Michael Jackson & Akon: 'Hold My Hand' Premiere!

Michael Jackson & Akon: 'Hold My Hand' Premiere!

“Hold My Hand,” the duet between Michael Jackson and Akon, off the upcoming album Michael, has premiered!

In the song, the pair sing, “Hold my hand, baby I’ll promise that I’ll do all I can. Things will get better if you just hold my hand. Nothing can come between us if you just hold my hand.”

Last week, the first song off of Michael‘s new album, titled “Breaking News,” debuted.

Listen to the song below…

Michael Jackson & Akon: “Hold My Hand” Premiere

Rich Polk/Getty

for the love of god, let the man rest in peace already! geez. akon? seriously?????

it’s more like Akon feat. Michael, lol, Akon singin 70% of the song

Wow This Is Amazing !
The King Is Back , Akon Did A Great Job But Nobody Can Top Mr.Michael Jackson The Greatest , Best And Most Wonderful Entertainer Of All Time.

Here’s The Tracklist.
Michael Tracklist:
01. Hold My Hand Feauring Akon
02. Hollywood Tonight
03. Keep Your Head Up
04. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
05. Monster Featuring 50 Cent
06. Best Of Joy
07. Breaking News
08. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (feat. Lenny Kravitz)
09. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

My Favourite Songs From This Album Are “Hold My Hand” And “Breaking News”.
These Are Two Songs i Heard From The Album MICHAEL.

MJ 4 Eva………………….

musicindustrysongwriter @ 11/15/2010 at 5:10 am

For all of you complaining, this song was written and recorded YEARS AGO, BEFORE his unfortunate death. You really need to learn how our industry operates before you make yourself sound foolish by posting things you know nothing about. I am SO TIRED of going to blogs, youtube or other sites only to have to ready pure non-sense on the part of the CONSUMER who doesnt understand music, the creative or business side of music. This is A BUSINESS first and foremost, its 95% business 5% music….this record was slated to appear on his next album regardless. this is a record he personally loved, it was not something put together after his death. If you know nothing, learn to keep your mouth shut, and YES i have a right to speak ive co-written some of the songs you sing everyday. JEEZE to that!!!

Mj,best entertainer that lived @ 11/15/2010 at 5:32 am

Love the SONG!!!!!!!!

Mj,best entertainer that lived @ 11/15/2010 at 5:33 am

Love the song! When you hear mj’s voice… you hear love…

like the old version better

i agree with musicindustrysongwriter, most people complaining about this kind of stuff have no real understanding of how the industry works.

Hold My Hand was going to be MJs first single of his next album anyways, the Jackson estate has a hand-written note by MJ confirming this. Akon was already in the original demo recording as well, so there’s really no point in critisizing him considering MJ was working with him on the track in 2007. I give a lot of credit to Akon for reworking and remastering this song into what you hear now in its final state.

I also disagree with a lot of peoples opinions that MJ would not want his unreleased music to be available to the public. I know he was a perfectionist, but I truly believe that MJ would be more satisfied knowing that his fans are still able to relive that magic through new music and recordings for years after his death, rather than have all those songs he worked so hard on in his life buried in a vault for all eternity. I have heard a number of unreleased MJ songs, and all I can say is that just because it didn’t make the album, does not mean the song is a dud. There are some incredible diamonds left to be heard, as Hold My Hand demonstrates so perfectly.

Enjoy the music, the king is back! At least for a little while. :)

Hold my ****. In ur hand.

i have this song like two years ago….its not new!

Iffy Miffy @ 11/15/2010 at 7:49 am

Da.mn. Sounds good!
~
@musicindustrysongwriter – right on, btw.

This song was released in Brazil in early ’09! How come only now it’s being released in the US???? Still, it’s a great song.

@Ms Bar Jolie Gaga:

Excuse me Akon was a great friend and defender of Michael Jackson and they made this song together in 2007.

peaceandloveMJ @ 11/15/2010 at 11:41 am

Did u noticed: the two hands r making a M letter from Michael! all for LOVE!

THIS SONG CAME OUT LIKE 2 YEARS AGO!

what the heck????

The song wasn’t released a couple years back because the unfinished version was leaked online, and Akon was pretty upset about it, so they didn’t release it. Now it’s all finished and it sounds awesome, long live MJ the KING! :)

Yeah, I don’t think Akon would mind holding Michael’s hand or any other man’s hand for that matter. He seems a bit…fruity.

Bill Stewart @ 11/16/2010 at 10:35 am

I just LOVE this song ”Hold My Hand” by Michael Jackson featuring Akon!!! I’m already waiting in line to purchase this album!!! RIP Michael!!!

Amy Payne @ 11/16/2010 at 3:12 pm

Love it..

The song is great..Really looking forward to the the album. Love it.

like it so much.. miss you MJ and million thanks Akon for singing with MJ.