Elisabetta Canalis: Terrazza Martini in Milan!

Elisabetta Canalis: Terrazza Martini in Milan!

Elisabetta Canalis pairs her black leather jacket with knee-length suede boot wedges at the photocall for her new movie, A Natale Mi Sposo, held at Terrazza Martini on Thursday (November 25) in Milan, Italy.

Her boyfriend, George Clooney, has been busy in Costa Rica scouting locations for his next movie. He was recently spotted visiting a coffee plantation with friends and colleagues!

15+ pictures inside of Elisabetta Canalis at Terrazza Martini

elisabetta canalis terrazza martini milan 14
elisabetta canalis terrazza martini milan 15

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
Smelly Feet @ 11/29/2010 at 4:22 pm

@Harlow: What George Clooney has to do with it? You make no sense in your statement.
George Clooney prefers blondes!

she's a fake @ 11/29/2010 at 5:05 pm

Yes, she’s a complete hypocrite.

“only reason people talk about her is because of George Clooney”
SO WHAT?
Good for her.

@cookie: You should be ashamed only of yourself.
Kisses from Italy, assh*le!

Vandelay Industries @ 11/29/2010 at 10:21 pm

No need to be ashamed, cookie. It’s understood that Canalis no more represents Italy than Paris Hilton represents the USA.

very pretty @ 11/30/2010 at 12:53 am

is this one of George Clooney’s exes on here that is posting all these negative comments about her? some of you b*tches sound catty as hell…the woman is hot, don’t understand what all the hate is about, but makes me suspicious that it’s someone who knows or has had a past with George Clooney.??hmm??

Out Of Bed @ 11/30/2010 at 1:03 am

@very pretty: It is not good to write about yourself that you are hot, if no one thinks so.

objective opinion @ 11/30/2010 at 6:52 am

She’s certainly nothing compared to Cindy Crawford, who’s 12 years older than her. Cindy is attractive.
Elisabeta is very plain, almost ugly. It’s a FACT.t. Has an awful voice like she’s croaking too. Saw her on Leverage & had to switch channels.

very pretty @ 11/30/2010 at 9:54 am

@Out Of Bed:

LOL yeah honey keep telling yourself that…:D her body is bangin, stop hating on her, she never did anything to you did she?

she’s a cokewo.hre in a Milano ho0ker & drug investigation since 2008, this is the real fact!

@very pretty:
Are you sure that you want to hear an answer? Ok, then I will answer you. I hate the idea in principle. There are millions of honest girls more beautiful, cleverer, who earn not big money but an honest livelihood. And Elisabetta achieved this with the most dirties way and this leaved its imprint on all, on her face and her skin, even her breath is contagious, it’s bad because it directs the young girls on the same way and they find it attractive, that’s why it is amoral!

H00ker, drug investigation, dirties way…you cannot prove anything.
You are only ENVIOUS
E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S
E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S
E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S
E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S
E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S
E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S
E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S E- N -V-I-O-U-S

Every woman on this site,

every woman in real life,

that is just a little bit more successful, more beautiful or more something else than you loosers or gets more attention, authomatically becomes an ugly b1tch, h00ker, drug addict, fat etc…

–>You are only envious but you’ll never admit it!<–

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Loosers!

@very pretty:
these b1tches are just ENVIOUS

Skank Juice @ 12/01/2010 at 4:54 pm

Hooker Hooker Hooker
Drug Investigation
BBBBAAAANNNNGGGG!!!!

Forrest Gump @ 12/01/2010 at 5:19 pm

Mama always said, ugly is as ugly does. Canalis behaves in an ugly manner. She is ugly on the inside and the outside.

aesthetician @ 12/01/2010 at 5:27 pm

When George said she’s homely, he wasn’t kidding. She should have had the plastic surgery on her face instead of her ass. Then again, without a complete personality transplant to give her some class and manners, what’s the point.

ELISABETTA CANALIS IS NOTHING AND NOT HOTTTTTT WE ENVY SOME ONE IS BETTER THAN US BUT SHE NOT AS MUCH AS US
SHE KNOWS THE ENVY MEANING CUZE SHE FEEL LESS THAN WOMEN AROUND HER ITS CLEAR TO SEE

@OutofBed: True, but it’s not like all women in entertainment are purer, just better at being discreet about it. All actresses there aren’t in because they are talented, it’s a dirty business and no one is some innocent. Clooney meets tehese types because tehy are the ones that populate his professional life.

there are beautiful and talented women in the show business not druggie and not ho0ker!!! not all show-girls claim their name in a ho0ker & drug Police reports!

@siloe: I agree with you. And I have never seen anyone of them who would insult other people, fans or Americans by that trying to earn on them money. Considering “helping George’s professional life”, it is for to discredit him completely, and according to this contract she received the right of voice, hating moral and all the values that are important for us in our society.

Super Momma @ 12/02/2010 at 4:45 pm

envious? Not at all. We have our own men, we prepare breakfasts for them in the morning, chose shirt and tie, romp with kids… And fake Elisabetta story will end in one month, why we have to be jealous? To that what does not exist at all in reality?!

septoplasty @ 12/02/2010 at 10:24 pm

It appears that she had her nose done, not that it helped much. Compare her nose in the above pics to her nose in this pic: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/81/Canalis.png

I’m about as envious of Canalis as I was of Larson (who is back to working two jobs in NYC working in clubs again, last I heard).

#septoplaty @ 12/03/2010 at 1:00 pm

her nose was bigger than now!!! the photo is of 2 or 3 years ago! she’s done her nose or it’s changed snorting cocaine!

septoplasty @ 12/03/2010 at 2:41 pm

Cocaine addicts sustain damage to their septums over time. Probably had the surgery to repair damage to her septum and have her nose reduced in size at the same time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All