Tony Parker Speaks About Divorce from Eva Longoria

Tony Parker Speaks About Divorce from Eva Longoria

Tony Parker has broken his silence about his split from wife Eva Longoria.

The 28-year-old San Antonio Spurs player told People, “Eva and I have been discussing our situation privately,” adding, “I was aware that she would be filing for divorce in Los Angeles.”

And despite previous reports that he had filed for divorce before Eva had, “I did not file for divorce in Texas and did not hire divorce attorneys in either Texas or California,” Tony said. “We plan to continue to keep our discussions of this matter private.”

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

JUSTJARED @ 11/18/2010 at 6:53 pm

is this a PR stunt? they talk too much for my taste.

We plan to continue to keep this matter private by continuing to speak publicly about it individually and we may even have a press conference so Eva can elaborate on the substance of the hundreds of text messages and I can defend myself.
But keep in mind, this will all continue privately.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 11/18/2010 at 7:02 pm

…why deny the truth?!?

EVA is a DIVA @ 11/18/2010 at 7:07 pm

MARIO LOPEZ FRUIT TART WILL DO ALL THE BLABBING NECESSARY TO MAKE TONY LOOK LIKE A REAL DOUCEBAG! MARIO SHOULD SHUT HIS PIEHOLE SINCE HE CHEATED ON HIS OWN NEWLYWED WIFE YEARS BACK.

Eva, Get rid of Tony.. he is ugly!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 11/18/2010 at 7:19 pm

@sharyllee: i bet you look like prince harry’s hairy ginger ass. ahahahahahaha

i think tony wants to divorce but for publicty she filed for divorce. he dumped her OMG shocking i don’t understand she is beatiful she deserves better than him.

commonsense @ 11/18/2010 at 8:30 pm

What gets me is who is slept with. It’s such a slap in the face to his friend and former team mate!

Once a cheater always a cheater!
Eva made the RIGHT choice!
She could get so much better than him. Cheater bast*rd !!!! You didn’t deserve her anyway!

Good girl! he is incredibly ugly and non emotional — she needs to date someone in her league which is WAY above tony….

To Tony: LeAnn gives you a warm welcome to the Cheater’s Club!

To Tony: LeAnn gives you a warm welcome to the Cheater’s Club!

Both will be dating different people before the divorce is final. Sounds like he already is, and she won’t have any trouble finding a date.

I hope they get back together.

Is-Gollum-in-Harry-Potter-7th? @ 11/19/2010 at 12:15 am

He-said, she-said!..this divorce will get ugly because both Eva and Tony hve big egos upping each other in the press..Eva must be pissed, she asked her publicist to retract the divorce , just so the next day she could make it clear that SHE IS THE ONE WHO FILED FIRST..are they ten, or grown ass adults?

Yeah, that’ll teach you Eva, you can treat the other women of DH like sh!t but Tony for stand for it. Ha!

I do not like, never liked Eva Longoria but lament their separation. For me she is extremely narcissistic, vain and has no intelligence. Thus, no man can withstand. She always wants to give the impression of being a femme fatale, sexy, irresistible in bed. These are the weakest in sexual performance. Also do not think she has all this beauty. He must have arranged someone with more substance and wisdom. I hope she take some advantage of betrayal and separation.

yhat makes me very sad…i dont ubderstand why people in hollywood cant make a marriage last, its really sad! i adore her and i dont see her filing for a divorce if she didnt have a good reason, im sad for her.