Jude Law & Robert Downey, Jr.: 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Still!

Jude Law & Robert Downey, Jr.: 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Still!

Check out this new still of Jude Law and Robert Downey, Jr. in the upcoming sequel of Sherlock Holmes!

The men star in the film with Noomi Rapace, the breakout star of the Swedish film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Jude and Robert reprise their roles from the first film while Noomi will play a woman named Sim.

Last month, Jude and Robert filmed a scene for the film aboard a horse and carriage.

Sherlock Holmes II is scheduled to be released on December 16, 2011!

Bigger pic inside…

jude law robert downey jr sherlock holmes still 01
jude law robert downey jr sherlock holmes still 02

Photos: Daniel Smith
Posted to: Jude Law, Robert Downey Jr

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Sexist Hollywood @ 11/23/2010 at 7:57 pm

Dear God, when was the last time you saw two middle aged, grey haired, wrinkled “heroins” in a movie???
Men get to look gross and women have to be Angelina Jolie. I’m boycotting sexist Hollywood.

Yes!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!

Im rooting for Noomi, go girl

@Sexist Hollywood: Angelina doesnt even look like Angelina. Photoshop baby.

But erm yes I agree that women are held to higher standards and are subjected to worse treatment, pay and criticism.

ScoobyDoo @ 11/23/2010 at 8:19 pm

RDJ is hottttt! Even if he looks like a mudpie! I love that man <3<3<3

i wish ritchie would make another movie with him writing the screenplay. i miss all the cheeky ********, dozy brats, tits, mincers, twats, zee germans, kosher and white ***** jokes that black ***** don’t understand :D

laverdadduele @ 11/23/2010 at 8:34 pm

YES!!!! A movie I’m exited about. Jude Law is a tool, but I can tolerate him just to see the brilliant RDJ. The idiots at People magazine got it wrong again this year, he is the sexiest man alive!

Anonymous @ 11/23/2010 at 8:42 pm

Jude Law is now and will always be a cheating, lying, nanny-******* deadbeat dad. Total puke. Total waste of a man. Not zexy. Ever.

Looking forward to this movie. RDJ is just fantastic. Glad the rest of the world rediscovered him the past few years. I’m very curious to see Noomi in a different role. I’ve only ever seen her in the “The Girl Who…” movies.

lexy hates bilson @ 11/23/2010 at 10:06 pm

Can’t wait for the sequel!!

Yes!! Jude is HOTTIE!!! HEART JUDE!!! Cant wait!!

@laverdadduele: No he isn’t, RYAN IS! If Robert was the sexiest man alive, he would have been picked. Get over it, fool! Ryan is HOTTTT!

Jude is my favorite sexy DILF! I love that man!
@Anonymous: Untruth.

RDJudesie!

@Sexist Hollywood: You realize they are in costume and makeup and they don’t really have gray hair, don’t you? Not even the characters have gray hair.

Mello Yello @ 11/23/2010 at 11:37 pm

Awesome, I’m so glad they’re doing another one. I like them a lot.

Oh whatever on the sexist thing. Other girls are the ones who are so quick to pick out another females flaws. Which has been proven more than a time or two on this very site.

I love set pictures. This one leaves me wanting more, yet it’s best not to have too many I guess. Make us a good film, guys! Can’t wait.
*blows kisses at Hotson*

I loved and still love the first part of Sherlock, Robert DJ is fantastic, sexy and truly talented. Look forward to see the second. Go Richie Go, you are doing better movies every year!!

After seeing Sleuth, I say Jude Law should be The Riddler in the next Batman.
He and Michael Caine should def work together again.

Umm, OK with negative rating on my post. I was complimenting the movie and it’s stars but somehow that’s bad. I don’t think I said much different than anyone. You guys are a little weird sometimes. heh

This one I expect to have a million negative ratings, but that one not so much.

Fashion, baby! @ 11/24/2010 at 1:01 am

LOL at his pic with RDJs hair and Jude’s expression!

Oh those dirty, dirty boys

@Mello Yello: Mello Yello, hahaha, when I first read your post I thought it said “I’m so glad they’re doing one another” and almost fainted at the thought! (I’m a little bit dysleixic sometimes)

laverdadduele @ 11/24/2010 at 1:44 am

@shannon: HA! If only Ryan Reynolds had half the talent and charisma of Robert he would deserve to be on the cover of the magazine, but he’s just a pretty face with no substance or talent.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All