Mia Wasikowska: 'Jane Eyre' Trailer is Here!

Mia Wasikowska: 'Jane Eyre' Trailer is Here!

Mia Wasikowska takes on the classic role of Jane Eyre in the movie of the same name, due out in theaters in limited release on March 11, 2011.

The adaptation of the Charlotte Bronte novel also stars Michael Fassbender, Judi Dench and Jamie Bell.

For more goodies from the film, become a fan of the official Jane Eyre page on Facebook!

Jane Eyre – Trailer

Bigger poster inside…

mia wasikowska jane eyre poster 01

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

love her ,she has a amazing future as a actress

And love him….I can so see how he at first looks mean, but oh so irresistibull. Love Mia’s voice…and his :)

I think that it is going to be good, but nothing beats the version with ruth wilson and toby stephens

Am I the only one who hates these kind of films? From that “era”.

Ok that trailer came out last week.

dem – agreed! Oh Toby Stephens – perfection!!

Harry Potter #1! @ 11/20/2010 at 7:57 am

I seen this trailer 5 days ago… news? :/

Iffy Miffy @ 11/20/2010 at 8:26 am

I really don’t think we need yet another JE movie especially when the ones we already have are good, one great so why on Earth film yet another?!

Have to agree with Iffy Miffy. I love literature on film and period pieces, but why Jane Eyre again I have no idea. It’s always been creepy to me and we’ve already seen fine adaptations.

creamlive @ 11/20/2010 at 7:52 pm

Liked the trailer of Jane Eyre. Looking forward to watch it. :)

sensemilla @ 11/20/2010 at 8:35 pm

I am looking forward to this. Jane Eyre is my favourite book of all time. I hope the movie does it justice.

seriously, yo @ 11/20/2010 at 11:16 pm

I seriously suggest that everyone should see the 2007 BBC/Masterpiece Theatre version of Jane Eyre. It stars Ruth Wilson and Toby Stephens.

It’s amazing!!!! I want to see this verison too! But seriously, the BBC version is a classic!

seriously, yo @ 11/20/2010 at 11:17 pm

@dem:

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

I agree with some of the previous posters that the 2007 BBC will be hard to top…..however, if this great story can reach a younger audience via another theatrical release it’s a good thing. Jane is a great example for women. Unlike so many women depicted in our current pop culture, Jane is intelligent, strong and respects herself…..and Rochester falls in love with her because of these qualities.