia: but you have only one vote and you will vote for President Hussein next time. Is that sufficient to possess all that power to “not put america in her hands?” Negros don’t vote for non negro dandidates, didn’t you mom tell you that? Anyway, it would be Romney in 2012.

She should take the money she made selling herself and her teen preggers daughter on reality shows and donate it to the women and young girls who are rape and incest victims so they can pay for rape kits. Sarah believes those women should pay for their own rape kits. She also believes rape victims and incest victims should keep the baby. Why don’t we send those babies to her? She seems to have LOTS of free time and money. Hypocritical imbecile she is. So are her follower sheep.

@<a href=”/2010/11/13/sarah-palins-alaska-promo-pics/coR@Ms Bar Jolie Gaga:

She is a Tea Party Republican. She does not care for a nanny state.
the rapists belong to the Democratic party. So, rape kits should be distributed by democrats for their people. Incest perpetrators, gays, lebians, bi, transvestites and child molesters also belong only to the democratic party. The Republicans cannot take care of thieir victims.
please be reasonable.

@Ms Bar Jolie Gaga:

Most of the prison population are Demorats. You can ask your friends and family, they would tell you they are life long Demorats. Regarless of the color of the skin most rapists are Demorats. You can find out for yourself, so I strongly beleive that Demorats should distribute rape kits to their family and friends.

I have not seen Sarah’s Alaska and will enjoy this program. It looks great.

@rihanna OOH NA NA What’s My Name? artwork is now up http://tee2designs.blogspot.com/2010/11/rihanna-whats-my-name-ft-drake.html @rocnation

@anon:

You, er a demorat? what happened to the midterm elections?
do you remember?

It’s great that Sarah is raising Bristols first child Trig as her own son
lets hope SP other daughters show some restraint mommy can’t pretend to be pregnant again!!

@LoriLori: Sarah takes care of Tripp too. She is a great soul.

Demorat women would have had six or seven babies by the time they are Bristals age. But the curious thing is Demorat women are so horendous even if you don’t consider the nappy head hos. How do the demorat men do it? Is it true that demorat men take drugs and alcohol to have sex with demorat women?

I wonder is she can still see Russia from her house or if there’s a giant bear in that way now? Seriously this woman is a national embarrassment.

i’m puking to see this ugly b*tch on here!! why her JJ?

PannyCoffi @ 11/14/2010 at 1:48 am

Human trash

this stupid ***** should not be holding wolf pups! she is fn murder! she aerial hunts them!

@where: my thoughts exactly! stupid b*tch murder!

Honestly, Jared. This is shameless. You must receive money from TLC for this bullshit promotion. I wish you the best, but I don’t know how you can sleep at night.

Dog Lover @ 11/14/2010 at 6:32 am

How dare Sarah Palin hold those puppies when she puts a bounty on their cousins, the wild wolves paws. I can’t believe she has the audacity to have this show.

Dog Lover @ 11/14/2010 at 6:35 am

@anon: Tina Fey didn’t become popular because of this woman, the other way around. As Halloween shows, ANYONE can do what she is doing. Sorry if that insults those with some intelligence doing it also.

i like her but don’t want her for president or vice president.

I’ll be watching it also. I see nothing wrong with a fun family outing.

WOW ALREADY ON THE ATTACK, YOU’D THINK SHE’S ALREADY RUNNING AGAIN OR SOMETHING. What’s next attacking her down syndrome child?

If this were a parody of the mindless absurdity in television programming, it culd be a hilarious show… but Palin has no real sense of humor — narcissists rarely do — and TLC is dead serious about this one.
Getting someone to host a show about the lovely natural world of Alsaka, when her chant is “drill baby drill”, as she promotes the rape of one of the most magnificant Refuges in the world, and whose idea of connection with nature includes the aerial slaughter of wolves, and gassing wolf pups in their dens, is agressively stupid,
TLC may not feel the effects of their choice to give this opportunistic hypocritical grifter a forum right away, but this will come back around and hit them at some point.

This country has become so hateful. Shame. I love how people protest no hate, but hate so horribly toward others.

say what? @ 11/14/2010 at 5:21 pm

Tell us Sarah, why did Kate Gosselin cut the scenes from her camping trip out of her show? Did she go off on one of her kids and have to be taken away? Are you using your show as a campaign tool?

say what? @ 11/14/2010 at 5:23 pm

* Kate and Sarah went camping together with their families, where is that footage?

Luc: I hope to God you never have kids or none come near upi. I particularly hope you don’t have a daughter. You are a psychopath.

6 years to complete a BA in “journalism”.
never reads papers.
quit her post as governor.
daughter preggers in high school.
does not know bush doctrine.
whoring herself and daughter for reality tv.
believes rape victims and incest victims should keep their baby.
sarah palin: mediocre, crazy, lunatic, dumb, opportunist, bimbo. perfect for teabagging repugnant trailer park sheep. they deserve each other.

I wish this cow would leave innocent moose, dogs and other animals (including Bristol) alone! Stop killing animals FAILIN!

Palin is the Devil @ 11/14/2010 at 8:53 pm

I’m amazed how she’s all anti Holly-weird and such and a “regular person” yet, she has a REALITY SERIES and her Daughter is on Dancing with the Stars (Of which, she isn’t one at all).

Who’s really the media ho here?

This country will burn if she ever is in the oval office. Please let her run…she is so damn stupid, Obama would eviscerate here in a debate. I am loving to see that. All those ‘you betcha’s’ and stupid winks wouldn’t help her then.

You sad, ignorant people. Just keep on hatin’.

I’m looking forward to this show. I’m going to write the producers and suggest an episode where she goes hunting with **** Cheney. I’d like him to be wearing a wolf costume at the time.

Sarah Palin is amazing!! You go girl! What is wrong with you people! Obama has gone on more golf outing than any other president AND he has gone on soooo many vacations while WE pay for HIS payments thats a real help to the economy!! And has Obama helped us at all? Look at the polls and face the facts. Things have gotten worse and he cant even pronounce Marine Corps! Is he even born in America? Why wont he show his birth certificate?

Way to go baby keep on with the good stuff. you got my vote.