Gerard Butler: Thumbs Up at LAX

Gerard Butler: Thumbs Up at LAX

Gerard Butler gives a thumbs up to photographers as he catches a flight out of town from Los Angeles International Airport on Friday (December 3).

The 41-year-old Scottish actor stayed warm in a beanie and leather jacket but had to take them off while going through security.

Gerard is reportedly in talks to star in the film adaptation of Afterburn.

If he signs on, he would play Jake, who leads a team of “recovery experts” as they venture into the danger zone to secure treasures such as the Mona Lisa, and the Crown Jewels, according to EW.

gerard butler thumb 01
gerard butler thumb 02
gerard butler thumb 03
gerard butler thumb 04
gerard butler thumb 05
gerard butler thumb 06
gerard butler thumb 07

ABC

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All

Not harsh. You just seem to read too much into a pic.
Then going on about how you wonder about how serious his shoulder injury was….
You reminded me of Kathy Bates in Misery.

I always pack my wool beanie and leather jacket for miami, latest in south beach fashion, is it snowing there?

hellotheregb @ 12/04/2010 at 12:13 am

@Jeez: not really. there have been past comments as well as interviews where he has talked about the injuries. I don’t know much about them so I only inquired. not kathy bates. what is with the name calling? is that needed? you are on this blog reading and commenting what’s the difference?

@hellotheregb:

You asked why I commented the way I did. So I told you my impression. It wasn’t name calling – it was a description of how your post read to me.

You ask what the difference is? I thought I was pretty clear, but here you go again: You read too much into a pic.

That is all.

If that offends you, then you need to get a thicker skin or don’t post on a gossip site where all can comment.

If JJ posts the pics of Butler arriving in Miami wearing the same clothes and basically looking the same as when he was leaving, then this site will have jumped the shark.

JJ has such a b/oner for Butler that I am half expecting him to do it.

@Jeez: So, mama is back at her place in Florida? But he said he’s going to Scotland for the holidays. Maybe the hideous weather has changed things.

Gawd, his hair is hot. He got some cut off, but it’s still great. My guess this is for L’Oreal. Otherwise, he’d butch it.

@Miami: Are you at the airport yet? Darn, girl. Get us something!!!! That is, if you are really in Miami. The Brits sure love Florida! KInd of funny.

OMG. The picture of him with the hat off, the coat off. At an airport security check. That’s insane that anyone can look that gorgeous under those circumstances. There’s nothing worse than airport security lines. Yet this S O B is this gorgeous?

not impressed @ 12/04/2010 at 12:40 am

@Jeez:
Jeez, I have to tell you, hellotheregb is one of the nicest posters here. Even if she attacks, she attacks lite, or should I say, she will criticize in a respectful manner, unlike so many others here. I have not had much interaction with her, however just from observing her activity on the thread it’s apparent that she is not into the vitriolic nastiness that plagues this place so often.
What she said about his injuries is right. He has talked about them himself and they have been discussed in so many places, so it’s reasonable to assume that some of his out-of-the-ordinary bodily or facial gestures are related to discomfort as a result of pervious injuries.
Anyway, I agree with you that it’s not wise to infer too much from a still photo, however, I don’t think she, or any one of us, is making absolute judgments based on these photos; we’re just speculating on the possibilities, that’s all.
BTW, how do you know he is in Miami?

@Fanny:

Fanny, I’m not sure that I understand your posts, but I don’t think Gerry’s mother is in Florida. Gerry is in Miami, however, for the Art Basel shows etc. There are pics at celebrity dash gossip dot net (JJ won’t let me post the link, so I’m doing my best!)

oh big whoop @ 12/04/2010 at 12:52 am

its the beWITCHing hour again, I think I will go find a life before i get called a loser, idiot, c word, alcoholic or some other such name because everyones favourite sock has arrived……

don’t you just love how she approves of hellothergb, you lucky dog, JJ’s biggest troll thinks youre ok, pfffffffffft how nice of her.

guess some one died and left her the queen of JJ

He has this stupid hat on. He takes it off in the line. And his hair is perfect? Maybe beyond perfect just a bit. How strange is that?

