Jessica Alba: Yo Gabba Gabba! with Honor Warren!

Jessica Alba: Yo Gabba Gabba! with Honor Warren!

Jessica Alba carries her cutie pie daughter Honor, 2, at the new show “Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There’s A Party In My City” held at Nokia L.A. Live on Saturday (November 27) in Los Angeles

The 29-year-old actress tweeted after the event, “#YoGabbaGabba was so fun. We got our silly’s out and did the dancy-dance! My ‘cool’ days are over -wait a min… they never started.”

The mother-daughter duo was also accompanied by papa Cash Warren (pictured below).

Earlier in the day, the trio hit up Coldwater Canyon Park.

jessica alba yo gabba gabba 01
jessica alba yo gabba gabba 02
jessica alba yo gabba gabba 03
jessica alba yo gabba gabba 04
jessica alba yo gabba gabba 05

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Cash Warren, Celebrity Babies, Honor Warren, Jessica Alba

Getty

I love Honor. such a cutie pie :)))

I know “all kids are cute” but her daughter is definitely nowhere near as attractive as she is.

Wow, not the cutest kid around. Looks just like her dad.

Lilakoi Moon @ 11/28/2010 at 11:54 am

I love how Honor always has black dolls XD …. Ugh you people saying she’s not cute are so heartless, would you like it if people said this kind of mean stuff about your child behind your back? No. Leave her alone. I know the comparison will always be made since her mother is freakin’ Jessica Alba but damn. She’s a two year old. She’ll maybe grow into her looks. Alba said she was awkward looking when she was young, who knows. Honor might become just like her momma later!

Honor also has Indian dolls and Swedish dolls. Love her pink little cheeks.

nakedoldjennifer @ 11/28/2010 at 11:58 am

Awwww Honor is such a cutie!!
saying mean things about a child because you don’t like the parent is sick.

She has black dolls because honor is a quarter black… Most people don’t realize that Cash is bi racial black and white… Look up Michael Warren ..he was an actor and you will see that he’s 100% African American.. cash just has that mix like jennifer beals where they look almost completely white.. So it’s cool theyre giving her black dolls. It would be cool if even white kids played with black dolls and vice versa just an FYI

i think honor looks more like her dad too

siennagold @ 11/28/2010 at 1:36 pm

The kid is not really cute but who knows, maybe she’ll be pretty when she grows up. ;)

siennagold @ 11/28/2010 at 1:38 pm

Poor child @ 11/28/2010 at 2:34 pm

Wow, not blessed in the looks dept. Unfortunately for her, she looks like her dad, which is not good.

Lilakoi Moon @ 11/28/2010 at 2:40 pm

@Zey: I don’t understand why I got thumbs down but oh well, people are crazy on here. Anyway! I didn’t say she has black dolls in a bad way. I actually think it’s great. And I didn’t need you to know that about Cash. I know he’s biracial… I was saying that because I like the idea of her having black, indian, white, whatever skin-colored dolls. As for what you said, I think it’d be indeed cool. But I know lots of black people who do have white dolls. The other way around though….. not really.

Go Ask Alice @ 11/28/2010 at 3:09 pm

Cash Warren’s dad is actor Micheal Warrne from Hill Street Blues,a show popular during the1980′s. I do not know what he hasdone since.

He is Black American.

Cash is BlackAmerican…biracial,mixed whatever.
I am mixed too. I am Black and Cash is White. He goes as White and is perceived as White.

Jessica Alba is Hispanic American from one parent,I think.

She is White too.

Their daughter is a cutie and dressed so cute like a toddler should be.

I think is so cool for kids topaly with dollsof different ethnic groups.

fug like her dad

I have nothing against Jessica, but what has she been in since getting pregnant? I feel like the paps follow her everywhere yet there are other celebs who are much more famous and actively working who are not followed as much.

@Zey: Even though I didn’t know he was literally half black, I did say many times that he did look as if he had black in him and so does Honor. I don’t think she is an ugly baby. Kash is an attractive man and the baby is not as attractive as Jessica, but she is kind of cute. Is she the cutest baby I have seen? No. But she isn’t the ugly either. She is just a normal baby.

Ahhh Jessica,such a fat dimply ass,big thick thighs,you sexy mama! yummmmmmmmmm!

Miss Garner @ 11/28/2010 at 6:02 pm

Jessica Alba is half Swedish and a lot better looking than JLO’s daughter that’s for sure.

Leave Honor alone. All children are cute, and Honor has alot of Jessica in her. She has Jessica’s eyes, jess’s eyebrows, lips and ears. She’s not all her dad.
Honor is very cute!!!! Stop comparing her to other celebrity kids, all children grow into their looks.

Lisa Bonet @ 11/29/2010 at 8:54 am

Not all people are literally one thing most of all Jessica Alba who is half Swedish and half Mexican. I have seen Honor with white dolls before.

#13 you are an idiot troll and your sort of mixed isn’t recognized by anybody, it’s not even considered mixed. Jessica never considered herself Mexican and rejected the Hispanic term that Perez Hilton tried to force down her throat. How in hell does Cash “goes as white” when he tells everybody about his famous father Michael Warren. I’m sure that book was your true life story.

@nakedoldjennifer: Why are you assuming people don’t like the parent? Who even said that? I have no problem with Jessica, I just think the child is not that cute.

AlwaysRight @ 11/30/2010 at 3:24 am

For those of you making comments about Honor’s looks, positive or negative, I ask you to take a look at Jessica Alba’s Facebook page. Jessica has put up many pictures of herself as a child, and you will be forgiven if you think they are pictures of Honor when you first see them.
Honor looks EXACTLY like Jessica did when she was that age… it’s uncanny.
I think Jessica has said she was made fun of as a kid and boys kind of ignored her… stupid boys. LOLZ.

she’ll be known as the ape child for the rest of her life