Kate Bosworth: 'Warrior's Way' Junket with Jang Dong-gun

Kate Bosworth: 'Warrior's Way' Junket with Jang Dong-gun

Kate Bosworth and her The Warrior’s Way co-star, Korean actor Jang Dong-gun, attend the film’s junket panel on Thursday (November 18) at the Landmark Theatre in Los Angeles.

The fantasy action film follows Dong-gun‘s character, an Asian warrior assassin forced to hide in a small town in the American Badlands.

WATCH: The Warrior’s Way Trailer

In case you missed it, check out stills from the film, out December 3, featuring Kate and Dong-gun in action!

FYI: Kate is wearing an Isabel Marant jacket, Peter Som skirt, Wolford top, JewelMint pendant, and Tabitha Simmons shoes.

kate bosworth warriors junket 01

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

So??? Boring!!!!

So why wasn’t she at the wrap party she was supposed to co-host last night for BFF and baby?

Please, please KB! Jang is handsome. You can hook up with him. ASkars fans would be extremely happy!!!

Brightside @ 11/19/2010 at 12:54 am

Ahhh…she is still so odd-looking! Small, widely-spaced eyes…bulging, shiny cheeks….a face wider than it is long. She’s not human…I swear she is not human. How did this happen? And WTF do her parents look like? Or was she SPAWNED!

blonde lover @ 11/19/2010 at 12:55 am

Her current shade of blonde is not very flattering on Kate.

At one time Kate Bosworth was a beautiful young woman. She still has her moments but when I see photos like these she reminds me of a wax figure. She’s really distorted her natural beauty since her Young Americans days.

Hey, she hid her bald spots! Congrats KB. :D

She looks sick.

Damn she needs to invest in some powder and tone that shine down, that and lay off the botox or something. She looks like a cheap immitation Barbie Doll.

ground hog day @ 11/19/2010 at 1:07 am

I think Bosworth is overdoing the chemical peels or botox.
Her face doesn’t seem to move anymore.

Kate looks stunning in these pics

Lovely, take off the beer googles. She does NOT look stunning. Stunning I guess if you like anorexic, over done with the botox, shiney, glaring skin.

muppet show @ 11/19/2010 at 1:15 am

where is Alex?I miss Alex!! No more Kate!!! please!!!!

Lovely, are u wearing beer goggles by any chance???

You can tell she is not a healthy girl by her legs.
They look like bird legs.

Saks Girl @ 11/19/2010 at 1:19 am

@Lovely: I’ve seen photos where I think she looks stunning. This is not a set I would include in that observation. She looks more stunned than stunning. Her cheeks are so tight in the close-ups, she looks in physical pain. I’m starting to believe the botox rumors.

muppet show @ 11/19/2010 at 1:22 am

sooo! everyone in this movie should thanks Alex!! If it wasnt for him
this movie wouldnt come out!!You know what i mean!!

Why is her hair so light?
Is that a wig?

@truly:

That or very bad extensions.

@muppet show: You mean Ryan Kavanaugh.

Shes entitled to this event at least lol

Why do people find her so pretty? I saw tweets today saying how pretty she looked at the press conference. I can’t see it in these photos. She looks tired and like she’s skin bleaching and her legs look skeletal. Does she just photograph bad? Has anyone seen her in person?

Her head looks like it’s made of wax. Definitely not her best look. Then again, I think her days of looking great are way behind her. Too much blow, too much botox and fillers, not enough food. Pity, because she use to be a cute girl.

ugly chick

Ah Jang DongGun is an amazing actor!!!!!! He is so much respected and loved in Korea. He is great!!!! I loved him in “Friend” when I saw a movie with him for the first time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All