Brad Pitt To Create Chilean Miner Movie?

Brad Pitt To Create Chilean Miner Movie?

Brad Pitt‘s production company, Plan B Entertainment, is in negotiations to buy the film rights to the rescued Chilean miners’ story.

A lawyer for the miners told a publication in Santiago (via TheWrap) that Plan B has made a multi-million dollar offer and that there’s potential for several of those rescued to be cast.

The lawyer added that there have been an average of ten offers per day to buy the rights to the story, but that the miners want to form a holding company to split profits evenly before they sign with a producer.

UPDATE: A rep for Plan B told EW the reports are a “huge wave of nothing. We have shown potential interest, but there have been no serious discussions.”

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 728 » Show All

I knew this movie was coming.. I knew it.

However, I dont think it will be that interesting, the actual story wasn;t even that interesting or extraordinary. They were digging in the earth, the tunnel collapsed (as it often does), the drilled another tunnel and got them out. The END. I don’t need to see 2 hours of it.

Brad & Angelina Loving in Budapest Film Set on 5Nov10
Source: Etalk, Insider and Access Hollywood

Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp: EW Holiday Movie Preview cover Nov 10 issue
Source-ETHD

Re the Hag Army or Godless Circle (as someone else so lovingly put it)….

These gals have no self confidence. They don’t know who they are and where they are going, and what they’re about. That’s why they rely on each others’ “advice” e.g giving the other partner in the marriage the opportunity to sleep with someone one else outside the marriage in the hope that it will “heal” the marriage. Whoever outside this bunch of nitwits would do something so soul destroyingly stupid and witless!! So they don’t know how to keep a relationship going, and they are all in each others business and giving dumb advice.

A strong woman like Angie who keeps her own consel, knows what she wants, makes and plan and follows through, and only seeks the advice of experts when she has to, a smart, savvy woman like that scares these hens. No wonder they hate her and no wonder bb Brad hightailed it out of there when he had a chance. A marriage, or any relationship is between two people, and those two alone, and they have to find ways to make it work; and from what we can observe of the JPs, well it looks like they have it all under control…

Poor hens…

Angelina Jolie on Vogue Magazine cover December 2010 Issue
Source: ETcanada, Access Hollywood, Insider, Inside Edition, CNN Showbiz and Extra

Brad Angelina Pax Zahara and Shiloh at the Park in Budapest 5Nov10 & (a little bit of Vogue magazine)
Source: Extra, ET HD, Etalk ETcanade and a short slideshow

Denzel Washington on Co-Stars Angelina Jolie Julia Roberts
Source – Access Hollywood

Passing Through @ 11/15/2010 at 10:36 pm

# 56 MS.COPY CAT ! @ 11/15/2010 at 7:56 pm
ROTFLMAO. Is the ho trying to be edgy and goth in her stalking? Did she buy a motorcycle, too? BBBBWWWWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ooh…I know…she’s in NYC…Obviously she’s there for a menage a loser with the birthday boy and The Urinator. The Urinator will pee on her while singing “Back Door Man” as Bloatler sticks his finger and other items up her butt while X screams, “Everybody look at me! I’m having a menage a twat! I’m risky (she means “risque”) and edgy just like that biitch who stole my Brad!”. Fun times in The Big Apple…

I watched The News Hour on PBS tonight, and they interviewed the author of Cleopatra. I was curious to see if they would ask her about Angelina, and to my surprise, they did. Here is the part of the transcript about Angelina. Full interview at link.
“JEFFREY BROWN: Now, is it true that there’s a movie going to be made out of your book starring Angelina Jolie?

STACY SCHIFF: It is true that the book has been optioned for the movies.

(LAUGHTER)

STACY SCHIFF: And I think it is very true that Scott Rudin, who has optioned it, would very much like for Angelina Jolie to play Cleopatra.

JEFFREY BROWN: Right.

STACY SCHIFF: That’s about as much as I know right now.”

@Passing Through: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So funny, PT, although I have to admit I am barfing at the mental images of John Mayer and his proclivities. How do women put up with that shite literally and figuratively speaking???

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 11/15/2010 at 11:04 pm

GET READY GUYS——THE OLD FATTENED TICK –THE ONE WITH NO ORIGINALITY IN ANYTHING SHE DOES, IS BACK. HOLY S*IT, –SHE ‘S NOW COPYING VIV AND ANGIE JOLIE PITT’S WARDROBE. LOL., LOL, LOL. HAHAHAHAHA. SHE IS WEARING ANGIE’S BOOTS AND PANTS, AND VIV’S BABY BIKER’S JACKET.. WHAT’S NEXT FOR HER? —-COPY SHILOH AND GO ZIP-LINING ? — MY , MY, MY, JUST WHEN WE THOUGHT THAT SHE COULDN’T BE MORE STUPID, SHE COMES OUT LOOKING LIKE THIS. HER STUPIDITY HAS NO BOUNDS.

AND THIS WO(MAN) TFT, STILL HAS A COUPLE OF FANS? HOW CAN THAT BE?

Jennifer is on POPSUGAR and does she look just fab.. Love her!!!

Brad looks horrible..and so does his partners style.

Fabulously ugly copycat maybe but Fabulous, Nahhhhhh. And please, you can compare Angie’s feet & Nippy face and still find it lacking.

