Gerard Butler: Motorcycle Man

Gerard Butler: Motorcycle Man

Gerard Butler is all smiles while hopping on his motorcycle to go for a ride on Wednesday (November 24) in Hollywood.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud looked every bit the biker in sunglasses and a black leather jacket.

Gerard revealed he recently shed a few pounds by “hitting the gym every day” and eating healthy.

But he has no plans on getting into tip-top shape like he did for 300.

“I don’t know if I can ever get back in that kind of shape because I was ridiculous in that movie,” he said. “I don’t think I’d be capable of that again. I know there is still talk of another 300 movie but I’m not sure if I have what it takes to torture myself like that again.”

gerard butler motorcycle 01

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All

Easy rider, looks like he is keeping up with the MGP image. He looks happy.

Cherry pie @ 11/24/2010 at 8:01 pm

Disgusting tool

good look @ 11/24/2010 at 8:01 pm

He looks good….hope he is careful.. Wouldn’t want anything to happen to that man.

good look @ 11/24/2010 at 8:01 pm

Cherry’s here spewing her ugly already.

Wonder if he’ll get a sidecar for Lolita?!

Wow – delicious hotness! Whew …. it just got really warm in here!

He looks great! Still sporting that gorgeous longer hair.

Swannie

gotta be kidding @ 11/24/2010 at 8:19 pm

he looks freakin’ good!!

@Nuts: No Nuts, I’ll be sitting right behind him holding on for dear life!

redOctober @ 11/24/2010 at 8:26 pm

@lolita:

…good answer !!!! ;D

He really have a nice beard! He always looks even with or without his beard. He is perfect for the title of the motorcycle man.

@redOctober: Hi Red, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I knew that moniker would come in handy one day. LOL
Thanks Swannie, it should would be!!

Sorry Swannie, meant to say it Surely would be…got excited about the ride.

redOctober @ 11/24/2010 at 8:36 pm

@lolita:

Lucky girl you! ; )

Thank you. Have a great day you too!

She …hope your baby is feeling better .

Don’t you just want to be the motorcycle he straddled on. Hmmm those long legs… hot here or what.

Fritz is torn... @ 11/24/2010 at 8:59 pm

Quick drive by!
I hope everyone has a terrific Thanksgiving! xoxo

People really find him hot? I’m surprised.

trying to figure it out @ 11/24/2010 at 9:14 pm

@Fritzie
Good to see you babe. I hope you and everyone else have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

hey gerry i got my helmet i wanna go for a ride take me sexy man!!!!

looking old, but still sexy!

@lolita:

hahahahahahahaha! And, looking darn cute–if a bit windblown–the whole time.

I’m sure he’ll have you hold his Starbucks coffee cup.

He is looking good lately. I hope he never tries getting his “300″ body again. That was not awesome. He looks better lean and not overly muscular. Totally digging the beard, and looking forward to Machine Gun Preacher.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All