Gerard Butler: Photographer Fun in Miami!

Gerard Butler: Photographer Fun in Miami!

Gerard Butler attends the Art Basel Miami at the Miami Convention Center in Florida on Saturday (December 4).

The 41-year-old Bounty Hunter was leisurely wandering through the fair, but after reportedly seeing a paparazzo was who being too invasive, he chased him outside!

Gerry took off from Los Angeles on Friday and even wore a warm beanie in the balmy weather!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler having a little photographer fun in Miami…

gerard butler photographer fun 01

• Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All
ANonnyMouse @ 12/04/2010 at 11:04 pm

@stupidfans:
It’s not Bianca. She has a boyfriend, I think the relationship is quite new (not Tony Schiena).

@ANonnyMouse:
I think stupidfans is referring to those hideous pink board shorts that he paraded his post-Christmas podgy stomach in..? Not actually Hello Kitty, but great comparison! :D

anglesrock @ 12/04/2010 at 11:07 pm

@Jill:

Thanks!

ANonnyMouse @ 12/04/2010 at 11:08 pm

@CorBlimey:
Ok, thanks :)

anglesrock @ 12/04/2010 at 11:09 pm

@CorBlimey:

Yes! They were pink with sharks on them!! Dear lord, I hope those hideous things are at the bottom of the ocean with the sharks. I swear the man opens a bag presented to him by assistants and puts on whatever is in the bag with no conscious thought at all. His assistants were probably laughing their bottoms off and high fiving as he sauntered down the beach in those things.

stupidfans @ 12/04/2010 at 11:11 pm

@Miss L: I think it was two years ago around New Year’s because last year was his fatty period in the islands.

@ANonnyMouse: Look up “Gerard Butler fat’ and the photos should pop up. He was in pink and someone, I think it was the every silly Oy, called his swim shorts “Hello Kitty” shorts.

@anglesrock:
But to be honest.. with that much Christmas pudding around his waist, perhaps they were all that fitted?? Gerard’s own personal brand of ‘fat clothes’.. :D

stupidfans @ 12/04/2010 at 11:17 pm

@CorBlimey: Well the color was an ode to cupcake frosting. He picked up the same color in his feather boa this past Halloween. Pink is his signature color.

Ok, so Bianca is out. Good for her that she didn’t fall into that quicksand. That leaves Jasmine or Laurie that we know of. Of course it could be any of hundreds of tall thin tan models under 25 we never heard of with whom he played hide the sausage on the sly.

Judging by the company he keeps, I think his male friends are the loves of his life.

@anglesrock:
Oh yes, who can forget those pictures:

Love the picture showing his “no a/ss”, lol.

@stupidfans:
If pink is his signature colour, I’m seriously gonna fly to the States and b*tch-slap it out of him..
But I love the idea that it’s his “ode to cupcake frosting” – or perhaps its just his metaphor for everything he’d love to have in his life?? Pink represents women and cupcake frosting, and the sharks… Framo and the gang??? (Although I’m sure the sharks were far better looking..)

commonsense @ 12/04/2010 at 11:32 pm

Douche!

Actually.. I apologise.. That was unnecessarily mean. Sorry, Framo.
I’m sure Gerard doesn’t think of you and your friends as a pack of predatory creatures that can track a scent from miles away… um… Oh sh*t. Apology retracted.. :D

those are eels on his shorts, not sharks :)

Celebrity Gossip. Net has more photos (can’t post link)

and this tidbit

The “300″ hunk was spotted leisurely wandering around the fair looking at art before chasing a paparazzo and spitting on him for being too invasive.

Spitting? Seriously? Would Gerry lose it bad enough to spit at someone with witnesses all around?

@Nuts:
Well, I think these pics prove that to be wrong. You don’t spit on someone in good humour, and that’s all this appears to be. I wonder whether the “journalists” that write this tripe sleep well at night??

South Beach Bum @ 12/05/2010 at 12:09 am

Waverly Inn friend there.

angelsrock @ 12/05/2010 at 12:10 am

@Nuts:

I thought it was all in good fun. The pics seem harmless enough.

angelsrock @ 12/05/2010 at 12:12 am

@CorBlimey:

But some will only read this and believe it to be true.

@CorBlimey @ 12/05/2010 at 12:15 am

@CorBlimey:

Shame on you for labelling Fram leader of the pack lol. I’m a longtime lurker and from what I can see this year she seems to have lost interest in Gerry. She was nowhere to be seen; unlike the other regulars; at all TBH New York stuff, HTTYD LA stuff or multiple trips to MGP set in Detroit. She’s probably come to her senses lol.

the photographer has nice legs

The pap chase seemed to be all in fun. Even the pap was smiling.

Waverly fishnet has got to be just a friend. She’s way to mature to be anything else. (Unless he’s decided to give up working and be a kept man. LOL)

How about Kristi? I’m trying to think of oldies but goodies.

@angelsrock:
I feel sorry for people who read the tabloids and believes whatever is written there. But I do understand what you are saying. I just don’t get how they get away with saying some of the things they do – surely libel and slander have to come into it at some point? It’s not like this one incident is anything to get angry about, but when you add it to all the other small incidents being “reported” on, it has to have an effect on the general public’s view of a person.
BTW I don’t like the media.. just in case you hadn’t noticed.. :D

He was smiling away in the video when the paps were filming him having lunch with his parents and a girl in NYC the day after TBH Premiere. He was smiling as he was dressing them down and stating that he couldn’t trust them for “sh/it” because they had agreed to go away if he posed for some pics.
He almost always smiles as he’s throwing out a barb or when he’s angry. He even did it on Robinson when he told the paps that they ruined his day and then asked them how they slept at night. Smiling in pics mean nothing to me. He smiles because they are taking his pic and he doesn’t want to give them what they want and show anger.

I can believe he spit on someone because he has punched someone before and seems to have a temper. But I hope it isn’t true. That is disgusting and uncalled for. I don’t care if the guy irritated him. It’s a public place and celebs and paps are everywhere for the festival. What did he expect, total privacy?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All