Yep, we ‘Brits’ love Florida. I’m from Leeds. I can’t remember a Christmas there when I was a kid. They were all in Ft. Lauderdale. I had my appendix out there at 14 on holiday. All I remember from that year is water bashing up against a stone wall, Christmas lights on a palm tree, sick to my stomach big time and away we go.

Happy Christmas everyone.

everyone knows who she is @ 12/04/2010 at 12:59 am

@oh big whoop: she use to post here awhile back and left in a huff after a fight with CJ, she went a few rounds with Manny too. she felt Laurie was Butler’s true love? She hated the regs and their chat rooms and has a long time feud with them.

looks like @ 12/04/2010 at 12:59 am

those pants are too low rise and he’s trying to haul them up to meet with a jacket that’s a bit too short

@Miami: His mother and step-father have a home in Florida. Not sure what art show you are talking about, but I’ll now look it up!!

I get what some are saying. But if someone is going to wax on about his clinched hands, or his shoulder injury, or the beauty of his soul, or infer anything else from one pic then expect someone to respond and point out what is clearly visible in the picture.

Any “out of the ordinary facial or body gestures” could also be from gas….as long as we are speculating.

HELLO. Is this JJ or GB network? I’m not sure why he is the most popular person on the planet on the internet, yet the rags ignore him. Any ideas?

He’s just the sexiest human being ever put on god’s green planet. Gerard Butler as Attila? OMG. Those eyes.

There must be school photos of him out there as a kid. All schools have those awful photos. I don’t know why, but I’d love to see him back then. I bet he was just so full of life. I bet his teachers have some stories.

In The Know @ 12/04/2010 at 1:31 am

There is an art show at the Art Basel Miami art show entitled Ocean Front Nights: Glasgow. The show is tomorrow night 6 to midnight. Maybe Gerry is special guest.

not impressed @ 12/04/2010 at 2:01 am

“don’t you just love how she approves of hellothergb”
I approve of anyone who does not get nasty, period.
I don’t get nasty either but after getting attacked by the same person THREE times I start dishing it back, hard. I’m only human.
I have every right to post here without being attacked by a couple of people who don’t like my presence and think JJ is their personal territory. Apparently, those handfuls of people think they actually own the thread, and they are doing it right now because they are upset I’m here. Well, I’m here to stay so better deal with it like grownups, which obviously you’re not, otherwise, you wouldn’t be so bothered by who is posting. Why do you care about who is posting? You don’t have to invite them to your home. This is a public board. It’s not your private domain.

@not impressed: sock, you are so recognisable,when you want to get really nasty you post under a different name, we all know its you tearing up the regs, you are not fooling anyone.calling people names.crying and whining about some imagined injustice given to you, well prove it, go on, just who hurt you so bad sweetheart that you must bore us with your cr.ap! grab another tub of ice cream and vent away. at least try to disguise your posts when you sock. YAWN

I second that @ 12/04/2010 at 2:26 am

@not impressed:now who thinks its HER private domain, boo hoo

@whatever -spot on

not impressed @ 12/04/2010 at 3:32 am

I never said I didn’t get nasty. I do, but ONLY after I get attacked in the most nasty way. The difference is that you start it for no good reason, and you think that you own this place, which is quite juvenile.
And, no, I don’t use socks. There are many fights involving your so-called regulars. Apparently, many get attacked here, which prompts them to attack back because they feel that they have a right to post juts as the “regulars” do. But, of course, egomaniacs such as yourselves, can’t possibly believe there are others who find your behavior deplorable lol. BTW, just the term “regulars” is an aberration, and it invites fights and arguments from many other people who like to post but get attacked or apprehensive about posting. So you have only yourselves to blame if you don’t like the fighting here; stop crying crocodile tears.
BTW, genius, who is using socks now? And, who is attacking whom? Furthermore, if I was so boring, why do you even bother responding to me, which is the original question I posed to CJ, which you probably pretend not to be, and which started her attacks on me? I guess, we have a bunch of hypocrites around here, don’t we? But that’s nothing new. You often operate under your hypocrisy.

I know... @ 12/04/2010 at 4:03 am

he’s probably going to meet Laurie on the beach in Miami – they do pretty well on beaches.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All