Daniel Craig: 'Cowboys & Aliens' Teaser Trailer!

Daniel Craig: 'Cowboys & Aliens' Teaser Trailer!

Check out the first teaser trailer for Daniel Craig‘s new movie, Cowboys & Aliens!

The 42-year-old actor stars opposite Harrison Ford, Sam Rockwell and Olivia Wilde in the adaptation of Scott Mitchell Rosenberg‘s graphic novel of the same name.

Here’s the summary: “In Silver City, Arizona, Apache Indians and Western settlers must lay their differences aside when an alien spaceship crash lands in their city.”

Cowboys & Aliens hits theaters nationwide on July 29, 2011!

Photos: Universal Pictures
Posted to: Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Sam Rockwell

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 734 » Show All

cant ****ing wait!

Fantastic! Harrison Ford is great. This will be worth every penny I spend on my ticket!

oh, looks better than I expected!!! hope to see more trailers.

Sharp beak @ 11/18/2010 at 2:53 pm

Harrison Ford, he seems like such a grumpy old guy. Daniel Craig looks dark, edgy….wow, perfect casting right?

Can’t wait yehh!

Jokergurl @ 11/18/2010 at 4:33 pm

COOL! I didn’t know Harrison Ford was in this, it looks interesting, Ford, Craig, Spielberg, Jon Favreau, Ron Howard, I’d say it’s already promising. :)

@awesome: What? He has a perfect cowboy look, ruggedly handsome, bad ass (really bad ass, look at that poster)!

harrison ford is here? hahaha really xd

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 5:54 pm

“Somber much? That trailer was no fun…”

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 5:57 pm

“My thought as well; wrong tone. Playing it so straight and earnest is a mistake. Though counter-intuitive, that actually makes it more ridiculous.”

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 5:59 pm

“Wow, second bad trailer of the day…

Less is more folks. What happened to all the good trailer editors?”

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:06 pm

Uh.. I don’t get it.
And with all the names involved, I WANTED to love this trailer.
But this doesn’t make me want to see this movie at all.

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:08 pm

“They must have been in a real hurry to get this trailer out — they didn’t even clean up the rigging on the either the cowboy or the girl that gets ’swept up’ … unless of course those aliens were throwing down ropes with harnesses which some how happen to wrap around and hook onto the cowboy and the girl….”

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:08 pm

“I’ve always loved this title and eagerly awaited the movie. But this looks just plain silly. for the movie to take itself so seriously was a gigantic mistake. I laughed out loud at this trailer. And not in a good way.”

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:13 pm

“damn. with that title I thought it was going to be a lighthearted romp, not this somber exercise

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:14 pm

“That ridiculous wrist contraption gave me some unwelcome flashbacks to “Wild Wild West.”

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:15 pm

“Not digging this. Ford looks wooden, stale, the whole thing looks stupid.”

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:16 pm

Trailer looks good but you can never trust them. Most movies look good in the trailers, but most movies suck.”

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:19 pm

thank you for the link.
a lot of people are excited in anticipation by the C&A!
____________________________
yes in this link people were really excited so that is why they wrote this what “they said”.

they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:26 pm

95% of people have said they dont go to see C&A and only 5% of them give a chance to this movie.

there are many sites in which people dont looking forward to see it.

to they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:44 pm

Okay, Sats we get it your pissed he dumped you.

to they said @ 11/18/2010 at 6:46 pm

Okay, we get it, Sats your pissed he dumped you!

~’night Mendel….let me know if you get any good things to post, it seems like we need some positives here now. But they wont’ stop me from seeing it. somewhere i read a good point: I was kinda wonderin’ if there were any Indians in the movie cuz it was all ’bout Dan. interesting, and I am not complaining about seeing his wonderfullness. funny–I have a native american friend and he insists on “Indians” being the politically correct word now for native americans…i incredulously harrrrasssed him for it, and then told him my fav Homer Simpson episode where he goes thru the casino sayin’, “hey- how are ya, hey-how are ya, hey how are ya” in a indian chant voice. priceless.

what about where he is now, who is he with and is he going to Toronto for X-mas? he may be in NYC too for the holidays!(call me dan–i will warm all of you) Harry opens tomorrow here….yeay. probly won’t see it for a while, hubby just had abdominal hernia surgery. i am living my own personal hell, but use this for distraction as always. aaaaahhhhhh. keep writting. keep posting. may the force be with you…live long and prosper…keep your feet firmly flying in midair!! yikes…wish i was with you—cheers Mendel…..cuz i know what you are doing usually on a thurs!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guinness,

“wholly gun placement batman”

LOL!

And you are so right, it’s the perfect (product) placement ever!

to Kalle

“look at that chest and the shoulders. Nothing to complain I’d say.”

Not at all :) And Dan is a Cowboy, and they are lean because of all that riding *grin*

“Fav is going to show off his assets”

Bring it on!!!

to Guinness

“what about where he is now, who is he with and is he going to Toronto for X-mas?”

No new gossip has emerged…(it’s still all Kate and Wills here)

“Harry opens tomorrow here….yeay”

Yes, I am going to see Harry tomorrow (today actually, since it’s after 1am)

“hubby just had abdominal hernia surgery. i am living my own personal hell, but use this for distraction as always. aaaaahhhhhh.”

Oh heck, that’s awful! Hope he gets better soon!

“wish i was with you—cheers Mendel…..cuz i know what you are doing usually on a thurs!!!!!!!!!!”

Hehehehe, one day, one day :)

second that @ 11/18/2010 at 8:22 pm

re posts 84-95

gina, what is wrong with you? was it necessary to bore us all with those posts. we all know how you feel about C&A. now go away!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 734 » Show All