Taylor Swift Announces 'Speak Now' World Tour

Taylor Swift Announces 'Speak Now' World Tour

Taylor Swift is embarking on a tour across the world in support of her new album, Speak Now!

The 20-year-old country cutie will play 87 shows in 19 countries on the Taylor Swift Speak Now World Tour 2011, kicking off February 9 in Singapore.

“I’m so excited to go back out on tour again in 2011!” Taylor said. “The Fearless tour was so much fun and even more unforgettable than I ever imagined, and I can’t wait to get back out and play my new music from Speak Now! The fans have been so amazing, and I’m thrilled to play in new cities around the world and meet even more of my fans in 2011!”

Ticket prices will start at $25 for the North American leg of the tour.

Below is a video from The Tonight Show featuring Dane Cook and his original song for Taylor. Be sure to check out his new tattoos…

Dane Cook Sings to Taylor Swift

Click inside for a complete list of Taylor Swift’s Speak Now tour dates…

February 9 Singapore

• Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Cristobal @ 11/23/2010 at 1:52 pm

oh…ok

changed my mind @ 11/23/2010 at 1:54 pm

I used to think she was an okay singer until I saw her perform on the AMA’s the other night. I was wrong.

I’ve long admired how Jay Leno remains his own man and resists shilling as a total tool for NBC; i.e., that he retains so much autonomy. That he has for so long been able to do so, speaks volumes about his enduring gravitas.

Taylor Swift was born to tour. Her ebullient enthusiasm for so many venues is exhilarating.

laverdadduele @ 11/23/2010 at 2:07 pm

The stupid curly hair is back. She should have keept the straight hair, it looked good on her.

ashleylovestaylorswift @ 11/23/2010 at 2:23 pm

i am so excited fro this tour!! but i saw the san jose tickets start at 37 dollors through 99 dollars. i really want good seats but don’t know if i can afford it. oh well i’ll be there!! or try!!

Talentless and overrated.

I hate Taylor. she’s stupid

eatyourheartout @ 11/23/2010 at 2:41 pm

Why does she has to be so freaking adorable? How could anybody hate her…must be some desperate housewives.
Keep shining,Taylor! :) Maybe i`ll catch you on tour with my daughter. :)

nakedoldjennifer @ 11/23/2010 at 2:54 pm

too bad she went back to the curly WT hair style, be honest people she sings off key – alot!

Jokergurl @ 11/23/2010 at 3:23 pm

Dane Cook is hilarious, I thought it his serenade was cute. Taylor looked a little embarrassed though.

sunflower @ 11/23/2010 at 3:34 pm

Taylor didn’t know how to go with it and play it off. She’s too famous to be so awkward. I was embarrassed for her and I’m not even a fan.

Another thing. Does she think her fans don’t watch both the Country Music Awards and the AMAs? She was all countrified with her hair and make-up, and that flowing gown in Nashville, then a week later, she’s got straight hair, nice make up, and a black pantsuit. Not to mention the low cut sparkly mini dress.

All those tour dates mean millions and millions of dollars.It’s sad. She has no life. Just touring. Guess her fauxmance with Jake is over?

Geez no wonder she doesn’t have a bf.

Yes he was a little funny, I thought he was taller!
Well everyone is shorter than her! LOL!

I loved the serenade and I can not wait to see Taylor on tour. She is amazing in concert. She really knows how to put on a show. Yee Haw!

She’s got something that’s appealing – but not a great voice.
Smart to do all the touring while she’s still a hot commodity.

@sunflower:
Umm she’s working. That’s her job. Would you prefer it if she just spent her time shopping and making out in clubs with random guys or something? She’s a professional singer.

She has fans in others countries….? I didn’t know country music was so widespread….?

ok her hair is straight and she does have bangs. This was filmed on Friday afternoon guys.

Absolutely, Taylor’s got fans in other countries. I’m from the Philippines and her show was sold out in one day. :)

@pixy:

She’s NOT country

@sunflower:
Seems that was publicity to promote his movie and her album

Got the ticket of HK Concert on Feb. 21!!!!!

Can’t wait to go to the HK concert!!!!!Excited!

ugh overrated.