Taylor Swift: AMAs Red Carpet 2010

Taylor Swift: AMAs Red Carpet 2010

Taylor Swift hits the red carpet at the 2010 American Music Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (November 21) in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old country cutie was nominated for one award during the evening, which she won! Taylor picked up the award for Favorite Female Artist (Country).

Taylor thanked her fans saying she has been given another thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

FYI: Taylor is wearing a Collette Dinnigan dress, Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, and Jimmy Choo shoes.

taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 01
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 02
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 03
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 04
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 05
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 06
taylor swift amas red carpet 2010 07

Credit: Jason Merritt, Mazur; Photos: Getty, WireImage
Posted to: 2010 AMAs, Taylor Swift

Valerie Macon/Getty

fashionista @ 11/21/2010 at 9:21 pm

I like this new look of hers. Very cool

BRAULIOTOOW @ 11/21/2010 at 9:22 pm

mm not sure! hair looks like a wig! and i still don’t know if she looks pretty or like a boy with a wig!

nice wig Taylor, you still look like a elf from the Lord of the Rings. Learn how to sing and perform cause your boring and ugly. Pretty soon these Twilight teens will grow old and forget your lame music. All your music caters to is the young Twilight loser crowd

She looks much better with straight hair, although that kind of looks like a wig! Girl can’t sing to save her life though and her music is complete crap!

she deserves all the success after her new amazing cd.

looks like jake took more than just her heart… we all kno when good girls go bad…..

Taylor has worn that wig before. I think it looks cute on her. She always changes her hair with extensions and wigs. It’s what most women do in Hollywood. Their hair would get damaged to go all these events, promo, etc.. without using fake hair sometimes.

madhatter @ 11/21/2010 at 9:36 pm

Wow, she looks SO much better with straight hair. She should try that Brazilian/Japanese straightening treatment on her real hair. She can afford it…

She looks stunning. WOW!! Rock it girl!!

Taylor’s hair is NOT A WIG!! I have curly hair and I also have bangs that I can hide in my hair when I let my hair go curly. I think that is one of the fun things about curly hair, you can pull dramatic looks with curly or straight hair.

Awesome!! I hate her hair curly.

Such a bad look. It makes her look bland and uninteresting. Never really noticed how truly skinny she is until tonight.

Gorgeous! She looks terrific, model svelte.

it looks like a wig!!!! she looks 10x better with her natural curly hair! straight hair does not suit her long horse face!

will be honest. not loving this new hair look of hers at all…i like her with the curls. it was way cute. this makes it look like she’s trying too hard.

i like her in this annie lebovitz pic:

Ahhhhhh!! Taylor, she looks so adorable!!!

I love her new look. She can be a model any time..

Jessica Lovery @ 11/21/2010 at 10:08 pm

Fake bangs, fake hair, fake personality!

for the first time ever i actually find taylor swift pretty

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 11/21/2010 at 10:13 pm

…hot.

She needs to gain a lb or 2. Goodness.

Butter_Fly @ 11/21/2010 at 10:19 pm

Whoah. Cool dress! Love the look.

laverdadduele @ 11/21/2010 at 10:43 pm

Good to see her without the stupid curly hair and straighten bangs.

wooooooow now she looning 20

i like new look

She looks like a whole different person with her hair straight. I like it, but when I thinking of Taylor, I always think of her “curls”. I think this hair style makes her look older, which is okay.

This wig is cute, gives her new fresh face (enough of her daily curls).

Hollywood like wigs, hairpieces, fake bangs and all the $…t.
They need to spend their cash in something worthy righty!

I like her outfit and kind of wonder how she would look with shorter hair. Since she’s tall and thin it might be cute on her.

Somebody please give this girl a sandwich. She looks way skinnier than those scary Nicole Richie/Lindsay Lohan photos way back when they where the skeleton sisters.

Taylor looks hotter with straight hair. I would tell her to keep on the wig.

Yeah, this is a wig that Taylor is wearing. You see how it’s sitting on top of her head. Then, when she pulled her hair in a ponytail she just had a bang hairpiece in the top. If you noticed her hair is somewhat longer and thicker with the wig in this picture than with the ponytail pictures. She always is throwing in some fake hair, even when her hair is curly. Her hair will be longer and thicker in the matter of a few days sometimes.

Stupid music, zero voice skills! Whiny little b*tch who makes money by exposing private stuff…AND bullying! Yeah, she’s so amazing!!! I can’t wait until the downfall starts! Cause it happens to every1!

Taylor looks like she has an eating disorder. She should not be that bony.

TheDudeOfDudes @ 11/22/2010 at 5:31 am

Outstanding, truly outstanding. Taylor Swift, you have been born again HOT! Hell, I still won’t listen to your music because it means absolutely nothing to me! But I will watch your music videos from now on! HuuRaaahh!

TheDudeOfDudes @ 11/22/2010 at 5:38 am

Boring and ugly, mm let me guess, you weigh 250 lbs., , 5″5′, are the definition of ugly. Your only talent is stuffing more fat inducing food into you ugly ass mouth, you have zero friends because you hate everyone because it plain SUCKS to be YOU! Anybody that would call this beautiful young woman ugly is a true idiot, yes her music sucks , but not to her female fans and we men sure as hell like to look at her, her looks will last a hell of a long time because she is still a very young woman, you on the other hand never had any to start with so yours were born gone! She really cares what any of us says because she is using her incredible damn looks and laughing all the way to the bank, so hate away clown face!

god, why the negative comments? shes more successful that most of the people leaving comments, leave her alone, and PLEASE GET A LIFE

@Natalie:

my daughters six years old, she eats A LOT and guess what? sometimes i still buy her clothes for 2 years old girls, why?CAUSE SHE’S SO THIN, clothes for her age sometimes are way too bigger

my sister’s 31 years old, the only time i saw her fat was when she was pregnant, my niece is 3 years already, my sister’s already thin as she was before

it doest have to be an eating disorder, some people are just thin

NowThat'sFunny @ 11/22/2010 at 2:17 pm

@uju…
LOL!!!

Skinny Pride @ 11/23/2010 at 3:53 am

@Natalie:
She is very bony. I agree with you completely.
It is not attractive at all. She is disgustingly skinny and this image of hers
is not healthy for young girls who make her their role model.
She acts so proud to be so disgustingly skinny.

Jokergurl @ 11/23/2010 at 5:27 am

She looks great, the straight hair is a nice change, if she looks like “model svelte” she’s 5’11, tall enough to be one.

beautiful girl, amazing singer, love her!

Size Zero? @ 11/28/2010 at 10:12 am

What is she? A size zero? Those super-skinny runway models ain’t got nothin’ on this chick.