Justin Timberlake: I Hope I'm Not Done with Music!

Justin Timberlake: I Hope I'm Not Done with Music!

Justin Timberlake may be heading back into the music studio!

The 29-year-old singer and actor revealed he would like to create another album, adding that he hopes he’s “not done” with music.

“I sing every day,” Justin says on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, in an episode airing on Monday (November 22). “In the car. In the shower.”

His explanation for recently focusing on acting rather than his singing (he has four films coming out over the next few months, including Yogi Bear, Bad Teacher, Friends with Benefits, and Now): “I’m a male. And I lack the ability to do two things at the same time.”

WOULD YOU LIKE to hear some new music from Justin Timberlake?

Photos: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.
Posted to: Ellen DeGeneres, Justin Timberlake

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
xtina fan @ 11/19/2010 at 2:41 pm

BTW XTINA IS ON ELLEN TODAY.

xtina fan @ 11/19/2010 at 2:43 pm

BTW XTINA IS ON ELLEN TODAY.

CHRISTINA ON ELLEN GUISE

cinderella @ 11/19/2010 at 5:35 pm

He is not good in anything he does…..

—topchanelshop-com–.love this show for chanel

itsmeagain @ 11/19/2010 at 11:39 pm

WELL DUH JARED! Have u herd the mans voice? He makes the Angels in Heaven JEALOUS

mrsdestinyhope @ 11/19/2010 at 11:45 pm

@Thai: yeah, that’s why he’s sold out 3 Concerts, has won six Grammy’s and as had 2 #1 multi Platinum albums has sold a total of 75 Million albums world wide [55 Mill w/ NSYNC, 18 Million as a solo artist] Yep he sucks. @xtina fan: u mean the same legend who’s album went flip flop down the drain this year?

I’m sick of him, he annoys the sh!t out of me.

Jokergurl @ 11/20/2010 at 6:22 pm

Four films? That’s more than Colin Farrell has coming out, unbelievable. Justin is a singer, not an actor, I’ve not seen anything that impresses me too much about his acting yet.

Justin Timberlake is a musical genius… My love, Senorita, Give it to me, Rehab, Dead and gone, Carry Out, Cry me river, Sexyback, What goes around, Rock your body, Like I love you, Lovestoned etc etc etc He has a different style for every song he does ‘F’ anybody who has a problem with JT because he’s awesome and to the JACK that said they wish he flopped well guess what ALL OF HIS ALBUMS WENT PLATIUM even his nsync albums

People who think Justin Timberlake is a good actor have obviously not seen good or even great acting. Go rent a movie with Daniel Day-Lewis and come back here, and say that Justin is a good actor. Either that or just go back to watching your effing horrible atrocious movies you think are so good….(i.e. Coyote Ugly, or any Katherine Heigl/Ashton Kutcher movie)

The only reason JT was able to be at least good in the Social Network, is because he’s playing a character that he’s very use to seeing. He also has David Fincher, who is an amazing director to help him. Other than that he’s always been stilted in performances. Always. He doesn’t get emotion. He overacts. And don’t do the “He’s funny on SNL.” Yes. But that’s only when he has to do a song, if he has to act live….he’s just as bad as he is on screen.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All