Gerard Butler: Photographer Fun in Miami!

Gerard Butler: Photographer Fun in Miami!

Gerard Butler attends the Art Basel Miami at the Miami Convention Center in Florida on Saturday (December 4).

The 41-year-old Bounty Hunter was leisurely wandering through the fair, but after reportedly seeing a paparazzo was who being too invasive, he chased him outside!

Gerry took off from Los Angeles on Friday and even wore a warm beanie in the balmy weather!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler having a little photographer fun in Miami…

gerard butler photographer fun 01
gerard butler photographer fun 10

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 912 » Show All

My gut feeling is that at the very least he may have experimented with  men. Particuarly if he does have such a reportedly rapacious sexual appetite. It really wouldn’t surpised me if it came out that he dabbled with dudes. He is an actor afterall. And I have to say in the films I’ve seen him in, he never really looks quite as committed in love scene compared to some actors. He always looks lusty instead of loving. Maybe he’s just too self involved, or too immature, or perhaps he’s never really been in love. There’re always something a bit removed about him.

He was very pretty when he was younger and he’s stil good looking bloke. And he’s admitted himself he can be extreme in certain situations.

It’s funny about GB, how on one hand some people are ready to believe he may be gay or bi, and on the other hand some rant on about what a randy manho he is. He can’t be both, can he? LOL.

Will the real Gerard Butler ever stand up?

It is possible he could be both.

Just asking @ 12/05/2010 at 2:12 pm

@KDHT:

That is what I find so funny, too! My friends, even though they have no definite proof, stand by their belief he is gay. I believed the manho image but they are making me think.

Maybe “oh dear” is closest to the truth–he has experimented with men but likes women, too?

Thanks for the intelligent conversation.

redOctober @ 12/05/2010 at 2:14 pm

@LauraS:

*big hug to you too* ;D

Perhaps he is asexual.

I would not be surprised at all. That being said, Butler has never denied he was bisexual to my knowledge. I have never heard anyone ask that question of him. He has said he is not gay.

From what I’ve read, heterosexual men do not dabble in men unless there is a sexual addiction of some kind. Most men I’ve heard say they used men as well as women in their sexual addiction usually swing both ways.

redOctober @ 12/05/2010 at 2:38 pm

I don’t know if this is from a reliable source …

I’m not gay, I’m not straight, I’m just me

@ SRH Now that would really surprise me. Can you imagine! Instead taking home various beautiful people for days and nights of hedonistic pleasuring that would put Sodom and Gormorroh to shame – what he really does when he leaves all those clubs and parties is just go home to one of his various penthouses and loft apartments and tucks himself up in bed – all alone -with a cup of coco, a la Kenneth Williams. That would be hilarious. And that would also make him a truly great actor. hehehehe

gotta be kidding @ 12/05/2010 at 3:00 pm

i dont think hes totally gay, i do think he has experimented with guys, esp if he is really into group sex like he says he is.

@ Hawkins I think you might be right. I’ve never heard any journalist ask him if he’s bi or if he’s experimented sexually with men. I wonder if a journalist would have the nerve to ask such questions, and I wonder what his answer would be. Whatever Mr Butler said it would be extremely enlightening wouldn’t it. But then again it might push the poor fellow over the edge. He does come across as a bit nervy. Oh no! I sense the ire of the phannies raising. They’re gonna rain down fire and brimstone upon us folks who dare to contemplate such intrusive questions about their Godhead, Butler. Beware beware. I hear the thunder of the phannies. Aghhhhhhh.

Red October, according to Movie/Line where the alleged article was said to have originated, the article and quote is a fake.

As quoted by Movie/Line “Tangy stuff! Where did this bombshell interview come from? Hmm, let’s see here… “Movieline.” Hey, that’s us! So is this thing the real deal, or the product of someone’s overactive imagination? Sorry kids, but this one’s a fake — Butler’s rep Joy Fehily confirms it, and so can we.

