Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson: Au Revoir, France!

Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson: Au Revoir, France!

Diane Kruger and boyfriend Joshua Jackson arrive at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday (November 26).

The 34-year-old actress and the 32-year-old Fringe star held hands as they flew in from France.

Diane, who is the face of Calvin Klein‘s newest fragrance Beauty, shared what beauty means to her.

“It’s sort of an attitude for me. I think it’s a state of mind and something that surrounds us all the time and it’s a matter of whether you want to see the beauty in everything and everybody or not,” she told BellaSugar.

As for her favorite fragrances, Diane said she prefers “complex scents … I love the idea of a perfume changing throughout the day.”

For more pics, visit X17!

diane kruger joshua jackson lax 01
diane kruger joshua jackson lax 02
diane kruger joshua jackson lax 03
diane kruger joshua jackson lax 04

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Awwww….my fav couple!!

Great couple!

they look so good :)

awwww…they are so sweet together! Such a beautiful couple!

He is smokin’ hot and she’s…well, not so much.

ModestMouse @ 11/28/2010 at 6:32 am

@dana: If you don’t think she’s smoking hot, you’re crazy. Maybe you’re just angry because she’s tapping that?

I absolutely love these two.
…and dana; you’re right about Josh being smokin’ hot, but we’re voting you down for your Diane comment…they are a beautiful couple and so in love!!!
I wish Diane would give in and get pregnant already! They would make wonderful parents!!!

True Love @ 11/28/2010 at 7:10 am

They are so adorable together! It’s cute how they color co-ordinate (I’m suspicious tihs is Diane’s doing). What’s up with Josh? He really hasn’t looked like his normal happy self lately. I saw him in an interview clip from some morning show recently with Anna Torv and he was pretty quiet and just seemed kind of down.
awwww. We love you Josh! Brighten up!

ooh...Peter's in Trouble @ 11/28/2010 at 7:32 am

I can’t wait until Fringe on Thursday! Olivia is gonna be pis*ed off when she finds out Peter slept with Altlivia!!

ooh...Peter's in Trouble @ 11/28/2010 at 7:35 am

-and why does Canada get a different promo than us? What’s up with that?

Josh has been fairly quiet in interviews in general over the last month or so. He was told by the producers not to reveal stuff in interviews, so he has had to be careful with what he has been saying lately. He’s normally quite a talker, but he’s been very restrained in the last couple of interviews he’s done.

Diane has been away filming a french movie lately, so nice to see them finally catching up with each other. It’s been awhile since they have seen each other.

True Love @ 11/28/2010 at 8:07 am

@annon:
I was suspicious that he had “gotten his hand slapped” for something in an interview. Sorry to break it to his bosses, but FOX isn’t doing a stellar job promoting FRINGE. Josh’s energy is not something they should be holding down.
It’s sad to hear they have been apart so much. Josh and Diane used to try to maintain a “2 week rule”, even if it meant meeting somewhere between where both were working. Hopefully she is filming a lot right now so that she can take a break and have a baby or two. If FRINGE gets cancelled after this season (boo hoo), maybe Josh can take some time off to be in France more. Diane really wants their children raised in France.
Does my jealousy show? I really wish there were more men like JJ in the world!

I’m sure that all of the paparazzi at LAX didn’t do anything to improve Josh’s mood. J&D are pretty private when not working, and having cameras shoved in their faces was probably annoying (there’s one just behind Josh on the left hand side not to mention the one taking these photos). Hopefully they’ll be heading home to Vancouver soon.

@dana:
Josh and Diane are a gorgeous couple! He has to be happy these days. Remember that he used to sleep with THIS mess:

If I could look like anybody in the world, I think it’d be Diane Kruger. She’s so beautiful and classy!

laurie09080 @ 11/28/2010 at 9:55 am

Two boring people.

happy camper @ 11/28/2010 at 10:11 am

@laurie09080:
You get a thumbs down for your snarky comment, but the reality is that Josh and Diane seem quite content leading a “boring” life. The rest of us should be so lucky. ahhhhhhh, Pacey/Peter is still so dreamy!

her skin is so damn flawless

Such a cute couple. Joshua is terrific on Fringe, and everything I’ve seen Diane in she was really good too. Looking forward to her movie with Liam Neeson coming up. Looks like it’s going to be really good.

Sure they’re both good looking people, but both of them are also “B-list” actors. I watch Fringe, but don’t even notice Josh’s character (Walter and Olivia are the main reason I watch the show). I have to Cringe when I watch Diane “act”.

Catherine @ 11/28/2010 at 2:28 pm

Love Josh Jackson and Fringe. I’m a fan for life now.

Of course they’re happy. They just spent a holiday in France; who wouldn’t be happy? :)

Jokergurl @ 11/28/2010 at 3:10 pm

Cool couple, I just adore Joshua Jackson, somewhere Katie Holmes is still kicking herself for letting him go.

@sped:

Hey, moron, if you didn’t notice Josh’s character and they are nothing more than B-list actors and that Walter and Olivia are the reasons you watch the show, then why the hell are you here? Why bother looking at JOSHUA JACKSON’S PICTURES YOU *****!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All