Taylor Swift: AMAs Red Carpet 2010

Taylor Swift: AMAs Red Carpet 2010

Taylor Swift hits the red carpet at the 2010 American Music Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (November 21) in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old country cutie was nominated for one award during the evening, which she won! Taylor picked up the award for Favorite Female Artist (Country).

Taylor thanked her fans saying she has been given another thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

FYI: Taylor is wearing a Collette Dinnigan dress, Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, and Jimmy Choo shoes.

taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 01
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 02
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 03
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 04
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 05
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 06
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 07

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
fashionista @ 11/21/2010 at 9:21 pm

I like this new look of hers. Very cool

BRAULIOTOOW @ 11/21/2010 at 9:22 pm

mm not sure! hair looks like a wig! and i still don’t know if she looks pretty or like a boy with a wig!

nice wig Taylor, you still look like a elf from the Lord of the Rings. Learn how to sing and perform cause your boring and ugly. Pretty soon these Twilight teens will grow old and forget your lame music. All your music caters to is the young Twilight loser crowd

She looks much better with straight hair, although that kind of looks like a wig! Girl can’t sing to save her life though and her music is complete crap!

she deserves all the success after her new amazing cd.

looks like jake took more than just her heart… we all kno when good girls go bad…..

Taylor has worn that wig before. I think it looks cute on her. She always changes her hair with extensions and wigs. It’s what most women do in Hollywood. Their hair would get damaged to go all these events, promo, etc.. without using fake hair sometimes.

madhatter @ 11/21/2010 at 9:36 pm

Wow, she looks SO much better with straight hair. She should try that Brazilian/Japanese straightening treatment on her real hair. She can afford it…

She looks stunning. WOW!! Rock it girl!!

Taylor’s hair is NOT A WIG!! I have curly hair and I also have bangs that I can hide in my hair when I let my hair go curly. I think that is one of the fun things about curly hair, you can pull dramatic looks with curly or straight hair.

Awesome!! I hate her hair curly.

Such a bad look. It makes her look bland and uninteresting. Never really noticed how truly skinny she is until tonight.

Gorgeous! She looks terrific, model svelte.

it looks like a wig!!!! she looks 10x better with her natural curly hair! straight hair does not suit her long horse face!

will be honest. not loving this new hair look of hers at all…i like her with the curls. it was way cute. this makes it look like she’s trying too hard.

i like her in this annie lebovitz pic:

Ahhhhhh!! Taylor, she looks so adorable!!!

I love her new look. She can be a model any time..

Jessica Lovery @ 11/21/2010 at 10:08 pm

Fake bangs, fake hair, fake personality!

for the first time ever i actually find taylor swift pretty

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 11/21/2010 at 10:13 pm

…hot.

She needs to gain a lb or 2. Goodness.

Butter_Fly @ 11/21/2010 at 10:19 pm

Whoah. Cool dress! Love the look.

laverdadduele @ 11/21/2010 at 10:43 pm

Good to see her without the stupid curly hair and straighten bangs.

wooooooow now she looning 20

i like new look

She looks like a whole different person with her hair straight. I like it, but when I thinking of Taylor, I always think of her “curls”. I think this hair style makes her look older, which is okay.

This wig is cute, gives her new fresh face (enough of her daily curls).

Hollywood like wigs, hairpieces, fake bangs and all the $…t.
They need to spend their cash in something worthy righty!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All