Hilary Duff: Trousdale with Haylie!

Hilary Duff: Trousdale with Haylie!

Hilary Duff steps out for a night on the town on Saturday (November 13) at Trousdale in West Hollywood.

The 23-year-old actress went out with big sis Haylie!

Hil dropped by Lopez Tonight on Thursday (November 11) and chatted about Elixir and learning how to get used to her massive engagement ring! “I woke up with scratches on my face one day!” she said. “I was, like, ‘I don’t think I should be sleeping in that…’”

Hilary Duff on ‘Lopez Tonight’
hilary duff trousdale 01
hilary duff trousdale 02
hilary duff trousdale 03
hilary duff trousdale 04
hilary duff trousdale 05
hilary duff trousdale 06

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She seems really sweet & down-to-earth….at least that’s one Disney starlet that survived ok.

Disney starlet that survived ok.

She looks gorgeous !!

Heads/Tails @ 11/14/2010 at 3:42 pm

Her teeth are CAPPED…BADLY!

Gorgeous Hilary. Looks like she took her extensions out but she is gorgeous without them

Gorgeous Hilary. Love her hair

she looks gorgeous :)

i love her charismatic charm whenever shes on talk shows. She brings such joy and is so pretty too

Oh My God! Doesn’t she feel guilty for wearing a million dollar ring when that money could be put to such good use elsewhere!!!!

fat GAY queenie @ 11/14/2010 at 5:05 pm

wassup?

She looks so sparkly. She looks beautiful and her hair is so pretty, how come she’s not on one of those hair care product commercials.
haaaha she is hilarious. George is right. I don’t remember it being very popular before her.

Damn she looks gorgeous and so young. She could pass for 17. I need to know her skin care regimen.

It still makes me double take to think she is married but yay for a young star who has it together.

She’s so gorgeous. I love her hairstyle, so amazing. And I agree with George too, Disney wasn’t very popular before the Duffster.

I think the Neil George Hair Salon in LA keeps Hilary’s hair looking fab and yes her skincare regiment is fab too lol

itsmeagain @ 11/14/2010 at 6:24 pm

no her best look here. The flashes are making Hilary look washed out

That is an amazing ring. It’s different when you see it on TV than when you see it in photographs. It is stunning and her wedding band is beautiful.
She’s so sweet and relaxed. Marriage life is good to her.

anonymous @ 11/14/2010 at 8:12 pm

george slipped up and called anne is wife…..
awkward…

mika_says_hi @ 11/14/2010 at 8:57 pm

her ring is huuge!!

Lizzie McGuire was definitely the breakout that Disney Channel needed to give Nickelodeon the smack-down.

Anonymous @ 11/14/2010 at 9:44 pm

hilary duff? who cares??

Amazing! She is always beautiful and, for sure, will always be the best of disney, but she deserves more than that label, because she is very talented.

So sweet!Love the way she smiles :)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All