Eva Longoria & Tony Parker Divorce?

Eva Longoria & Tony Parker Divorce?

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are headed for a divorce, according to a new report.

The San Antonio Spurs star filed for divorce yesterday in Texas, according to a report from TMZ.

Tony, 28, and Eva, 35, have been married since July of 2007.

Eva has Tony‘s initials tattooed on her body in an undisclosed place; she also has his jersey number, 9, tattooed on the back of her neck.

UPDATE: Confused yet? A rep for Eva tells JustJared.com that TMZ’s story is false and that Tony did NOT file for divorce from Eva.

Credit: Pascal Le Segretain; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Divorce, Eva Longoria, Split, Tony Parker

I am so shocked.

HE filed for divorce, I wonder what she got caught doing…seemed inevitable if you ask me.

yeahyeahiknew @ 11/16/2010 at 4:24 pm

It was obvious..She is sooo fame and cok hungry

Butter_Fly @ 11/16/2010 at 4:25 pm

Oh no! I liked them together! I’m shocked also. Does anyone stay married anymore?

My mouth dropped open on this one!

Now I wonder – did anyone else see the show a couple of weeks ago when she made the stab at professional athletes? She said something like you can never trust them. I wonder if that was a hint of things to come?

That’s too bad.

This story for real or a joke because I’m shocked.

Didn’t they just appear on Ellen recently all LOVED UP? I’m hoping this story isn’t true.

Shocker!! Another hollywood couple bites the dust. I heard that they didn’t sign a pre-nup. Looks like this is going to be a nasty divorce. Sucks to be Tony.

This will be interesting….wo cheated on who?

@KNut:

Hilary Duff better watch her back…………..she might be next,perhaps!!

@WTF ~ I was thinking the same thing. I just saw the two of them together on Ellen and they seemed so happy. Must have been something big to make them change their tune so quickly. I can’t imagine they would be out parading their relationship around if it was in trouble.

didn’t see that one coming :O

neeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!! It’s a challenging world for the “FAMOUS” to stay married. So many obstacles with schedules, media, etc… strains on the relationship.

no surprise. did they have anything in common besides sex?

celebstalker @ 11/16/2010 at 4:36 pm

What? SO deeply shocked..how could this happen? They seemed to be such a good match, I would love to get details soon though. This really comes out of the blue..

wtf? on oct 22 they were still posing really happy!

I think JJ should start posting stories of who IS staying together. It would be more shocking news that who is getting divorced nowadays. Marriage isn’t a cake walk people! You have to work at it! All these people walk away the second it gets tough. Shame on them!

reps have denied this story

OMFG !!!!!
I didn’t see that coming !!!!!
I’m speechless !!!!!!!!!!!
They were like meant to be together!!!!

She didn’t seem ok in the ema’s so it must be true. I think it’s his fault because she’s old enough to establish herself and ask for kids.

I really hope it’s not true! I really love this couple

Stéphanie @ 11/16/2010 at 4:49 pm

Oh My God, I can’t believe it! I’m so shocked! For me they were a model couple, now I can’t believe in love anymore

This is sad…they looked happy together and I too hope this is NOT true.

Who knows what happened…BUT women need to steer clear of professional athletes.
Why are these actresses and singers and entertainers even giving these guys play?

An athlete is like a man-child…he’s coddled on the field and off.

someonnneeee @ 11/16/2010 at 4:51 pm

their representatives are claiming that the reports are “100% false.”

i just lost my faith in hollywood relationships, they seemed like they were never gonna break up :(

SHOCKING!!!. But I will bet it has something to do with children

Remember when Brad Pitt and Aniston divorced, she wore a t-shirt in Hollywood saying “I will have your babies Brad” which pissed off Jennifer Aniston. Is this karma coming to bite her?

laverdadduele @ 11/16/2010 at 4:59 pm

Oh no! I’m devastated…NOT! Who cares anyway? Good they didn’t had kids, he’s ugly and she’s a nasty midget.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 11/16/2010 at 4:59 pm

@rhymes: he probably caught her without her makeup on.

Just because a couple or a person looks happy in public doesnt make it true. Hollywood only shows us what we want to see, they will lose money if the truth came out….

Haters Suck! @ 11/16/2010 at 5:13 pm

JJ maybe you shouldn’t print anything like this unless you know it’s true.

I think this is nothing but BS. I won’t believe it until it comes from their mouths. And their reps have said it is 100% false. SHAME on whoever is spreading this rumor (TMZ!)

this is BS, their reps said it’s 100% false. shame on TMZ for spreading this rumor!

i guess most of the posters missed the part where his rep DENIED the stor, unless Jared slipped the update in after people had started commenting. In any event, they’re already trying to place blame.
I do find it strange for a woman who said she wanted to have a LOT of kids prior to her marriage, don’t have any or a hint of their ever being any on the way. They well may be headed that way, but I’d rather wait until its confirmed by one of them or a rep. before I jump to conclusions.

karmaback @ 11/16/2010 at 5:39 pm

@Ladyb:

WTF give me break.. OH so the Karma Gods got mad because she wore a shirt that hurt Jennifer Aniston’s feelings 6 years ago so they made her marriage end..

