Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: Thanksgiving in Brooklyn!

Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: Thanksgiving in Brooklyn!

Taylor Swift and her rumored new boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal have been celebrating Thanksgiving together in Brooklyn, New York.

Sources exclusively tell JustJared.com that Jake, 29, and Taylor, 20, stopped by the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope on Thursday morning (November 25).

“They asked one of the coffee shop employees for help picking out beans,” a spywitness tells Just Jared. “They both seemed super nice and wound up ordering lattes.”

Jake‘s older sister Maggie Gyllenhaal lives in the area, so it seems like it’s only big family affair!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Gobble, gobble.

Credit: Joe Corrigan, Pascal Le Segretain; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Swift

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

What in the eff is this? I swear, if there are any truth to these rumours….they are the most random couple ever.

First Taylor, now Jake! Easy sweetie, you don’t people to call you a “hag.”

I hope this isn’t real. I seriously thought Jake had more sense than that. Seriously, Taylor Swift? That’s just low. Especially how incredibly annoying and cheesy her ‘music’ is.

rumors…. rumors… I don’t believe this!!

I’m hoping this is a lie, seriously.
It’s such a awkward couple.

Taylor Swift is in Nashville… this is BS… as usual!
I should stop reading gossip websites… I think I’ll stick to People.com from now on. It’s the only reliable site on the net anyway.

Taylor Swift just sold a million copies of her album in one week. She is the BIGGEST thing in music right now. I don’t want her to screw that up. The girl needs to date someone her own age.

I thought Jake was more mature, and smarter than this. She seems like a sweet girl… but for another 20 or 21 year old guy… I don’t get her appeal to him.

Jennifer. @ 11/25/2010 at 8:56 pm

They make a really cute couple. :)

Jennifer. @ 11/25/2010 at 8:57 pm

It’s possible she’s in NY. The flight from Tennessee to there is only 2 hours. If they’re happy, it doesn’t matter.

sunflower @ 11/25/2010 at 8:58 pm

Hard to believe this. Sounds like the source had an overactive imagination. It’s not like Taylor ‘s invisible! LOL! I never trust these random sightings. If I read that more than two or three people have seen them, that’s different. Even then it’s likely to be B.S. Lately people are seeing Jake everywhere.

Oh look, instead of people talking about another one of Jake’s failed movies, his PR detours attention to a pretty sad attempt at another showmance. Jake should concentrate on his acting instead of tabloid magazine covers.

Jennifer. @ 11/25/2010 at 9:01 pm

Why the thumbs down? I’m simply stating it’s possible, and if they are, then I hope they’re happy. O.o

Love him. Do not like this coupling. Oh well.

Taylor tweeted she was with her family on the 24th so she would of been in St. Louis or Nashville for Thanksgiving, which makes this unlikely. When Jake was on a plane returning to NY from from London after the LAOD press tour, one person tweeted they just served him in Vancouver, whilst another claimed they were eating in the same bakery as him in LA!
Just because some random girl posts something on her twitter about serving them in the coffee shop she works in, doesn’t mean she’s telling the truth. Seriously, you suck so bad as a website when you make up stories using a twitter message as your “source”!!

No photographic evidence as usual. Jake is in New York, that much is true. Taylor on the other hand, is home with her family.

What’s with all the negative Taylor comments? You don’t have to like her music, that’s cool, but why put her down? You don’t know her, or him, so it’s a bit rich to be calling the rumoured relationship “low” and other things.
Some of you people are so unnecessarily harsh.

Except the fact that Taylor is in Nashville right now…

Pippa-London @ 11/25/2010 at 9:21 pm

Jake is really telling us the truth about his sexuality. These high profile beards or hags or whatever you want to call them are telling.

Uh…random much? o_0

I absolutely love this couple. They are gorgeous and are perfect for each other. I say let’s leave them alone and let them be together in peace. Although I do like to hear reports on them.

Speak Now @ 11/25/2010 at 9:45 pm

Can people please stop whining about this relationship? Taylor is allowed to date whoever she wants. All the bashing she is getting for this is ridiculous and it shows the true colors of the people making the comments.

It’s weird. I just turned 22 (i’m born 88) and I think Taylor is 21 or about to turn 21 soon, and what’s strange is, I can see myself with someone who is 29, but i can’t see Taylor Swift with someone who is 29…
When I heard she is seeing Jake Gyllenhaal, i remember thinking “she is too young for him” but it’s not about age so much, it’s the fact that she acts like she’s still 15!
In fact, i thought she was around 15! Because she comes off as someone who is in their teens.
I think if she were more mature in her behavior and the way she speaks, it would be different.
Maybe i have a wrong impression of her, but i really don’t think so.
And i wonder what jake sees in her too because of the way she acts….oh well, as always i wish for happiness for all.

