Rihanna Covers 'British GQ' January 2011

Rihanna Covers 'British GQ' January 2011

Rihanna shows off her red hot hair on cover of British GQ‘s January 2011 issue.

The 22-year-old pop star, who also graces the cover of Interview‘s latest issue, recently dished about her thoughts on starting a family.

Asked by interviewer Kanye West where she wants to raise kids, Ri shared, “That’s difficult to think about. Because where I’d want to live and where it would be possible for me to live are two different places.”

“I would love to bring them up in [my native country] Barbados. But with the career that I have, I definitely can’t do that,” she added. “I can’t live that far away from everything now, without kids, so I cer­tainly couldn’t raise kids and do that with the demanding sched­ule that I have.”

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Is she using the same time working on music, lyrics etc….the same way she do for magazines pictures, make up and (bad) hair ?

Come on…let’s focus on real musicians….

Is so Ugly see a men talking **** about a woman, is disgusting! Whatever the reason, she is no longer a girl, is a woman is easy criticize the shortcomings of others when we’re behind a screen finding out the lives of others, Maybe it’s because we have so many defects that we prefer to criticize, in the world many things are happening that deserve more importance! So grow up!

Tabloidfan @ 11/29/2010 at 1:06 pm

Summarizing: She doesnt want to have kids right now.

I don’t hate her but i can’t stand her voice.

She looks beautiful, love her!

sexy Rihanna!

Cookie_Monster @ 11/29/2010 at 1:43 pm

Please why do the media push mariage and raising kids on young artists barely out of their mother’s apron?, but there would be consensus that babies are too early for a regular Jane, same age.
Very soon they would start interviewing 16-year-old Justin Bieber with questions about mariage plans just to sell their sh*** tabloids.Geez!

Her bod is smokin’ but her face looks rough.

Comic Con @ 11/29/2010 at 1:49 pm

She looks closer to 42 than 22.

Another paid post from Def Jam Records.

very smart woman.

@Tim: Agree, her face is starting to look hot. Her figure looks good but the facial angle is not flattering.

@Tim: ^Agree, her face is starting to look hard. Her figure looks good but the facial angle is not flattering.

Overexposed ho.

Why do they keep asking this girl if she wants kids?

They should be asking her why she isn’t educated.

BAJAN SURPRISE @ 11/29/2010 at 2:15 pm

@Comic Con: SHE WAS BORN A MAN.

BAJAN SURPRISE @ 11/29/2010 at 2:17 pm

HER REAL NAME IS RONALD FENTY.

twin peaks @ 11/29/2010 at 2:22 pm

I guess the checks must be clearing again.
Two posts so far today.

boring…………………

eightball @ 11/29/2010 at 2:27 pm

Rihanna is too young for kids even though she already looks like a forty year old housewife.

Pisces Girl @ 11/29/2010 at 2:29 pm

@ll: Smart, not so sure. Flavor of the month, yes. If she’s truly wise, she will save her pennies. It will not last forever and she doesn’t seem to have the range to enjoy a career like Whitney or Christina.

Her body looks like Beyonce’s now.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All