Ashley Greene Covers 'Cosmopolitan' January 2011

Ashley Greene Covers 'Cosmopolitan' January 2011

Ashley Greene rocks a tied up tummy on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s January 2011 issue.

The 23-year-old actress, who is currently dating Joe Jonas, shared her thoughts on getting married with the mag.

“I’m indifferent about marriage. I think sometimes people get married so they can say they have that person forever,” she dished. “But a ring doesn’t ensure that you’ll stay together.

“Watch, now that I’ve said that I will be the first of my friends to get married!” Ashley laughed.

Bigger cover inside…

ashley greene cosmopolitan january 2011 01
ashley greene cosmopolitan january 2011 02

Posted to: Ashley Greene

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

ew, tacky and overrated

How did she land this cover?? What a bore and a wh*re.

She’s everywhere. Too much e for an actress that has a minor role in the teen saga.

So not classy! At all!

Ashley green is one the most annoying celebrity beside taylor swift i’m so sick and tired of seeing her everywhere.

that’s a really unflattering/trashy picture.

@vanessa I so agreed with you!

persephona @ 12/02/2010 at 7:08 pm

she just gets around fu***ng famous or talented people just ask Jared Followill from Kings of Leon she doesn’t even have the sense and class to take off her fake boobs in front of a guy when she hooks up and she expects to pe taken seriousley..hahahahaha….haahaha ..now oh my she’s in a real reletionship..it was the time after all..i think her cr***h had a hard attack from all that efort~!!

.wow why is she EVERYWHERE..

SoOverrated @ 12/02/2010 at 7:14 pm

But.. Doesn’t her boyfriend, that Jonas brother, believe in waiting till marriage? I guess he’s already thrown that out the window I guess. I hate how Miley gets so much crap for everything but when a MALE disney kid starts dating the biggest Hollywood **** around, nobody cares. Double standard, sure.

Overexposed ho. I know that’s mean but it’s true. She’s always calling the paps and flashing er goodies.

Wow there are A LOT of haters on this site. I’ll admit she does date around a lot but there are a lot of girls her age that hook up a lot. It is unfortunate but I still kind of like her. Anyway I think most people don’t like him because of the whole Demi livoto thing which is stupid. But yeah I don’t think she cares what you guys think…. just saying

What a disgusting cover, all about sex, looking leaner naked, being “ballsy”, positions, how to have an ******, birth control…how can a self-respecting woman put her face on the cover of a sex manual? I can’t help wondering what the “pure”, Christian boyfriend thinks of this.

it’s really funny when you see what jj chose to edit out for just jared jr. i don’t get the point of editing out when kids can see the link for “grown-up” version of jared anyway on the bottom. and if you’re going to edit it out, then edit out everything.

Tear this young woman apart, but fall asleep praising and dreaming of a man stealing home wrecking woman like Angelina Jolie. Her movies aren’t even that great. She’s beautiful, but she doesn’t do live theater and has never gotten fabulous acting roles like Meryl Streep.

Kobra Kid @ 12/02/2010 at 7:40 pm

I agree with da, that Ashley & Joe don’t care what you people think. Joe & Ashley are going to do whatever they want!!!! I believe they will be engaged in 2011! JASHLEY FOREVER!!!!!!!! Demi Lovato has moved on & so should her fans!!!! So Demi fans, SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!!! IF YOU ARE A REAL JONAS FAN, THEN BE HAPPY FOR JOE & HIS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t believe the word “orgas8m” was covered up in my post, it’s on the cover of the magazine pictured, for God’s sake!

Kobra Kid @ 12/02/2010 at 7:41 pm

Kobra Kid @ 12/02/2010 at 7:41 pm

Kobra Kid @ 12/02/2010 at 7:41 pm

Kobra Kid @ 12/02/2010 at 7:41 pm

Kobra Kid @ 12/02/2010 at 7:41 pm

Kobra Kid @ 12/02/2010 at 7:41 pm

Kobra Kid @ 12/02/2010 at 7:41 pm

The upturned collar really does it. Cool cover.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All