Kim Kardashian & Gabriel Aubry: Thanksgiving Date!

Kim Kardashian & Gabriel Aubry: Thanksgiving Date!

Kim Kardashian and her rumored new boyfriend Gabriel Aubry celebrate Thanksgiving together on Thursday (November 25) in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles.

Gabriel, 34, and Kim, 30, watched Christina Aguilera and Cher‘s new movie, Burlesque, at the Arclight Cinema Theater.

Kim got a ride home in Gabriel‘s white Rolls Royce Ghost.

After her family feast, Kim tweeted, “We ate too much!”

This is the second date in one week! Last weekend, the rumored new couple watched the Lakers basketball game held at LA’s Staples Center.

FYI: Gabriel and Oscar winner Halle Berry have a 2-year-old daughter, Nahla.

kim kardsahian gabriel aubry thanksgiving 01
kim kardsahian gabriel aubry thanksgiving 02

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All

There’s probably smth wrong with me but I think they look kinda hot together.

peter daily @ 11/26/2010 at 2:31 pm

I ain’t saying he a golddigger but
he ain’t messing with a broke ass, broke ass

I ain’t saying he a golddigger but
he ain’t messing with a broke ass n@#$r…

peter daily @ 11/26/2010 at 2:37 pm

Hey Gabe… cause we know you’re reading this.. why don’t you come up to Scholl Canyon and play golf this weekend, we’ll see if your swing is holding up after all this ho chasing…

I don;t know why people are going on about Halle being so much better then Kim, but when Halle&Gab split everyone was going on about how Halle was such a paine in the ass. And that Olivier is a nasty looking guy….

Brutta, brutta ,brutta .

I do not understand how any man could go from dating Halle Berry to Kim Kardass….. unfreakingbelievable.

Really Aubry what a huge downgrade from Halle to this fame..hore.. haha.. Not a fan at all of KK she has a fat butt and is not all that. She makes a sex tape but acts like she’s all innocent give me a break. She is talentless and needs to go away.. I don’t get why she is famous?

two words: publicity. stunt.

I hope him to break up with her the sooner or later

one word. DOWNGRADE.

I pity his family here in Canada:((. What kind of girl has he gotten himself!

they’re a hot couple… I am glad she found herself a cute and nice guy… he seems really like a good guy.. go KIM!!!

Kim is gorgeous…why are you comparing her to Halle? Halle already moved on with Olivier… Gabriel and Kim look really good together, I don’t get all the hate… Let them be!!!

This has GOT to be a joke! There’s no way anyone of worth can be interested in this chick! She’s got a whistle for a head. There’s no there there. Why do you think she can’t hold a relationship? What does one have to talk about when they lead the most superficial kind of life? Literature? Economic troubles in Europe?

Gabe's desperate @ 11/26/2010 at 6:09 pm

Gabe must be desperate for cash to date this trash.

@lily:

I agree.I mean the Kardsahian leave and breath in the spotlight.

He's Totally Bi-sexual @ 11/26/2010 at 6:47 pm

@jaye: You must mean he found himself looking at other men. That’s why he left Halle.

He looks WAAAY happier than he ever did in any of the pics with Halle. If he’s happy then who are we to judge. Halle sounds like she was a MAJOR b-tch! lol

Veronique @ 11/26/2010 at 6:55 pm

How fricken short is she? She looks like she is walking on stilts and yet she still looks incredibly short.

He is one hot French Canadian and I am sure hot young beautiful fit women are all over him wherever he goes. And yet he chooses to hang out with Kim?

He must be hanging out with her just to get some free publicity.

twpumpkin @ 11/26/2010 at 7:48 pm

1 SL_T PLUS 1 LOSER = NEW COUPLE!

@He’s Totally Bi-sexual: like duh! Not an accident Halle admitted talking about having her eggs harvested (for IVF) on her pregnant interview with Tavis Smiley-check it out on YouTube. She didn’t totally have IVF because her eggs are fried.
Nor is it an accident was photographed at the LA Fertility Clinic Glendale when trying so hard to get pregnant for 1-2 years with Aubry, several times there as well as being photographed with Aubry once in Jan/Feb 2009 before they split up (way before announced in April 2010).

for the attention or money @ 11/26/2010 at 8:05 pm

@Gabe’s desperate: For the attention or money…maybe Halle cut off his allowance or his being a paid sperm donor fee.

less than 2 years @ 11/26/2010 at 8:07 pm

@Maria: More like 1-1.5 years.

Jokergurl @ 11/26/2010 at 8:10 pm

He moves from Halle Berry to Kim Kardashian, I guess he’s moving his way down the celebrity food chain. I don’t think Halle cares because she’s with Olivier Martinez, (have you all seen Unfaithful?!) she’s not hurting.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All