Gerard Butler: Thumbs Up at LAX

Gerard Butler: Thumbs Up at LAX

Gerard Butler gives a thumbs up to photographers as he catches a flight out of town from Los Angeles International Airport on Friday (December 3).

The 41-year-old Scottish actor stayed warm in a beanie and leather jacket but had to take them off while going through security.

Gerard is reportedly in talks to star in the film adaptation of Afterburn.

If he signs on, he would play Jake, who leads a team of “recovery experts” as they venture into the danger zone to secure treasures such as the Mona Lisa, and the Crown Jewels, according to EW.

gerard butler thumb 01
gerard butler thumb 02
gerard butler thumb 03
gerard butler thumb 04
gerard butler thumb 05
gerard butler thumb 06
gerard butler thumb 07

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All
Snoopy dance @ 12/03/2010 at 6:14 pm

He’s a has-been. His films are horrible.

paisley please @ 12/03/2010 at 6:14 pm

I don’t even know why, but he’s just so darn cute.

@lolita…I’m quite sure he likes it other places too, not just in his cocoa..♥

The Scotwizard @ 12/03/2010 at 6:17 pm

@Manny:
I doubt Scotland, unless he got wings recently… Still having problems here…

My little wizard…stay warm…(HUGS)..♥

@omg:

We don’t always see Blonde Assistant. She may have had time off around the holidays and is meeting him somewhere.

Or he’s off to party in NYC…Glasgow…or, as some speculate on WO, at some major artshow/celeb gatherings in Miami this weekend.

Cherry Pie @ 12/03/2010 at 6:24 pm

He’s continuing his world tour of tapping the models with low-esteem. Who else would touch his nasty a$$?

gotta be kidding @ 12/03/2010 at 6:25 pm

he looks like a movie star – oh wait he is a movie star. except for his questionable love/sex life, i think he really does enjoy his celeb life! power to him!

Most of the UK especially Scotland is covered up in snow and a freeze..I think flights in and out are on hold….I doubt he’s going there…I don’t think he goes home much..I think mom and the others come to him..♥

Doesn’t his Mom have a place in Florida where she spends some time in the winter months….I thought I heard that somewhere, anybody else know?

does he need help with one measly bag? Heck, I can wrangle two or three bags, coats and kid through security all by my little self. Celebs – save me.

The Scotwizard @ 12/03/2010 at 6:32 pm

@CJ:
Itawy CJ…. Edinburgh airport reopened yesterday but there are still many problems… buses, trains and flights are still cancelled… it was still snowing few hours ago in Dundee and Aberdeen

The Scotwizard @ 12/03/2010 at 6:34 pm

@lolita:
I think so, Lolita. In my opinion it’s easier that his family joins him in the USA. Here Scotland is white and we’re usually -10 or more during the night. In the northern Highlands lowest temperature was – 22.

Why didn’t Gerard go on vacation in Mexico with his “best buddy”?

angelsrock @ 12/03/2010 at 6:39 pm

@themask:

Wow! If looks could kill!!!

paisley please @ 12/03/2010 at 6:39 pm

I wish he would meet some nice Scottish Catholic girl when he’s home for the holidays and fall madly in love and start a family.

@why…Because you are a mom not a measley 200 pound man…mom’s have lots of love and special powers and from what I’ve been told, eyes in the back of their heads…♥

@The Scotwizard: We got hit hard by snow here in WNY too…sometimes they have to bring in trucks to load the snow on and take it to open fields. The snow bands really hit weird here this time. Some places got a dusting and others over two feet.

The Scotwizard @ 12/03/2010 at 6:45 pm

@lolita:
Yeah, I know Lolita, but despite the last 2 winters, it seems the experience didn’t teach a lesson around here… It’s true it was the worst snowfall of the last 45 years, but for God’s sake… quite a mess everywhere…. at some point, 3 days ago you couldn’t leave or arrive to Edinburgh from any part…motorways closed, airport closed, no buses or trains…

@The Scotwizard: We get those types of temps usually January to February. That’s the nasty part of winter when the wind chills the air to minus degrees. Stay safe and warm.

Gerald’s one sexy bear!.

The Scotwizard @ 12/03/2010 at 6:48 pm

@paisley please:
Come down to earth from the clouds because last thing on Earth Gerry will do is to marry a Scottish Catholic girl…unless she’s tall, darkskinned and…well, his kind, I don’t want to be censored here… ;-)

The Scotwizard @ 12/03/2010 at 6:48 pm

@lolita:
Thanks darling ♥♥♥
I already got a cold unfortunately. I strolled around in the ice and entirely wet for hours…

Love the hair – the jacket looks small on him, he sure loves his leather jackets! His thighs look good in those jeans mmmmmm

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All