Jennifer Garner & Seraphina: Right on Target

Jennifer Garner & Seraphina: Right on Target

Jennifer Garner holds on to her adorable daughter Seraphina while leaving Target on Monday (November 29) in Culver City, Calif.

The 38-year-old actress went shopping with an assistant and picked up a cart full of items, including a few rolls of wrapping paper.

The day before, Jen and husband Ben Affleck took Seraphina and her older sister Violet, 4, to have breakfast in Brentwood.

FYI: Jennifer is carrying a Marcello de Cartier Saddle Bag.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner and Seraphina at Target…

jennifer garner target 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i’m tired to see her face and her kids !
what’s her last movie?
she’s famous to have cute kids

Captain_pLanet @ 11/29/2010 at 4:34 pm

I knew Ben would be gone again the next day…

omg! why is she even being photographed? she is such a boring personality.

ughhhhh why do we have to see these stupid people AGAIN????? enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

she doesnt even look like a celebrity , she’s sooo boring and OMG what the f** she’s wearing she’s got the worst boring style in hollywood EW!

Run Ben Run @ 11/29/2010 at 5:40 pm

Boring???,,,,No plain scary, Jen’s face is pain scary, out of a Halloween card or the thriller video. Seraphina looks more afraid to look at her mom’s face than of the paps. It is cruel of her to expose this child like that for publicity.

boring Jennifers @ 11/29/2010 at 5:43 pm

why are all jennifers so boring????

OMG!!! just look at the first pic, gosh she looks like that painting they use to advertise Prozac.

To say her face is horrible is an understatement, Monster-like is more appropriate.

Jen's face can kill a heart pa @ 11/29/2010 at 5:48 pm

Forget what she is wearing, this woman is the ugliest creature I’ve seen in my entire life, her face gives me the creeps

Sarah L.G. @ 11/29/2010 at 6:18 pm

Violet’s 5th birthday is this Wednesday, so it looks like Jen and Seraphina are preparing for it, hence the rolls of wrapping paper. :D

Brit-chick @ 11/29/2010 at 6:53 pm

Does she still make movies?

Violet is gross @ 11/29/2010 at 7:02 pm

@Sarah L.G.: You are an idiot.

OMG! That is the Target I go to. I wish I’d known she would be there. She is my favorite. Her little Sera looks just like her and Violet. Sooo cute.

I want that purse. She has some cool purses.

On another note, I see that sicko who changes her name and rains jealouso hate on every Jen Garner thread is playing out in full force today.

Jennifer and her kids are sooooooo ugly!

Nobody can blame Ben for waking away from Jennifer, any man can empathize with the horrors of being married to something like that. I think Jen knew what she was doing by getting pregnant from Ben, because there’s no way He would have married her otherwise. I think is unfair for people to marry those that are way under their league. Why couldn’t Jen settle for someone who look more like Her?

BOSTON FAN @ 11/29/2010 at 7:33 pm

THE WORLD’S MOST BEAUTIFUL UPGRADE!

Violet and Seraphine thank their lucky stars every night that at least their father is good looking enough to give them beauty genes to compensate for the beastial looks of their mom.

ALL OF BOSTON @ 11/29/2010 at 7:38 pm

THE WORLDS WORST DOWNGRADE!

Are you guys paid to hate on Jen? Is it because she got Ben and not JLo? Eat your hearts out suckers.

I knew Ben Affleck was smart. Like he said, he dodged a bullet when he dumped that talentless camera loving Lopez.

His career has been on the rise ever since. Not to mention that he is married to a beautiful talented woman who gave him two blonde little girls. Rock on Afflecks.

@Jay: Looks like they got their good looks from their mom. Not to say that Ben ain’t good looking too. Sera and Violet not only got Jen’s dimples but Sera also got Jen’s eyes and straight teeth. Ben’s genes are the reason Vi will need braces. She is still a beautiful little girl. She is more a mix of both her parents (her little ears came from both parents).

The family as a whole are the most gorgeous in Hollyweird.

@Maya: You admire me so much you want to copy my user name? How dumb are you? No imagination– no originality…just an air (empty) headed idiot.

Wow you people are vicious to Jennifer.. I mean I get it with Jennifer Anniston but Garner is a good mother.. Leave her and her kids alone.. Do you expect her to wear heels and look like Victoria Beckham while chasing her kids? Give me a break…

Hey Maya seraphina’s teeth don’t look like Jen’s because Jen has dog teeth, I mean dog mouth.

@Maya: sera doesnt have blonde hair. dumbass.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All