I just threw-up a little of my stuffing…

Have there been any pictures of them on any of their supposed outings? Other than the two grainy shots in Brooklyn a month ago? All these “dates” and not one person took one picture? Really? This publicity stunt is ridiculous.

Several people saw them at the coffee shop. I guess they are all in on the big plan to fool America. Puleeze! Why do ya’ll get so upset over this? Let them be, for goodness sakes. Hope they have a wonderful holiday!

Taylor Swift tweeted being at her family house in St Louis, Ms. She alway goes there for thanksgiving , she has said that. People state rumors without pictures. They said they were spending time with their family. Jake is not even going to be around for her birthday because he is taking his family to the arctic. She plans a birthday party with family and friends in nashville, tn. I don’t think it is a lot to it because she is going to be so busy coming up this next year. All the rumors without pictures are solid evidence. Get over it haters.

There is a certain level of plausibility to the Brooklyn rumor, despite that she tweeted about having been to a family gathering in st louis last night. Perhaps there was a traditional family dinner there with her last night and she was left to do her own thing today in Brooklyn. It’s not hard to believe considering the level of secrecy about her love life she likes to keep and the nature of their schedules being so different. Regardless, I do wish them luck. She is the game right now, and he seems to have that rare combo of maturity and everything else girls seem to want.

Lovely Couple! @ 11/25/2010 at 10:37 pm

Even though Taylor tweeted about being with her family yesterday, Taylor is no stranger in having her own private jet to get her anywhere she needs to go. It’s not that hard for her to catch a flight when she needs one to go to see Jake. I would like to see pictures of them though. I love this couple and I really do wish them the best.

Lovely Couple! @ 11/25/2010 at 10:38 pm

If they were at the coffee shop on Thanksgiving together, it prooves that there is definately something going on between them. I highly doubt anyone would get together with another person to put on a fake relationship on a Holiday like Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is to be shared with your loved ones. These two really seem like the real deal. I wish them the best of luck.

Taylor has a thing for dating much older men and then writing songs about them when it doesn’t work out. How she maintains her sweet and innocent image is a mystery to me.

This story seems too phony ! The odds don’t add up at all to believe this rumor. Only fact that goes with this rumor is Jake has always been in relationship with someone which has similar looks. Nothing else is there.
This is just the tabloid Media just trying to make up some story. Yesterday I saw a story with the heading ” Tyler does not want to move in with JG yet ” While reading it was all about Tyler moving to her own place :))))!!!. Why drag Jake in to that story. Which has nothing to do with him. funny enough

@lily:

Yep. Taylor is freaking born in 1989. Girl needs to grow up, and byt growing up I don’t mean being a ***-hag for Jake Gyllenhaal, who I lost tons of respect for. I wonder what Reese is thinking. She just dated a guy and now he’s “dating” a singer her young daughter is probably a fan of. Creepy Jake

Hey Taylor Swift you don’t read the gossip site any more?Are you blind!?He’s homosexual and he just wants to get close to you for using you as his beard!Plz be smart and don’t hang out with Jake anymore!

There’s no way this is true. Plus he’s way too OLD for her, that’s ridiculous. when you’re 20, nine years difference is HUGE

Rumor. She already twittered that she was with her family, and spoke in an interview that she sees the same family every day.

Thats impossible considering that taylor posted on Twitter that she was eating dinner with her family in Nashville. Not to mention, she was on GAC hot 100 this morning…in Nashville.

This is not true, no photographic evidence as usual, besides I think he would be better with Anne Hathaway, Taylor’s too young for him.

i like both is this true and they are happy

so what ?

i like too to date older men

lily yeah i agree with

she needs to act on her age not 13 or 15y

I don’t think this is true. There would be pics of them by now if it was.

Peter SARSGuard @ 11/26/2010 at 3:02 am

If you actually pay attention to her interviews, I think she is quite mature and witty.

There is both talent and substance and beauty, but she’s not selling sex and she’s not selling out her own songwriting.

She is the best female role model in popular culture in a long time.

Her only risks are overexposure and whether being happy and fulfilled in real life will take away from her songwriting and empathy abilities.

Peter SARSGuard @ 11/26/2010 at 3:05 am

@Ciera
The part of brooklyn they were in is low key with people who might not know and/or care too much about celebrities and, given a holiday evening, I can imagine them blending in long enough to get some coffee beans and continue walking.

i wonder how the song about this relationships going to be like…

WHAT THE FACK JAKE?????? WHAT THE MOTHER FACK??????? Hmmmm…wonder if he’s having a “entering my 30s” crisis…..?

