Jake Gyllenhaal & Anne Hathaway: Shirtless for 'EW'

Jake Gyllenhaal & Anne Hathaway: Shirtless for 'EW'

A shirtless Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway hug on the cover of Entertainment Weekly‘s latest issue.

The pic was revealed Wednesday (November 17) when Jake dropped by The Late Show with David Letterman, wearing a Burberry suit, to chat about working with an oft-naked Anne in their new film Love and Other Drugs.

“I mean, look. I’ve had a pretty illustrious career at this point but the hardest thing has been pretending to be turned on by Anne Hathaway,” Jake joked.

Asked by Dave how actors film a love scene without any mishaps, Jake revealed “it’s an art form.”

“It’s very carefully planned out. It’s actually very much like football, you know. There are plays. You just got to look for holes in her defensive end,” he said, before quickly adding, “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it like that!”

10+ pictures inside of Jake Gyllenhaal arriving at The Late Show with David Letterman studio in NYC…

Jake Gyllenhaal on The Late Show with David Letterman
jake gyllenhall letterman 10

Photos: INFdaily, Fame Pictures
Posted to: Anne Hathaway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Shirtless

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Lilakoi Moon @ 11/18/2010 at 2:31 am

“You just got to look for holes in her defensive end” lmao, either I have the most pervy mind or he actually meant it!

Lilakoi Moon @ 11/18/2010 at 2:32 am

The entertainment Weekly cover with Anne is SO cute <3 ….. well, SHE makes it adorable =)

LOL. Jake, ever so charismatic. He should do more comedy films… Not looking forward to this film though. Wish he would do more dramatic ones.

omg. he looks SOOOO cute in that magazine cover…swoon

YUMMMMMMMY! Anne totally kills it by being on this cover. That SO should have been me instead of her, LOL. Can’t wait to watch this film.

Thank you for sharing the nice post with useful information.I like this article, harvesting is also great, Thank you for sharing.

Maybe she can hook him up with her brother…

Now,why aren’t these two together?
I’d take her over Swift every day,and take him over her hipster boyfriend EVERY day.

They look so cute together…. nice man with sweet lady (:

They need to date and then have beautiful babies together. Love them always.

They both look great and Jake is definitely very sexy. Now that the promo work for the movie is almost over and it’s opening, can Jake finally put a stop to this sad and laughable bearding attempt with Taylor I’m Mentally 16 years old Swift. Jake’s a great actor, he should try standing on his acting instead of how many tabloid mentions he gets every week.

Beautiful couple! :)

little debbie @ 11/18/2010 at 8:46 am

What a cheesy cover. Can’t get past ake’s droopy face and Ann’s horsey face. It’s astouding what actors will do to sell their films. That’s where you can tell the difference between the ones that don’t have to try hard, and the ones like these two who require this kind of attention.

Butter_Fly @ 11/18/2010 at 8:48 am

He should have been People’s Sexiest Man Alive.

little debbie @ 11/18/2010 at 8:48 am

Should read “Can’t get past Jake’s droopy face…”

Iffy Miffy @ 11/18/2010 at 9:25 am

The Letterman bit is hilarious, I love, love Jake – he is so relaxed and nice and funny, he and David really work well together. Jake looks yummy of course, as always.

He’s so sexy!!!And funny! LOVE him!
Can’t wait to see this movie!

Smelly man.

@little debbie: Thank you. I seriously don’t get Jakes appeal unless he’s shirtless. I think his hairy chest is great but his face is something else. The trailer annoys me. Bubble boy with his bugged out eyes and no facial hair(eww) and clown face Anne. Pass!

anne gave an awkward smirk just when the shot was taking – she was telling jake his nips are poking her back and his chest hair rubbing her like a dishwashing scrub.
had EW included the bottom half of the pic, i’d let you in what happened there, too.

anne gave an awkward smirk just when the shot was taken – she was telling jake his nips are poking her back and his chest hair rubbing her like a dishwashing scrub.

I really don’t like it how hard Jakes tries to sell this movie. I will watch this movie without all the press – trailer was good enough. and seriously, Jake is a good actor and this pr is cheap and degrades him

He lost those muscles pretty fast huh?

I find that cover inappropriate.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All