Jake Gyllenhaal & Taylor Swift: Second Nashville Coffee Date!

Jake Gyllenhaal & Taylor Swift: Second Nashville Coffee Date!

Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift grabbed coffee together again – this time, they visited the Frothy Monkey on Tuesday (November 30) in Nashville, Tenn.

TMZ shutterbugs captured the couple sitting together and recaffeinating at the shop this morning.

Over Thanksgiving weekend, the 20-year-old country cutie and her rumored beau, 29, were spotted out together at Fido coffee shop, also in Nashville.

Jake and Taylor also spent time together at a Brooklyn coffee shop last week!

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
sunflower @ 11/30/2010 at 4:20 pm

These places aren’t just for coffee. I looked it up and they are restaurants that serve food, too. I think it’s good if Jake makes her eat. She has very skinny arms and looks like a space alien. I wonder does she wear her eye make up all the time! LOL! Talking about her virginity is gross. I cannot even think about her having s@x with someone. But Jake has disgusting taste in women. I never liked his girlfriends. I wonder what him and Taylor talk about?

Butter_Fly @ 11/30/2010 at 4:22 pm

@amanda:

That’s one thing I never understood about Hollywood. If your with someone or like someone then just admit it (or say something!), especially if EVERYONE is talking about it! If they would just be upfront about liking, dating, or loving someone then so many people wouldn’t care! It would stop so many people theorizing. lol.

Butter_Fly @ 11/30/2010 at 4:24 pm

*from* theorizing…sorry forgot a word.

I think the reason so many are upset about this is the fact Taylor acts like a 12 year old. If it was another 21 year old girl who acted her age not many would object I don’t think. 9 years wouldn’t be a big thing if the younger person acted their age.

………. strange.

My take is that Jake likes the coffee more than Swift. Or rather that he likes the coffee and a rich woman to treat him to it. She’s got lots more moolah than he does, so I bet she pays. I can just hear Jake saying, “Hey what about another coffee tomorrow, your treat of course.” LOL.

Sorry about the multiple posts. I have a very nervous computer.

Hmmmm seems to me if you people had your own lives, then you wouldn’t be so concerned about these two. Just saying…….

@sunflower: HE and Taylor, my dear, not HIM. Grammar! Grammar! Never to old to learn.

OOOOps! Too old, not to old.

HOLLYWEIRD @ 11/30/2010 at 4:43 pm

I thought Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers and all the Disney starlets of their kind vowed to be and remain virgins until getting married.
They all made a huge part of their fortune using the “True Love waits” marketing and some pushed the fraud as far as wearing a “purity ring”.
Given the nudity hype about Jake’s latest film, many people will be embarrassed picturing Saint Taylor instead of Anne Hathaway LOL.
American puritan hypocrisy anyone ?

Here’s the Frothy Monkey menu. What to you bet Jakey eats? I would think the oatmeal with lots of fruits, if you know what I am driving at.

Jake got hiself a rich little girl that why he still in Nashville. Keep that leash on while you can man she leaving in a while.

@HOLLYWEIRD: The thought of him having sex with her is sickening, but you know he is.

Butter_Fly @ 11/30/2010 at 4:52 pm

@Jim:

That’s all they have on their breakfast menu? There was nothing on that menu that I liked! lol.

HOLLYWEIRD @ 11/30/2010 at 5:01 pm

American puritan hypocrisy anyone ?

They must really like coffee.

The french toast sounds good.

I wonder where they’ll be having their coffee tomorrow (eye roll)

I apologize in advance to Jake’s fans but am I the only one who thinks
he ‘s NOT attractive ??
He certainly has muscles but doesn’t he have the goofiest smile ever ??
There’s something about his facial expression that makes him look stupid (sorry to say this oops).
His mouth, eyes, nose, he looks very “cartoonish”.
Anyway , to each their own I guess.

Oh no, this sh*t again? Come on Jake!

@HOLLYWEIRD: did you know that Taylor isn’t in Disney LOL just sayin’ ..,.

I have no problem in them being rumored to be together. They’re both classy, talented and single. Don’t see the problem, 9 years gap is nothing.

Don’t see why these people say Taylor is immature. LOL she’s in charge on her career since she was 16, bought a condo by her own money, living in her own, doesn’t get drunk and wasted and basically in charge of everything her name is involved. She has her priorities right. She’s mature.

I can’t stand Jake G he is a publicity grabbing nobody. Taylor drop him and find a real guy!

@Honestly: You are not alone, I think he is totally fugly, never thought he was anywhere near good looking. He looks so old and used up now…icky

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All