Jake is a gay idiot @ 11/26/2010 at 4:49 am

Bearding with Taylor Swift????
LMAO!!!

oh gross!
how on earth could Jake choose this girl?

yeah right!
Yesterday I saw Elf on Broadway and they were canoodling right in front of me!
I’m another “source”!!!
see.. anybody can makeup random sightings!
if there were no pictures i don’t believe it!
now, everybody will go visit that coffeehouse! mission accomplished!

In less than 6 months they will break up. U bet?

So Maggie has found Jake a new beard. This beard looks rather like old beard Dunst. Dunst was found for Jakey by Maggie too. At least this beard is younger than Jakey. Reese was far too old for him.

Now I understand. She has made 40 million this year. No wonder Jakey is interested. He gets interested in money…er, I mean… girls with money. LOL.

it’s funny how these rumors only hit the media right before or during weekends!
it’s like.. “go see my movie”!
pathetic publicity Jake! pathetic!

oh jake. i love you so much that i can go along with everything you do, but pls not this taylor child. i would love to see you with anne hathaway. they match super.

Love Them! @ 11/26/2010 at 9:25 am

Are you all so synical and so caught up in your lack of a non love life that you have to bash other people for being happy. We do not know these people personally. They might just have a really good connection that they are not ready for the public to see. Taylor is mature and she has gotten a lot farther in life than any person posting on this website. I can see why Jake is really interested in her. They both are funny and down to earth. I hope their relationship last a lifetime.

I highly doubt Jake or Taylor could care less what people on this website have to say about their relationship. Get over yourselves.

Seriously, this is such an odd couple…I really like Jake…but Taylor Swift??? I just know her from the tabloids and the only thing I ever really noticed about her is that she has NO FACIAL EXPRESSIONS at all!!!! She always has the same stupid (sorry, that’s just my opinion) expression and makes that silly heart sign with her hands!!!!
I think Jake could do so much better…date someone your own age, babe!

He has a type. Blonde and from Nashville.

BelindaCarlyle @ 11/26/2010 at 10:24 am

Actually, I think these rumors are hurting his movie publicity! It isn’t Taylor’s age that makes her too young, it’s her personality!

Seriously. The idea of them making out is really gross. It is a very gross image to picture. I seen her on TV shows and she really can’t even hold a conversation. Maybe she is smart, maybe she has a sense of humor. But she is not the kind of person I can see hold a conversation or hanging out with him and his friends.

I’m starting to think he really might be gay. Sad.

srsly, i hope this is NOT true. even though they both are super attractive, but together? gosh, no. so awkard!! she should get someone like cory monteith or something, seriously! but if she’s happy, i am too. dunno, but jake should date anne hathaway or whoever.

Fake Gyllenhall is a joke! Every girl he’s with has been rich, successful and very, very famous. When he dated Kristen Dunst she was way more famous than him. No one even heard of him! Then Reese Witherspoon? Hah! Now he’s “dating” Taylor Swift, right along with the big publicity for her CD and his movie. This is a very obvious pattern.

He acts like he hates the photographers when he sees them waiting for him, but he doesn’t. He loves it. He is getting famous for who he dates. His movies never do good. But this new movie, they are really pushing it everywhere you look, and it is still a huge FAIL. You think his management would figure it out?

I’m jealous, Jake is so hot and funny

U guys are a bunch of low life losers who think it’s okay to bash people u know what she will never be a hag she is just so damn beautiful she can land guys u probably can’t Taylor swift is a sweet girl just trying to find that one guy so u haters can go f ur self!

eatyourheartout @ 11/26/2010 at 10:44 am

lmao @ desperate housewives concerns for poor Jakeys lovelife. Get a grip. They are both adult and noone can tell them what to do.

taylor really is one smart lady. she fcking plays everybody-the media, her image, the fans and so on so perfectly. and everybody is eating it up… . she pissed off kanye to give her more publicity, she told 50cent fans how she warms up to his music. i read how cool she is from their msg boards. this is why she sells like crazy. girl is a pure marketing genius.

This is one of the weirdest pairings ever. It’s not so much the age difference — they’re just so different. But Taylor does seem/act very young for her age, more like she’s fifteen or sixteen. I don’t know. I’m beginning to think there might be something to those “gay” rumours about Jake after all. What – he doesn’t feel comfortable with a “womanly woman?”

I think they’re just making this up and Taylor is agreeing to playing his beard.

