Blake Lively's Thanksgiving Plans Revealed -- Exclusive

Blake Lively's Thanksgiving Plans Revealed -- Exclusive

Blake Lively looks gorgeous in a Versace dress at Lorraine Schwartz‘s “2BHAPPY” jewelry collection launch on Monday (November 22) at NYC’s Lavo.

The 23-year-old Gossip Girl star finished off her look with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and Christian Louboutin heels.

Inside the bash, Blake was seen downing fried Oreos dipped in panna cotta. She even fed one of the sweet treats to one of her friends!

What’s she doing for Turkey Day this year?

“I’m going home for Thanksgiving!” Blake told JustJared.com. “My family has a few places, so we’re not sure which one we’re going to yet. But I’m cooking! I’ll be shipping my ingredients from home and cooking a nice meal for my family. A healthy one!”

Last week, Blake unveiled the Swarovski star that will top the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.

blake lively 2bhappy 01
blake lively 2bhappy 02
blake lively 2bhappy 03
blake lively 2bhappy 04
blake lively 2bhappy 05
blake lively 2bhappy 06

Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris, Michael Loccisano; Photos: Wire Image, Getty Images
Posted to: Blake Lively, Exclusive, Jared Eng

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Stephanie @ 11/23/2010 at 2:05 am

Blake always looks so lovely, no wonder she is considered a fashion icon!

Absolutely gorgeous.

CatholicBitch @ 11/23/2010 at 2:36 am

TRANNY! Look kids, a tranny with no acting ability whatsoever.

reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker

GORGEOUS beauty. Don’t like the shoes with that dress but love the dress!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 11/23/2010 at 2:54 am

Boy has she been looking haggard in the last few set of pics I’ve seen of her.

No style and no class!
I’m surprised that she’s only 23. She looks more like 43.

small eyes, big nose, fake boobs, mumbler, bland actress

Looking beautiful as always

Shes beautiful

She looks drop dead gorgeous in motion ,you cant judge her beauty by photos.

She looks OLD.

Why does she always look like a hooker??

Blake Lively @ 11/23/2010 at 5:25 am

I’m a *****.

这女的大骚逼啊

lexy hates bilson @ 11/23/2010 at 5:32 am

Only Blake could pull off this dress!

her family has a few houses? OMG SHE’S JUST LIKE US REGULAR FOLK! she’s so down to earth and real! I bet she wipes her a$$ with $100 bills. dumb b!tch

Such a beautiful girl

Yah she definitely looks like the tranny Sarah Jessica Parker JR.. GIve her just about 5 years max and she’ll be the long lost TWIN sister of SJP.

I love her!

she looks like sarah jessica parker.
why is blake famous? she’s butt ugly

Do you hate Blake,jared?There are many gorgeous pics about her from that event,and you chose the worst?

EAT A SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks beautiful but much thinner than a couple months ago! I agree with flor, she needs a sandwich! As much as I do love her, those boobs look entirely too fake…I don’t think they’re supposed to be level with your shoulders lol

By the way, WTF is with all these ads? There are two running at the same time and I can’t mute or exit out of them on this page…and it’s not just this page, or this site. They’re everywhere! Okay, feel free to thumbs this down, I just had to get that out. Damn ads are taking over the internet.

fashiondream @ 11/23/2010 at 7:10 am

U G L Y!!!!! She looks like a drag-queen. Looks old and that b*tt ugly face is going to give me nightmares for weeks! Jared, why did you do this to us????? YUCK!

Even with all that thick makeup she still looks old,23 my a$$!!!!!!! Those boob bags look horrible!!!

@George W:
She looks damn young without the make up

i love blake and think she’s really beautiful but in these pics she does look kind of old. i liked her better when she was a little curvier too.

She looks GORGEOUS – as always! :)

she is gorgeous and just seems so sweet

She can’t be 23. She looks kind of like Sarah Parker. IMHO

From Paris with Love @ 11/23/2010 at 10:10 am

She looks stunning in that dress! Hate the hair though, doesn’t suit her, and she looks older that 23.
I think her body his way better than her face, she looks better when she smiles, but overall she is a beauty and she has that attractive je ne sais quoi.

she’s pretty but she should get a better stylist. her wardrobe looks matronly in most of her pics.

The boobs have been released lmao. I’m glad she took a break from all those cleavage bearing dresses but theres nothing wrong in showing them once in a while. Great girl; sad that theres ppl that seem to hate her with a passion; like what has she done to you?

no no no, with a face like that, you should never do flat middle parting hair style, makes your face look so long and old.

From the neck up, her hair is her best feature, imo, but this style is not flattering.

Shes beautiful but weight loss ages you. Her face is so thin in these photos. I miss her curves

funny that she said her family has many houses….i KNEW she had to be rich previously!!!! Her family is probably extremely rich or in the biz for her to get that gossip girl job. Thats how this industry works, its alll who you know. she is okay looking at best (facially, her body is great but lots of people have both) and she is a mumbler who cant rly act.

she is recognized for her fashion sense becuase she better at it than she is at acting. dont understand .

plus, shes already had a nose job that made her nose wayy small to begin with.

if you dont believe me, search blake lively nose job on google and you will blatantly see LOL

plus she alredy had a nose job… like what the heck

Yes its SARAH JESSICA PARKER JR. – that would be the most aptly tag here right now!

I feel sad that Blake felt she needed to get a nose job and lose a lot of weight to “make it.” She’s curvy but still really skinny, you know?
I don’t think she’s a truly gobsmacking actress, but she should pay for acting lessons instead of a personal trainer.