Gerard Butler: Photographer Fun in Miami!

Gerard Butler: Photographer Fun in Miami!

Gerard Butler attends the Art Basel Miami at the Miami Convention Center in Florida on Saturday (December 4).

The 41-year-old Bounty Hunter was leisurely wandering through the fair, but after reportedly seeing a paparazzo was who being too invasive, he chased him outside!

Gerry took off from Los Angeles on Friday and even wore a warm beanie in the balmy weather!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler having a little photographer fun in Miami…

gerard butler photographer fun 01
gerard butler photographer fun 02
gerard butler photographer fun 03
gerard butler photographer fun 04
gerard butler photographer fun 05
gerard butler photographer fun 06
gerard butler photographer fun 07
gerard butler photographer fun 08
gerard butler photographer fun 09
gerard butler photographer fun 10

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1012 » Show All
Just asking @ 12/05/2010 at 3:49 pm

@Honestly:

I agree about the no proof part. But two of them work in the “entertainment business” which is why I even gave their assertions much thought. I don’t think any of them would like to date him–they are all married. And this came up on a whim–we were talking about how sad it is that some entertainers have to hide their true selves so they won’t tick off their fan base. No one was talking about wanting to date him or his looks one way or another. I don’t think it has anything to do with jealously. It’s just based on things they have heard.

@ Red October I think you’re right. He’s probably basically an okay guy. Probably very arrogant and rude sometimes.  Whatever issues he had with sex has definately been made worse because of his fame and fortune that’s for sure – like most people in his position. When it comes to the phannies and the fansites, all I can say about them and his relationship with them is – the road to hell is pathed with good intentions.  All this not saying anything negative about him and and keeping his relationships quite with women or whoever is really weird, but I’ve never been a member of a fan club, so maybe that’s just the way they operate. But good gracious, they do go a bit nuts when someone says something even midly negative about him. He’s certainly got quit a spell over them. If he ever decides to give up showbusiness he could become a cult leader.

@ just asking re “honestly” post . Me thinks you’ve just been phannied.

Just asking @ 12/05/2010 at 3:56 pm

@Honestly:

Why is it not a legitimate question to ask? People discuss his sex life here all the time. Are you only allowed to discuss his sex life as long as it involves a woman? And this is no the first time questions about his sexuality have been raised. My question was not “is he or is he not?” It was about how would people feel if he announced he was gay. I am a fan whether he is gay, straight or bi. I don’t fantasize about him in my bed or even in my world at all.

The discussion has been respectful and often discussions here are not. I see nothing wrong with asking the question.

@Just asking:
no read my comment again, i said i don’t think it’s an illegitimate question to ask, meaning i do think it’s a legitmate question.
BTW, JJ wouldn’t let me post my comment as one post – it kept sending me to moderation – and there is a 3rd part to my comment so i’m going to try to re-post that last part.

Mystery_Me @ 12/05/2010 at 4:14 pm

@Just asking:

“I don’t want to start a war here. And I don’t have any inside knowledge. I just want to ask a simple question. Most of you seem like intelligent people with a healthy perspective on life.

With that said, what would you think if Gerard announced he was gay?”

Yes you do want to start a war! LOL =) But without inside knowledge why have such a conversation?? No, no, Gerard is not gay. He won’t be announcing anything anytime soon. Cooking lessons or not!!! =)

good look @ 12/05/2010 at 4:16 pm

I have looked at all of the pictures that were taken and I think GB was running behind the photographer trying to get to the taxi. All of the pictures in the museum were taken earlier and posed for. I don’t know for sure, but I don’t think there was any spitting going on.. Just rushing to get to the cab. As a fan, I will say none of us know him, but I accept him as he is with faults and warts just as I have….unconditionally. There are no rose colored glasses…just know we all fall short, myself included. I don’t know his sexuality, but I hope he is happy with his life and continues in front of the camera as an actor because I love to watch him.

I don’t know, it’s not working and Jj keep sending me to moderation and I’m not saying anything illicit.
Anyway, I was trying to say that there are many rumors surrounding him all over the place and not just about his sexuality, and until we catch him in the act or until he admits it, I won’t believe it. I have found out that most rumors tend to be false, with the exception of a very few. And, come to think of it, not many women talked about him either, though we know about his various GFs and we did get the occasional “I had s.e.x with GB” or “GB hit on me in Australia” or whatever stuff from time to time.

