Gerard Butler: Photographer Fun in Miami!

Gerard Butler: Photographer Fun in Miami!

Gerard Butler attends the Art Basel Miami at the Miami Convention Center in Florida on Saturday (December 4).

The 41-year-old Bounty Hunter was leisurely wandering through the fair, but after reportedly seeing a paparazzo was who being too invasive, he chased him outside!

Gerry took off from Los Angeles on Friday and even wore a warm beanie in the balmy weather!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler having a little photographer fun in Miami…

gerard butler photographer fun 01
gerard butler photographer fun 02
gerard butler photographer fun 03
gerard butler photographer fun 04
gerard butler photographer fun 05
gerard butler photographer fun 06
gerard butler photographer fun 07
gerard butler photographer fun 08
gerard butler photographer fun 09
gerard butler photographer fun 10

• Portia de Rossi surprised wife Ellen DeGeneres on their sixth wedding anniversary- US Weekly
  • Audrina Patridge gives some relationship advice after her split from Corey Bohan- TMZ
  • Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods play golf on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon- Gossip Cop
  • Miranda Cosgrove helps raise over $1 million at a summer party- Just Jared Jr
  • Rectify has been renewed for a third season- Entertainment Weekly
  • JWoww explains why she isn't going to have sex for a while- Huffington Post
  • Who did Gwyneth Paltrow hang out with over the weekend?- Lainey Gossip
  • The Olympus Has Fallen sequel has a director on board - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

That is the wierdest batch of photos.
Does Gerry have to run with the phone still on his ear?

@Odd
After his previous legal troubles with punching a pap, I wouldn’t be running at any photographer – even as a joke – if I were him.

HA! Hilarious. Gerry looks great, and is seems to be trying to get rid of a stupid paparazzi guy and making a joke out of it. FUN PICS!

at times, this man is hot and others, oh vey….. of the photos posted are great but he looks like a completely different person in the others.
hot one below.

anglesrock @ 12/04/2010 at 10:23 pm

Gerry, if you’re going to keep your hair long, please run a comb through it every now and again. You need to get it buzzed again; that way you don’t have to worry about it. You are a mess in these photos. I like the shirt, but those pants are way too juvenile for you.
I’m hoping the hair and beard are for an upcoming film, otherwise I’m going to put together a grooming squad and we’re going to jump you on the streets and give you a good grooming!!!

gotta be kidding @ 12/04/2010 at 10:24 pm

he does look like something the cat dragged in, hehe. in that case, i’d be mad if someone was taking my pic, too!

stupidfans @ 12/04/2010 at 10:24 pm

I’ll bet he was with a date and that’s why he didn’t want the pap taking photos.

I await your downward thumbs, phannies.

Shave Your Neck! @ 12/04/2010 at 10:26 pm

His neck is grossing me out.

anglesrock @ 12/04/2010 at 10:27 pm

@Anon:

That does seem to be the best one of the bunch. It does amaze me how he can look hawt in one flash of the camera and a total mess in the next.
And did you notice he always looks so much better in video of the same event than the pics??

stupidfans @ 12/04/2010 at 10:32 pm

Why does it look like he was posing for some of these photos if he was angry with the pap taking his photo? Were some of these taken by his date?

anglesrock @ 12/04/2010 at 10:33 pm

He looks good in this pic. Who is the guy with him? He’s hung out with Gerry before I think.

Is this newsworthy? Does JJ have a few bills due, and needs the extra site traffic? I mean, I get the joke, but you’re really scraping the barrel, JJ..

Unless Freddie was his date, I think the date theory is a bust.
Looks like Freddie gave him his hat to wear too in that one pic, which explains why he doesn’t have it on and isn’t holding it in other pics.

stupidfans @ 12/04/2010 at 10:37 pm

@Shave Your Neck!: Stubbly necks are disgusting.

I’m trying to figure out how, if he was walking around without a hat on and the pap was taking his picture, he chased after him after putting a hat on. Which came first, the paparazzo or the hat? I think we’re missing some photos in the series. Either that or his cap is his superman cape.

Anyone notice that he’s not the only one dressed that way? It’s Miami Beach ppl-lighten up!

anglesrock @ 12/04/2010 at 10:41 pm

@stupidfans:

I bet he let the pap take a few pics and then had some fun and chased him out of the venue.

stupidfans @ 12/04/2010 at 10:42 pm

@Jill: No one should share a hat with Gerry.

I hope he didn’t think putting on the cap to chase the pap would make him less recognizable. It made him look like Randy Quaid, which is not wise -especially nowadays.

At least his temper is in good heath. Maybe we’ll see another violent outburst if the same guy takes his photo with a woman.

Santa is delivering early this year.

@stupidfans:
I heard that he’s actually seeing one of his ex-girlfriends again, one of the ex’s that the fans know about. Don’t know which one though.

anglesrock @ 12/04/2010 at 10:44 pm

@Jill:

Who’s Freddie, Jill?

stupidfans @ 12/04/2010 at 10:44 pm

@anglesrock: Well if he was smart, he’ll blame it on Randy Quaid and have the cops add it to his list.

stupidfans @ 12/04/2010 at 10:46 pm

@Heretical: Miami Beach, Waikiki Beach, Brighton Beach, any beach – those shorts are atrocious. But he’s known for his awful taste in clothing.

Need I remind everyone about his Hello Kitty panties from last year at this time?

stupidfans @ 12/04/2010 at 10:50 pm

@Sunnie: I think he “revisits” a lot of his old relationships when he can get away with it.

The last ones we saw him with in Miami were Laurie and Jasmine. But since they’re all models, it could be anyone. I hope it’s Bianca. The phannies hate her with a vengeance and it will provide great entertainment in the New Year to see them going beserk.

I don’t know why any woman would subject herself to him twice when they know he cheats on them. Low self esteem I suppose. He’s probably told them he’s changed and misses them…yada yada yada.

@anglesrock:

Freddy Bosche. He’s an actor and NYC friend of Gerry. He’s with
Gerry at a lot of events.

@stupidfans:
When was Gerry seen with Jasmine in Miami? Any pics?

ANonnyMouse @ 12/04/2010 at 11:00 pm

@stupidfans:
LOL!! G wore Hello Kitty pants? This I have to see! Do you know where I can find the pictures? :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All