Passing Through @ 11/15/2010 at 11:27 pm

# 69 CLINIQUA @ 11/15/2010 at 9:38 pm
ET is full of shite. Chestica does not have assets of $1 BILLION. They’re sensationalizing the story to underscore the rumors that the former football player is a gold digger. At one point, before she went nuts, Britney Spears’ highest net work was around $100MIL. Chestica worth more than BritBrit? I highly doubt it.
Last year I saw a story about her when she had that stupid Price of Beauty show and it said her clothing & shoe company was estimated at being worth just north of $30MIL. She hasn’t a hit record or million-selling album since before she and Nick Lachey divorced 6 years ago. Her movie career was a resounding failure, as was her attempt at a music comeback as a country singer, her beauty reality show also tanked, she paid Lachey a ton of money in the divorce settlement, etc. She hasn’t madethe Forbes celeb earnings list in 3 or 4 years – yet they claim X made $27MIL last year. The last year she was on the list – 2007 and they listed her earnings at $7MIL. Granted the Forbes list isn’t the most accurate, but I doubt they’re off by $993 MILLION every year. Except for her clothing/shoes line nothing else she’s attempted in the last 6 years has been a success. So how in the hell could she be worth $1BIL? That’s just complete and total bullshite.
BTW – According to the site below she’s worth around $53MIL -

@MARIA FROM TEXAS:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 different countries and you really think Jen knew what she was gonna wear.. get over yourself already. At least everything fits Jen beautifully body.. ..especially her boots fit her beautiful legs.Those pants fit her nice butt .all in all Jen looks GREAT…. AJs is about to fall off nothing fits her …and her there style is hilarious..

Hot D*m Maria your still here ..wow I haven’t been on forever.. and I haven’t been here forever not even on Jens site.. and your still loving her. Do you have a LIFE!!! nite TEX

groundcontrol @ 11/15/2010 at 11:35 pm

Me three! Does this mean I have to register at Yuku just to see the forums at JJB? Bummer! I hate having to register – I don’t even care that it’s a throw away email adress. How many aliases can I come up with? LOL!
Someone suggest my next fake internet name. Please!
The latest get up on the ex is hilarious. She really is a mimic. I thought she wanted to be a surfer girl until her 60s. There is just something so studied and fake about her. Like she had a stylist put her together just to walk fron a car to a 7/11. There is just nothing natural or down to earth about her. Her whole affect is studied and manufactured – she tries waaaaaay to had to look cool which in a 41 year old is pathetic.
I remember at the Oscars when poor Jennifer Connelly’s Balencienga was not well received, that Jennifer C. wore a long scarf around her neck which was a rather novel thing at the time. I remember that the ex then wore a long scarf around her neck at her next red carpet – I think for the Emmys.

Is Fattened Tick dating Peeboy again? Oh boy, she has no self respect.

That website’s suspect I think, George Clooney’s worth is 150 million are you kidding me? What has he done for him to worth that much, he can’t even carry a movie alone.,

Passing Through @ 11/15/2010 at 11:53 pm

# 75 1 point for brangie fans @ 11/15/2010 at 9:50 pm
Boots check
a large version of Vivienne jolie-Pitts baby biker jacket. Check Lmao
+++++++++++++++++++++
ROTFLMAO. SNAP! Damn…I thought it was bad when she stole then 5 year-old Pax’s necktie idea, but now the ho is stealing style tips from a 2 year-old? Now that’s just lame.

Copying JP Girls @ 11/15/2010 at 11:57 pm

all the fat tick aka leather-faced cougar needs is to add Z’s hello kitty purse or Shi’s green furry backpack to her ensemble and she’ll be all set- what a stalker- soooo desperate!

Passing Through @ 11/16/2010 at 12:00 am

# 78 Sherry @ 11/15/2010 at 10:14 pm
Re the Hag Army or Godless Circle (as someone else so lovingly put it)….
++++++++++++++++++++
Sherry -
I call them the “Godless Circle” because refers to the 5 BFFs who used to assemble at her and Brad’s house every week and rake him over the coals as her “Goddess Circle”. Sadly, I DID NOT make that name up.

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 11/16/2010 at 12:06 am

#88- ellie* –ELLIE*, ELLIE*—OFF COURSE SHE KNEW. COPYING BABY VIV AND HER MOM, IS BENEATH ANYTHING, THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. —-OH, BY THE WAY–HER EARS MUST BE RINGING, BURNING–TWO OF THER DUMPERS–THE URINATOR AND UP MY AS* GERALD WERE TOGETHER EXCHANGING STORIES, ABOUT THE FATTENED TICK. I CAN HEAR GERALD ASKING JOHNNY. WHAT’S THAT SMELL BETWEEN HER LEGS, JOHNNY? AND JOHNNY ANSWERING , OH, I LEFT HER SOMEHTING TO REMEMBER ME BY. URINE AND POOP. HAHAHAHAHA– THESE ARE GOOD TIMES TO BE A JOLIE-PITT FAN. WE HAVE SO MUCH MATERIAL ON THIS WITC*- THE FATTENED TICK, SO, SO, PATHETIC.THAT IT JUST COMES SO EASY TO TALK ABOUT IT. LOL.,LOL–HAHAHAHA.

Yes, I guess Angie now become parameter for fashion also, just take a look with the boots that wear by Kate Hudson exctaly like with Angie wear.

As much as I love to look at the JP pics on JJB, I am not going to go through their registration. It takes a ton of time and efforts to get one. I’ll just squint and strain my eyes on JJ instead (not to mention the viruses hidden in JJ’s links. LOL)

Copying JP Girls @ 11/16/2010 at 12:08 am

..and such vile, negative actions drove Brad to be FAR AWAY from manny and that house as much as possible. In fact, many times he would be on a different continent all together. How can it be so confusing for trolls that any man, much less Brad, would run screaming from such icky circumstances?

@lylian: