Kelly Osbourne Covers 'Shape' December 2010

Kelly Osbourne Covers 'Shape' December 2010

Kelly Osbourne wears a bright red bikini on the cover of Shape magazine’s December 2010 issue.

The 26-year-old TV personality dished, “I never thought in a million years I’d be that healthy girl who wakes up every morning to exercise.”

Kelly has lost nearly 50 pounds since she appeared on Dancing with the Stars last year and now weighs in at 112 pounds.

She looks fab!!

FYI: Kelly is wearing an L*SPACE bikini.

Bigger pics inside…

kelly osbourne shape magazine december 2010 01
kelly osbourne shape magazine december 2010 02

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I just lost 100 pounds without money, coachs, and surgery ?!

Who is gonna give me money to take some pictures in front of a white background ?!
SO easy for photoshop by the way..lol

I don’t care what anybody says…she looks freaking FANTASTIC! Good for Kelly.

Don’t listen to the negative Kelly. you look awesome.

@MlleF:

how? i would like to know.

wow, she actually looks good :O

She’ll never be hot but she can’t be called fat anymore.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 11/16/2010 at 6:41 pm

…seems like a nice girl, but nothing’s going to help her face.
…it’s funny how she’s on a show critiquing peoples fashion choices when she herself only wears what someone else tells her to. LOL

She really does look good – bless her. What a fantastic improvement. She obviously worked very hard to achieve it .

the face doesn’t match the body

She looks gorgeous!! Plus, she seems so much happier in interviews. Good for her!!

Good for her and her strengh!!

She looks good wow

pattiforlife @ 11/16/2010 at 7:15 pm

this heffa nazty. diz beez sum chit da n!ggerz be hittin. she beez puttin da ug in ugly.

rocknmovies @ 11/16/2010 at 7:24 pm

Photoshop?

Sure, she looks nice. But it would be nice to know what she actually looks like not that she has lost 50 pounds. I don’t doubt she is slim, we’ve seen the pictures with her clothes on. But this is a picture of her after losing 50 pounds and retouched with Photoshop. What does she really look like, those bikini pictures I want to see.

She’s always reminded me of Benny Hill

congrats!

wow..she looks like a different person. not just her body, her face, her hair!

Holy crap! She looks great. Good for her!

I’ll say her body is amazing and good for her. But sorry, but there’s no changing the genes that gave her that face unless she’s gonna go the road of her mom and do tons of plastic surgeriesO_o

Kate@ 11/16/2010 at 9:01 pm

how about posting your photo on this board so we can decide whether your face is so great and wonderful

lexy hates bilson @ 11/16/2010 at 9:30 pm

Considering all her trash talking about skinny celebs wearing sexy clothes this is quite hypocritical of her. She could at least admit she was jealous of them.

Too soon.

112lbs my A$$!

Yes, because with all that’s going on in the world, showing women in bikinis on magazine covers is just SO important!

Cali Dream @ 11/16/2010 at 11:07 pm

The Osbournes make some fugly kids o lord but good for her, her bod is nice not better than mine though haha.

She lost all the weight but her head is still hugeeeeeeeeee. The weight loss makes it that much more obvious. Plus, she’s got a square shaped face. Ayeee.
Good for her though. Her body looks good!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All