Jake Gyllenhaal & Taylor Swift: Second Nashville Coffee Date!

Jake Gyllenhaal & Taylor Swift: Second Nashville Coffee Date!

Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift grabbed coffee together again – this time, they visited the Frothy Monkey on Tuesday (November 30) in Nashville, Tenn.

TMZ shutterbugs captured the couple sitting together and recaffeinating at the shop this morning.

Over Thanksgiving weekend, the 20-year-old country cutie and her rumored beau, 29, were spotted out together at Fido coffee shop, also in Nashville.

Jake and Taylor also spent time together at a Brooklyn coffee shop last week!

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All
Sigh City @ 11/30/2010 at 9:20 pm

He certainly prefers blonde girls:
Kirsten Dunst, Reese Witherspoon, Taylor Swift.
Dakota Fanning will come next perhaps.
Or maybe he’d rather choose her sister Elle if he really goes for kids now.

For a couple who are “more than friends” , ( as all the witnesses seem compelled to mention), they couldn’t look less enthused to be together. I keep thinking if I see pics of them together, I’ll understand this pairing but I still don’t get it. Oh well.

can’t the paps at least get a shot of them holding hands????

this was very painful to watch the interviewer is a fcking *******,yet he was still kind

im sad hes epoilted by this ugly gay fat chode

@Josh: Everyone needs to get their head out of a$$…you care about them or you don’t; who cares!!! They’re elitist snobs who would never be seen walking the streets with Joe Schmoe… they have millions of our dollars in their pockets, but want nothing to do with us!! They only date other hollywood elites, making them obsolete in the bigger picture of life!!
Why does the average schmuck care so much about this “couple”?
GET A LIFE!!!!!!

GingeroftheIsland @ 11/30/2010 at 10:33 pm

Why all this stuff in here about heath ledger? he had nothing to do with jake gyllenhaal. they made 1 frickin movie together. the man is dead people let him rip..
none of this taylor soap opera has nothing to do with him anyway

Do you suppose Taylor knows Jake/Toothy prowls the alleys next to gay clubs looking to get a b.j.?

chickachickabee @ 11/30/2010 at 11:16 pm

Uh…she is NO virgin. That’s pretty well known in Nashville.

@chickachickabee:
You cant hang with the likes of John Mayer and Jake gayfish and still be a virgin. They like sex every which way but loose.

Jake, dude..you have terrible taste. I’m a 28 year old fireman and my girlfriend is 10 times hotter. Yeah, I know hot is in the eye of the beholder but comeon man…

Jake shed his image as a pedophile

She is a lesbian and he is gay enough said. Jake look so stupid in this farce of a relationship. It would be better if he had the guts to just come out already. Taylor is just dumb as dirt. No respect for her at all.

Frothy Monkey and Fido’s? LOL! I like the animal theme.

I’m sorry but I just don’t get this. I suppose when they start giving us photos of them actually acting like a couple, walking together hand n hand, maybe some kissing like the other couples, but even then …… I never would have put them together in my wildest dreams. They just don’t gel for some reason, not quite sure why. Just a very odd pairing imo.

pepperminth @ 12/01/2010 at 12:29 am

If they love to suck coffee, its their problem no ?

Jokergurl @ 12/01/2010 at 1:00 am

I can just hear the ballad now: Humor me.
He played a bubble boy, and a soldier, pretty blue eyes and just 9 years older
Oh oh oh oh
He played a cowboy with a secret in that Brokeback movie and wore his pants a too tight in the crotch
I was just too young to see his films back than but now I’ll go and watch.
Oh oh oh oh
Flash forward and we’re takin’ on the paparazzi altogether
I’ve got a attitude now and say “HI” with my middle finger
And you’re paranoid and have a base ball bat
I never thought you’d ever beat the paparazzi like that, al l he wanted was a picture
And it scared me so, and now I have to go away
I guess I’ll find me a prince charming somewhere else someday.
Can’t wait for the lyrics to this relationship :)

@GingeroftheIsland:
i now idk why the nedia and every1 assume they were cose
joaquin phoenix was ledgers true close friend sux hes nvr been asked about ledger

beebeegun @ 12/01/2010 at 1:19 am

you know this might just work if jake wasn’t toothy tile. what ticks me off he acts like such a homphobe and then tries to sell everyone on how liberal he is. jackazzz

She stopped tweeting since her fake tweet about spending thanksgiving with her family was contradicted by reports of her being in N.Y. with Jake. LOL. She doesn’t know what to say so she’s not saying anything. Just holed up with Jakey boy in her condo. Even her tween fans know they aren’t just holding hands and praying on the bible so she can’t keep lying.

It’s gonna get nasty soon$

these people are hilarious, as if they were not gonna spend time together if ya’ll keep bashing them LOL

they don’t bug me, if they’re really dating.
good for them!

Hope she’s on the pill or he’s using rubbers or both

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All