Carrie Underwood Covers 'InStyle' December 2010

Carrie Underwood Covers 'InStyle' December 2010

Carrie Underwood is InStyle magazine’s December 2010 cover girl!

Here’s what the 27-year-old country cutie had to share:

On what she looks for in clothing: “I love things that make me feel comfortable but aren’t too tight or showing too much cleavage. That might be some people, but definitely not me. I can be sexy and still be classy. I don’t do outrageous outfits, and I never will.”

On criticism of style: “I used to think, I don’t want anyone to say bad things about me. But now it just makes me mad to see someone blasted for what she wore. Fashion, to me, is what makes you feel awesome.”

For more from Carrie, visit InStyle.com!

Photos: David Sljiper
Posted to: Carrie Underwood

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

I have always liked Carrie Underwood.

She looks like Xtina Aguilera here.

One of my fave country singers.

She has the most f*cked up eyebrows. It’s a shame. Put down the tweezers girls and boys.

ModestMouse @ 11/16/2010 at 4:12 pm

Why do InStyle covers suck so much?

LOVE HER! Seeing this cover gives me a flash back of Carrie when she was back on Idol (“God fear in Woman”) ! Carrie is so cute and has come so far. Can’t help but love her!

Butter_Fly @ 11/16/2010 at 4:27 pm

Don’t really care for the cover, but it is one of my favorite mags, so I will let this one pass.

laverdadduele @ 11/16/2010 at 4:59 pm

Good to see a nice girl like Carrie on the cover for a change.

aw she looks so cute!
love her hair!

commonsense @ 11/16/2010 at 6:00 pm

She has the most gaudy tacky sense style ever.

Madrill721@aol.com @ 11/16/2010 at 6:04 pm

I don’t think that cover does her justice. She’s prettier than that!

Carrie Underwood @ 11/16/2010 at 6:04 pm

@commonsense: Same to you!

I love her style, she is very classy and elegant unlike these treashy pop stars. she is a great role model for young women.

hahahahaha @ 11/16/2010 at 6:57 pm

Ewww her face!!!!! witch.

Carrie Underwood Fan @ 11/16/2010 at 7:25 pm

Well…I love it…seems to be some rude- insecure people on here however :( Sad really. Carrie is awesome!

beautiful! love carrie!

Go Ask Alice @ 11/16/2010 at 8:39 pm

Who is that on the cover?

I know who Carrie Underwood is and that pic,(photshopped stupid pic) is not her?
How can anyone , fans, say that like the cover?
How can anyone else say they do not like the cover?

Carrie is very pretty, young, fresh faced.
Why photoshop a perfectly good subject.

Now, instead of Carrie, there is a pic photoshoped of someone who looks like similar to her.

Some mag did the same thing with a cover of Faith Hill.

hideous cover @ 11/17/2010 at 7:53 pm

Controlling, manipulative, vapid self-important bish is what she is.

LOL at the ‘nice girl’ comments, she’s as phony as Taylor Squints.
Are all her fans Republicans or something ? Do yall know how many bad fan encounter recaps there have been of her?

IdolofCarrie @ 11/18/2010 at 2:08 pm

As a diehard Carrie fan, Carrie Beautiful inside and out. Some try to be sexy and pretty. But carrie is a natural beauty. And as beautiful and successful as she is, she’s not so stuck up on her self like these hollywood celebs are nor does she sleep with every Tom **** Sally and Sue.