Seriously.. who gives a sh*t that Aniston got her feelings hurt. She didn’t want his babies so there.. maybe the Karma is Aniston doesn’t have kids..

hmmm..yeah that makes no sense either.. : /
********************

Besides people don’t read.. their Reps have denied the story and TMZ which started it has kind of backed off..

People are jumping the gun.. I’m not a fan of hers mainly because of what many have stated she seems so Fame starved.. Wanting so bad to be the IT girl. She is 35.. I thought they would be announcing a baby.

THIS IS WHY BRAD AND ANGELINA WILL NEVER MARRY GETTING MARRIED KILLS THE ROMANCE.

I dont know why you mention A and B when this is a completely different thread. Do those people look so cool for you?

No surprise here guys. He is such a down to Earth guy and just wants the quiet life and children. She on the other hand either can’t have kids, or is not allowed to have them yet, until she finishes Desperate Housewives.
I think he is desperate for lots of kids, and he is sick of waiting.

Now, ,o one can stay together….??…
Sad..

anonymous @ 11/16/2010 at 7:11 pm

@Cher:
Not Brad and Angie they were not supposed to last a week much less 6 kids going on six years.

well at least it lasted for 3 years. he deserves someone better.

She is 35 years old. If she wants any kids she better start working on that now. He on the other hand has the next 40 years to become a daddy. I think he and RiRi would make a much cuter couple.

karmaback @ 11/16/2010 at 8:30 pm

@julie:

ITAW the first part of your comment.. she is 35. and as much as it may not be PC she does not have a guarantee of having a baby. She needs to talk to other women that put it off. Life nor babies wait for you to be ready all the time. Having children does not just happen for everyone. She is not 25 and he as you say young enough to have 20+ years ahead to make babies. I don’t understand it. The show one would think would work around it. But some women think when they are ready then BOOM here comes the baby.

If Tony was expecting a house full of children then he is not getting them from her. No hate..just the facts of nature and the fact that if they have a child soon she will be 36 or 37. Into the Problem zone for childbirth.

Now TMZ has retracted the story they posted. The “sources” were misstaken. All the gossip sites are backtracking on this story. Too bad most people are not even reading that part. I actually like them together so I am glad the story is not true.

I HATE THAT SOME OF YOU ACCUSE THEM OF NOT HAVING KIDS YET LIKE THEY OWE IT TO YOU TO HAVE THEM. HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY HAVEN’T BEEN TRYING? SHOULD EVERYONE AIR ALL THEIR PRIVATE STRUGGLES PUBLICLY??? CHILL OUT, OK. WE DON’T KNOW WHAT COUPLE ARE GOING THROUGH AND IT’S SO NOT HELPFUL TO SPECULATE AND BLAME THIS PERSON OR THAT FOR SOMETHING WE KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT!!!!
Frankly, Eva Longoria seems like a nice person and I can’t imagine Tony wanting to divorce her, even if she can never get pregnant.

I hate to say it but I could see this happening, still sad though.

omg are u people blind? did u not just see the update? it’s not true! they are NOT getting a divorce! so calm down!

Eva Longoria Plans to File for Divorce Soon, Source Says

By Jennifer Garcia

Tuesday November 16, 2010 11:00 PM EST

wow! that is a huge shocker if true. I hope not. I actually really liked this couple. First there were rumors about Demi and Ashton, and then now this…too sad. =(

same ol’ same ol’…Reps came out saying it ain’t true&then a month later the official news hit the web!! Same with Blake Lively&her bf, same with Jake&Reese last year; their reps denied the brake ups&then they announced they broke up less than a month later!

So he was testing a family friend and she decided to go to usweekly with the story? Lol sounds like a publicity stunt. If it wasn’t sexting what’s the dealio. Please let the family friend be posh spice ha

Testing= texting

purple poet @ 11/17/2010 at 11:04 am

Not surprised. You know a relationship is a sham when you have to ***** it out that much. Eva Longoria is the biggest attention w hore in hollywood! I remember her inviting Access Hollywood…not to talk a show or a movie..but about her engagement! You can’t have a relationship like that!

Thats good a subject. Nice girl and nice boy. Happy nice a life…

http://yahoomood.com/download_incredi_mail IncrediMail is a free email program that manages all your email messages, communications, contact details, and email transactions. IncrediMail is all about having fun with your email.

Gloria Carter @ 11/19/2010 at 1:40 pm

I would never tatoo there name on my b ody, there marriages hardly ever work. They do not know what commitment means.Expensive weddings mean nothing just to see who has the prettiest wedding.I am surprised, she did not have a baby. more money for them.

Gloria Carter @ 11/19/2010 at 1:44 pm

Commitment means nothing, just a very expensive wedding.Pictures in the magazines. What about Adultery or a disease?

Gloria Carter @ 11/19/2010 at 1:47 pm

Commitment means nothing, Just the limelight. What about adultery?Disease,A big Spousal Support.Friends means nothing the friend just took over.

Gloria Carter @ 11/19/2010 at 1:53 pm

Commitment means nothing. Just a big fat spousal support. What about Adultery? Disease? Friend could not
/be your friend, and then be calling.Once a cheater always a cheater.

Yahoo has just released a new beta version of Yahoo Messenger 11. The new version brings a lot of new features and allows users to connect in many more ways and have fun. Users can now play popular social games from Zynga like Fishville and Mafia Wars (Coming Soon), Balloono,