Archive.org traces the article’s origin to an NYCWave.com message board where author “Marianne Tydings” posted it in August 2004. (Try Googling the woman’s name — you’ll have no luck.) In the post’s supposed excerpt from Movieline, Butler is anticipating the release of Phantom of the Opera that year, but a look back through our archives reveals no interview with Butler during that time period. Movieline did talk to Butler about the sequel to Tomb Raider for our July/August 2003 issue, but it’s a completely different interview and there are no salacious quotes about his sexuality.

Also, Movieline’s an American magazine, and we’d never spell the word “scrutinised” without a Z. Who would? How about a British tabloid, or an internet poster whose attempt to whip up an imaginary interview left one easily-discovered grammatical tell?”

@Oh dear: That probably happens more than we realize. I think Mia is right when she says he has been in the public for years now and no man has come forward to claim an affair. That doesn’t mean it has not been possible but with his money and lifestyle you would think someone would try and sell the story or blackmail him if they thought they could. They come out with so many other stories about him without any hesitation. Look at this thread where we have discussed whether he spit on someone. The man is definitely a puzzle. I for one do not think he spit on that paps because we would have seen the picture of him wiping of the aftermath of the spit.

angelsrock @ 12/05/2010 at 3:12 pm

@Just asking:

I’d be very surprised and just a bit disappointed. I’ve had gay friends and have worked with some gay men and they are wonderful and fun to be around. BUT I know none that would appear in public looking as crumpled and mismatched as Gerry.

redOctober @ 12/05/2010 at 3:13 pm

@SRH:

Thanks, I wasn’t sure about that.

Just asking @ 12/05/2010 at 3:16 pm

@lolita:

I agree that he did not spit on the pap. I think the pic caught him at a certain angle and he looks like he is about to spit. Someone probably assumed he spit based on the angle of the pic.

I think he is probably a much nicer guy than he often gets credit for. I think the phannies make a joke out of him. It’s hard for anyone to take someone seriously who have fans who are so blind to his faults. They make him a target to be the butt of jokes, imo. I include every fan site in that statement.

I think he is just a man who has has dark and light sides. One of them may be an addiction or at least a proclivity to explore sexuality in many different ways.

@Just asking: I agree, but can you see the face of the pap with the size of Gerry barreling down on him and OMG what’s this dude gonna do to me if he thought he was really angry.

Thanks to WO:

Here’s an interesting article on Ralph Fiennes and the creation of “Coriolanus”

@SRH: that would be funny and more shocking than him being gay

Twitter:

Gerald Butler from 300 just took a double take and introduced himself to me………he’s gorgeous and I’m being shy! about 17 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

He’s true to form:

redOctober @ 12/05/2010 at 3:39 pm

@Just asking: …”fans who are so blind to his faults.”

Indeed I agree with you about tthat. It’s not a good thing to consider a person as flawless and that every thing he does or says is amazing and drool worthy.

@Just asking:
” do have friends who live in New York and they have “hinted” at it but have not said anything definite or given any proof. I think their opinion is just based on things they heard.”
NY is a huge place so I doubt they know any woman who has slept with him much less a man. So how do people make such judgments like that? I think it’s irresponsible of them to hint at something so important when they have no proof. It’s obvious they have the pre-conceived notion that every good-looking actor has to be gay, or that no one could be such a manho as reported Butler is, without being into men as well. Therefore, it’s important to stress that it’s only your friend’s opinion that he’s gay or bi, but nothing really based on proof. Many time people would like to date a guy like him, or be him living his life, and since they realize they can’t, they start believing certain things to make themselves feel better.

That said, I don’t think it’s an illegitimate question to ask or ponder. But like Lolita, Anglesrock, and mia said, if something was out there after all these years, it would have come out already. How about the time before he was famous? No guy from his college years or his time in London has come forth. Furthermore, no guy claiming a relationship with him as a famous star has come forth either.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 912 » Show All