@ just asking You’re perfectly entitled to ponder GB’s sexuality, after all most of us ponder other people’s sexuality in real life. Take what the likes of “honestly” post with a pinch of salt. They obviously get a little too worked up about any comments which they construe as negative about Mr Butler, I guess that’s their choice. But I’m with you I do wonder about the guy. No harm in that. He certainly does like em dark and lovely going by that latest twittter. Very pretty girl. Jez the guy does seem to be a little too hooked on hook ups though. Very forward guy. But hey he’s a superstar. What should I expect. Hehehe

justsayin' @ 12/05/2010 at 4:22 pm

@Nuts: He likes ‘em dark, no matter how much the phannies protest that he likes any woman. He goes nuts when he sees dark skin. He’s going to have dark babies some day and they will hate him for it.

@Just Asking, I don’t think you wanted to start a war…you had a discussion with your friends that brought out questions about some heresay remarks they have heard in regards to Gerry’s sex life. Those questions have been asked by many people because he is single. Not everybody is cut out to be married. He has a good life and he is enjoying it to the fullest. He is lucky in some respects and not so lucky in others…that’s how life is.

Just asking @ 12/05/2010 at 4:26 pm

@Honestly:

Sorry. Read it again. I misunderstood. And I think you get the point of my question. I just wondered how people would feel if he were gay or bi. As I said, my friends think many entertainers, and GB was just one of the many we discussed but I am not a fan of any of the others, hide their true selves and present a phone image for the sake of their careers. The only people who will know the true GB are his close friends and family and that is how it should be. As fans, his sexuality shouldn’t affect our respect for his work, imo.

I think most of the people on this site are the type of fans who accept him as he is as long as he isn’t doing anything illegal.

Again, sorry I misread your post.

curious cat @ 12/05/2010 at 4:34 pm

@CorBlimey:

It’s because of people like us, Blimey. We keep coming here to browse no matter what pix they post and JJ can sell ads. My personal alltime favorite is Gerry exiting a porta-pottie. :) Very big news.

curious cat @ 12/05/2010 at 4:41 pm

@CorBlimey:

“Journalists” who write this tripe aren’t journalists at all. They are an embarrassment to the so-called profession.

Just asking @ 12/05/2010 at 4:44 pm

@Oh dear:

I would think that if anyone should be jealous of him it would be other guys. He was front and center at the Victoria’s Secret show. He has women throwing themselves at him and even holding a convention in his honor.

As a woman, I am not jealous of his hook-ups and FWB because I have too much self-respect to be anyone’s hook-up.

curious cat @ 12/05/2010 at 4:47 pm

@CorBlimey:

Blimey, the internet is a whole brave new world. People post stuff who have no cncept of slander and libel. It will change. It has to. Don’t hate all the media for the sins of untrained jerks. I’ve worked for years as a journalist in print and TV and never worked for a company that would tolerate this kind of cr*p. But “yellow journalism” goes back a long way.

curious cat @ 12/05/2010 at 4:59 pm

@Oh dear:

I see that too and I have never seen anyone see it. To me his sex scenes look awkward and uncomfortable. Never seen one that looked real. Doesn’t mean he’s gay, could be he’s actually more inhibited in some ways than he lets on, at least on screen. Who knows? He grew up Catholic.

justsayin' @ 12/05/2010 at 5:01 pm

@Just asking: I think they would hate him. Too many of his fans and phannies have a preconceived notion of him by how they have romanticized him. No one can live up to that kind of image in someone’s mind.

Of course that’s why most marriages fail too.

That’s why I also think they don’t want to believe he prefers black women. They want to believe he will marry some Scottish lass and live in the highlands with their pasty freckled babies, all wearing kilts. It’s part of the fictional creation they made in their minds as they watched his performances and they don’t want to let go of that. For some it seems like it’s all that keeps them going because they can’t stand what their real lives are like.

curious cat @ 12/05/2010 at 5:04 pm

@redOctober:

Hi Red, this quote has been kicking around for a long time. I too don’t know if this is reliable. Who shies away from this issue except GB himself?

Rumor is that he is seeing an ex named Jeannia Robinette. She is a make-up artist and was recently photographed in NYC with Gerry. Remember when there was a rumor that Gerry was seeing Jessica Simpson because they were at a dinner party together in NYC? Well, Jessica is friends with Jeannia, which is why Gerry was there.

Any news movie wise?

curious cat @ 12/05/2010 at 5:09 pm

@SRH:

Good on ya. I never saw an explanation of that quote and never researched it. But if I were to interview him, it would be on my list of questions. So thanks.

Just asking @ 12/05/2010 at 5:12 pm

@curious cat:

I have had a hard time sensing chemistry between him and his costars in a while. I wasn’t impressed with his love scene in Tomb Raider. I do have to say the kiss in Dear Frankie was quite sweet.

I agree–that is not to say he is gay. Maybe he is just uncomfortable doing love scenes.

@just asking. Bit confused. I didn’t say you were jealous of him. I was agreeing with you about pondering his sexuality.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1012 » Show All