Kate Bosworth: New 'Warrior's Way' Stills!

Kate Bosworth: New 'Warrior's Way' Stills!

Check out these shots from Kate Bosworth‘s upcoming fantasy action film The Warrior’s Way!

The new batch of photos also includes a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the flick, out December 3.

WATCH: The Warrior’s Way Trailer

Synopsis: A warrior-assassin is forced to hide in a small town in the American Badlands after refusing a mission.

The 27-year-old actress reportedly did much of her own stunt work and knife throwing — and had the bruises to prove it!

25+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth in action in The Warrior’s Way

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Brightside @ 11/16/2010 at 8:08 am

Looks more like a man with that thick muscular tree-root of a neck! Who knew that she could grow a neck that thick? Not me! She’s usually an alien-faced, pencil neck!

I can’t wait to watch this movie!!!

Gee, thanks….2 whole days without a KB story- I was going into withdrawl! BTW- Isn’t there a baby in this movie? Shouldn’t they rename it, Warrior, BFF and Baby?

No one cares and no one is waiting to watch this movie. Really, JJ? Sorry but this is embarassing for her and you. This movie was shelved for years and now it is released limitedly. Still no one cares. Moving on to movies that matter….Did you hear that Carey Mulligan got the role of Daisy Buchanan in The Great Gatsby. Now that is something to talk about.

lol

PLEASE STOP. No one cares about this girl. ITA with nicole… embarrassing. This site is turning into a joke.

MUPPET SHOW @ 11/16/2010 at 8:34 am

i guess Alex in STRAW DOGS was chosen in a way by Kate’s team because they knew that her supposed career would take off only by his name!!
And now he is redusing his talent and his career in order to ”produse”
Kate’s career??And the only reason Kate is still in this bussiness
is because every director who wants to do an experimental movie hires
Kate!No real actress would play these kind of roles.
I really want Alex to do well!!! Even if i think that he is the choices he and only he makes!!!

Iffy Miffy @ 11/16/2010 at 9:05 am

Comedy galore … oh wait, it’s not supposed to be a comedy? Oopsie?

Bad Bunnyk @ 11/16/2010 at 9:22 am

Hollywood *****
Passed out on the floor
I’m sorry but the party’s over

Cocaine nose and trendy clothes
Gotta send her to rehab
She found out she’s got no soul
But it really doesn’t bother her

White trash queen, American dream
Oh what a role model
Throwing a fit, making a scene
Like no tomorrow

Hollywood *****
Passed out on the floor
Can’t take it no more
I’m sorry but the party’s over

The talk of the town
And she’s going down
I’m sorry but the party’s over
No-o-ow

Awake by noon, drunk by four
Sucked up in the showbiz
Your so lame, your such a bore
I wanna kick your teeth in

Plastic smile to match your style
We can tell you got a face lift
You’re so vain, you’re so vile
You’re a number one hit

Hollywood *****
Passed out on the floor
Can’t take it no more
I’m sorry but the party’s over

The talk of the town,
And she’s going down
I’m sorry but the party’s over

The cameras are gone
And nobody screams
She couldn’t survive her fifteen minutes of fame

Her friends are all gone,
She’s going insane
She’ll never survive without the money and fame

It’s all going down the drain

Hollywood *****

Wake up, the party’s over
Wake up, the party’s over
Wake up, the party’s over
Wake up, the party’s over
No-o-ow

Ha-ha-ha
Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya honey
Ha-ha-ha

And they think @ 11/16/2010 at 9:43 am

This movie can compete with Harry Potter? LMAO!

Is that Cillian Murphy with a red wig? (sorry Cillian).
No wonder she doesn’t eat, she have a manly body when she does, like her hands, neck and shoulders… is shallow, but true.

Why does she always look so vacant and confused?

I spot a butt-chin.

Really, Warrior's Way? @ 11/16/2010 at 10:20 am

Please how about “No Way”?

muppet show @ 11/16/2010 at 10:31 am

@Raven:
drugs maybe???

Go, Kate! She looks great in theses stills. Thanks JJ! :D

muppet show @ 11/16/2010 at 11:30 am

@Mike:
i agree with you Mike!! Go Kate Go away and dont come back!!

These pictures still do not interest me in the least!! It’s mediocre!! And she’s still boring as hell!!
And I don’t believe she’s ‘still’ got the bruises to prove it, this movie was made at least three years ago!!!

F@me M0n$t3r @ 11/16/2010 at 12:52 pm

Looks like a crappy movie, I’ve read some of the script and it’s totally cheesy and predictable. ninja warrior/cowboy movie?? o.O
I’ll bet my life savings that this will be a box-office flop and receive horrible reviews. and movie that relies on so much CGI must suck a.s.s.

I have a huge feeling that this movie is going to be an epic FAIL!!!!

TrueBlade @ 11/16/2010 at 1:09 pm

Hole…the gift that keeps on giving.

Get The look? Really, JJ, why do you think anyone wants to look like a prematurely aging, talentless, desperate famewhore with a face full of botox who’s mostly known for the men she’s latched on to?

I really feel bad for the rest of the actors who got sucked into the gravitational pull of Hole’s aura of failure.She just ruins everything….look at AS.

the truth @ 11/16/2010 at 1:47 pm

Looks like apretty good movie to me. Hope to see it when it comes out.

Hans a troll @ 11/16/2010 at 2:00 pm

What stunts? Her looking like she has not bathed in a week nah….that’s how she normally is…looking like a drowned rat!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All