Orlando Bloom: Pink Floyd Concert with Miranda Kerr!

Orlando Bloom: Pink Floyd Concert with Miranda Kerr!

Miranda Kerr and hubby Orlando Bloom keep close as they leave a Pink Floyd concert on Sunday (November 28) in Los Angeles.

Orly, 33, kept a close watch over his expectant sweetie, making sure she was warm enough and had something to drink.

Miranda and Orlando will become parents to a little one early next year.

FYI: Miranda is wearing Genetic Denim “The Shane” jeans in Slink.

10+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom leaving a Pink Floyd concert…

miranda kerr orlando bloom pink floyd 01
miranda kerr orlando bloom pink floyd 02
miranda kerr orlando bloom pink floyd 03
miranda kerr orlando bloom pink floyd 04
miranda kerr orlando bloom pink floyd 05
miranda kerr orlando bloom pink floyd 06
miranda kerr orlando bloom pink floyd 07
miranda kerr orlando bloom pink floyd 08
miranda kerr orlando bloom pink floyd 09
miranda kerr orlando bloom pink floyd 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

They are about 30 years too late.
lol.

they r such a cute couple))their baby is gonna be gorgeous))

Butter_Fly @ 11/30/2010 at 11:13 am

Although I am slightly jealous I can’t help that I like them together. They just “look” like they belong to each other. I am hoping they will stay married a long time.

Close Ups on OLove @ 11/30/2010 at 11:14 am

Question Jared….on OLove it says they were at a Roger Waters Concert? I am not a fan of Pink Floyd so was he opening for them or is he a member of Pink Floyd?

Anyone?

Roger Waters was a former member of Pink Floyd.

It’s not Pink Floyd but Roger Waters doing his amazing Wall tour.
I pity anyone who isnt’ into PF music, they are the greatest.

yes sam is right Roger was a member of Pink Floyd the lead guitarist I believe. they look so excited about the baby

I think Roger was the bassist, because David Gilmour continues to be their guitarist. If anyone doesn’t listen to a band just because they are from 30 years ago, then I feel sorry for them because they are missing some amazing music – and not just Pink Floyd.

Nice to see them out and about, they look really well suited for each other, a good match.

Looks like it was a cold evening

Wow – her face looks really bloated!

You do know that she is eight months pregnant, right?
And STILL gorgeous!

ROGEH!!!! I’d love to viisit his The Wall show.. ehh..
Pink Floyd is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
nice choice Orly.

and yeah Roger was a bassist, vocalist and floyd brain (though everyone had input) and he left the band in 1985.
now tours with The Wall.

The Wall is one of the best albums ever made!
Dude has very good taste!
In his music and his woman.

From Paris with Love @ 11/30/2010 at 12:12 pm

8 months pregnant already? wow she looks gorgeous!
She only shows in her belly and her face. Still skinnier legs, thighs, arms, butt and hips than any other non-pregnant girl LOL

Miranda looks good!

Such a gorgeous couple!
I can’t wait to see their baby!!!!!

Now that Miranda seems to have found her wedding ring, I wonder what happened to Orlando’s?

Love them! @ 11/30/2010 at 12:49 pm

Cute couple!

Good for them ... @ 11/30/2010 at 12:51 pm

Taking the baby out to hear some good ole’ music!

@ wondering @ 11/30/2010 at 12:58 pm

I never knew she lost her wedding ring. The only thing I remember hearing about her losing was her luggage and wedding dress. She mentioned it on her KORA face book page once asking for assistance in getting her luggage returned.

I too was wondering about Orlando not wearing his. Has he been filming anything recently where he would have had to take it off and forgot to put it back on?

Is it that cold in LA? I’m not that bundled yet and I’m on the north atlantic coast!

They are pretty cute though. =)

She never lost her ring. She just doesn’t wear it while working.
And Orlando doesn’t seem to wear his every day, filming or not.
Guess that this was just a no ring day.
:P
They both look great though.
And it is sweet to see Orlando being so protective of Miranda.
He is going to be such a good daddy.
=)

I think that it got down into the forties last night.

Looking good @ 11/30/2010 at 1:08 pm

Wow! She doesn’t even look pregnant other than … well, the baby bump – lol He looks yummy as usual. Wonder when the baby is due?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All