Fakest couple ever. I don’t believe this!

eatyourheartout @ 11/26/2010 at 11:53 am

I believe Jakey-boy is bearding for Taylor. She is the thing right now-jake not so much.

I bet these studios hire look-a-likes to do these random “sightings” and people believe they’re seeing the real thing.

christina @ 11/26/2010 at 1:28 pm

no, eminem is the biggest thing in music right now.

@Gab:
I know, right?! I’ve been making this point for a while but nobody sees it!

NO. JUST, NO.

I can’t believe it’s true..eew. he can do SO much better!

come oooon, Taylor Swift is virgin!!! what Jake would do with a virgin?

I wanna see pics. Not just them posted side by side in different pics. STUPID PR stunt that’s hurting Jake more now that his movies are flops.

I need to see pictures!!!! Jake, baby, are you sure with Taylor???

why is he dating this 12 yr old?

he needs to date a brunette!

G0ssip Girl!: @ 11/26/2010 at 4:00 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

T. Swift doesn’ t deserve ! I hope what’s a rumour, because really he’s falling very down !
BEURK !

EURK !

@Mel:
Well said, Mel!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors… Show us PROOF!

Believe it @ 11/26/2010 at 5:50 pm

I think it’s true. she keeps sending tweets to cover up her behavior. When they published the article about her flying to London and spending the weekend in his hotel room, she sent a tweet about flying all over the world. When they find out she was with him in N.Y. she sends a tweet about spending time with her family. Just call her Shady Swift. I can see what she sees in him, I just don’t see what he gets out of this apart from the publicity. I mean a 29 year old guy going out with a 20 year old who acts 15 and just wants to hold hands. That’s weird. It’s like dating a girl in junior high school. creepy.

I won’t believe any of it until we have pics ot them like with him and all his other gf’s. If the paps can snap Jake coming out of medical buildings and at gas stations for sure they could get some of him with the super popular Taylor.

I have never thought Jake was gay until now!

Rude People! @ 11/26/2010 at 9:18 pm

9 year age difference is nothing. I say good for them. I am sure they are not read what little desperate u housewives are typing on this website. Some of you are just jealous and rediculous.

@Linzy:

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN JAKE’S INTERVIEWS HE”S NOT MATURE AT ALL!
HE ACTS LIKE A 11-YROLD GIRL ALL THE TIME

@Rude People!:
Hey when you’re 20 9 years is a BIG difference and watch out who you are calling a housewife, there’s guys like me in here too who just like to express our opinions. If it looks phony or insane we let it be known. Free country last time I checked.

Jakes movies are better then Ledgers
Ledgers movies are sucky hes done 2 good movies
and performances

Crazy ledger fans on YTthink heaths better but he wasnt movie-wise

Awesome Couple!! @ 11/27/2010 at 12:43 am

I think it is funny how many people on these boards say how Jake should live his life and who he should date, but have you ever considered what Jake might want in his life. Unless you know these people personally, you really cannot say they are wrong for each other. I say if they make each other happy, then good for them. It’s good to see down to earth stars finally meet and start a relationship. By the way, the 9 year age difference isn’t that bad. Beyonce began dating Jay Z when she was only 19 and he is 10 years older than she is. Celine Dion began dating her husband when she was 19/20 and he is 26 years older than she is. They are still together and still having babies.

Rude People! @ 11/27/2010 at 12:46 am

@JD: Like I posted previously, jealous desperate housewives like yourself have nothing else better to do than sit on websites, bashing other people. Get a life dude/little girl!

This is not true!Taylor was with her family and so did jake! just jared didin’t have a photo. they made it up. Jake’s not that stupid to date an unmature 20 year-old girl like taylor. and taylor acts like 15 year-old! she’s just using her rumored boyfriends to sell her albums. first joe jonas, taylor lautner, john mayer and now jake. it’s just the publicity thing and has nothing to do with jake. i was surprised when i knew that jake even knows her! they are totally defferent kinds of guys! Taylor is way too LOW for jake!!!! jake is well-educated cuz he studied at columbia university and his major was asian religion, whlie taylor is just a stupid little girl who only finished high school. she’s tooooo shallow.
I’m a big fan of jake and i believe jake’s gay. Jake and Heath Ledger were together.

@Rude People!: Hey right back atcha little girl

fake jake @ 11/29/2010 at 3:30 am

Taylor is Jakey’s latest beard. Come out come out of that CLOSET JAKE!

@fake jake: I really think he would be happier if he did and I bet he would still get lots of roles. Maybe he should try tv, lots of actors get good roles in tv shows.