Jessica Simpson: Thanksgiving Day Parade Performance!

Jessica Simpson: Thanksgiving Day Parade Performance!

Jessica Simpson performs her new holiday song, “My Only Wish“, during the the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thursday (November 25) in New York City.

The 30-year-old star recently shared what’s next in her career. “I want to make another record, actually,” she told Sirius XM Radio. “I want to make another pop record. I’m just going to start writing and researching and hopefully work with The-Dream and Tricky again. We talked about it so we’ll see what I get in and what I create. Music is definitely my number two priority next to love.”

Aww. Eric Johnson is one lucky guy!

Jessica Simpson: Thanksgiving Day Parade Performance!

10+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson‘s Thanksgiving Day Parade performance…

jessica simpson thanksgiving day parade 01
jessica simpson thanksgiving day parade 15
jessica simpson thanksgiving day parade 16
jessica simpson thanksgiving day parade 17

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

hmmm lipsynching…

She looks like a damn pig, her face is so fat that she’s almost unrecognizable!

‘his’ new song? oops!

She might be chubby now but her face still looks pretty decent to me.

I believe that Jessica is a woman…”her song,” not “his song.”

Jared ~ You have “Jessica performs “his” new song” … don’t you mean “her”? She looks very pretty … but her face sure looks round and bloated.

His..??? You stupid writer!

melissa asherman @ 11/26/2010 at 3:38 am

I was there and saw her. She looked AMAZING!!! And yes, she is lip syncing. Everyone was. Macys parade DOES NOT allow live singing. I forget why but it interferes with something they say.

“The 30-year-old star” , but looks like 40 year old moon

She needs to drop some weight. It’s not as if she has anything else much to do. If she just stopped boozing it would help out her body enormously.

lexy hates bilson @ 11/26/2010 at 5:36 am

@ Annie – I agree!! She’s got time to go to the gym and hire a trainer and a chef. When you have talent you can get away with putting on a few pounds but when you’re a media ***** with no talent – you need to make sure you’re sorry a$$ is at the gym.

I’m almost sure that she is pregnant, her facy and her breast says so !
She looks like a pregnant woman and the days will bring the news !

For who said that she looks like a pig, shame on you to call some one this way, post a pic of your own and let’s see the person who called Jessica a pig !!

she looks like a bloated hungover alcoholic
she’s got issues

Oh! The turkey was out for a parade :-D

The only thing this middle-aged looking Miss Piggy can do is a plastic pageant smile, she definitely can’t sing. And she’s ugly as all hell.

@lexy hates bilson – ikr? When someone who can actually sing like Xtina or Mariah gains weight I just think ‘Whatever’. But when it’s someone like Jessica who was only ever famous for looking hot I really wonder how they can live with it.

performs HIS new holiday song, “My Only Wish“…………………………. i didn’t really think she was that ugly…….

Music is her second priority and that’s why she is not successful at it. You can’t give your all to something that is not number one in your life. She’s made love her number one priority and now all she’s known for is failing at love.

This fat pig is aging rapidly. She already has wrinkles around the eyes. She’s a far cry from what she was 5 years ago when she was in The Dukes of Hazzard. It’s sad that she’s let herself go so much; she used to be hot.

BaBy Perfume @ 11/26/2010 at 1:52 pm

WOW SHE’S FAT AROUND THE NECK, FACE IS CHUBBY…so different from her newlywed days…but com’on Jessica can sing. Her voice has a better vocal range than for madonna who you don’t say.. many famous artist put out crap and they get lucky to stay in the charts.. at least most of you here saying she can’t sing can’t hold a note better than Jessica if you had to sing that same song–she’s still better at singing than the average vocal ability of the population

Lipsynching – yes….fat – no…. pregnant – yes!

SCANDALMONGER @ 11/26/2010 at 4:49 pm

Forget the pregnancy rumor. She is top heavy. She has shoulders like a linebacker. She is just FAT! Her face is not even pretty no more she has got that fat. Yes…If your gonna media wh*73 that is fine but, at least be skinny to do it. She is just making a fool out of herself being that fat! *SMH*

You're kidding @ 11/26/2010 at 7:54 pm

Wait, wait, wait – you are all ignoring something so glaringly ridiculous – she wants to make ANOTHER POP ALBUM??? What happened to “country music is my greatest love, I’ll never go back to pop, country is where my heart is….” blah blah blah?? This girl doesn’t know if she’s coming or going! She is so full of **** she will say whatever she thinks will get the most attention at the time, without really paying attention to what that will mean in the future. I feel sorry for someone so incredibly dumb.

Call the stork @ 11/27/2010 at 4:30 am

@You’re kidding:
That is why her country cd did not do well. There was not genuinesss to herfeelsing.

The songs were cute,fun,ok.

Thing is how she moved to country and why.in other words, Let me try to jump on the bandwagon and make money in country music because the fans are dumb.

Also, she is so pregnant. She is carrying in her boobs . She looks like a g cup right now.

Wow. It’s amazing how she’s let herself go to this extent! I agree… there is no excuse other than pure laziness not to at LEAST maintain your figure when you’re in the entertainment world. It’s not like she can make up for it w/ talent. So sad. She’s starting to morph into Anna Nicole Smith!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All