Angelina Jolie: Collaborating on Jewelry Collection!

Angelina Jolie: Collaborating on Jewelry Collection!

Angelina Jolie is teaming up with Robert Procop, former CEO of Asprey, for a jewelry collaboration!

Pieces include a 353-carat beryl pendant in a rose gold setting and a 12-carat emerald ring set in rose gold, based on a design Angelina and Robert created for Brad Pitt!

“Pieces from the collection will not be sold in stores, but will be sold privately through Procop’s network of clients, with all of the proceeds from the collaborative designs going toward Jolie’s charity, the Education Partnership for Children of Conflict. Each piece will be priced individually,” WWD explains.

Over the summer, Angelina wore a faceted black spinel necklace bezel set in rose gold, one of the pieces she created with Robert, to the Berlin premiere of Salt!

Photos: Patrick Demarchelier
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

Love her OMG i am first!

Love the necklace

stunning as always ! love angie <3

- chelsea handler is a old prostitute -

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Angie, fugly Chelsea Handler eat your heart out!!

OMG Angelina really is beautiful and exotic looking. She looks like an old fashioned movie-star…has the same glamour from the days of Sophia Loren and Brigitte Bardot… very exotic.

Totally channeling Sophia Loren right now. Gorgeous.

She is beautiful and elegant, but a bit skinny i think, that makes her look a bit older, but still very pretty.

I want one Angie. I don’t know I can afford it though. If I can be as beautiful as you her.. wow

Amazing woman. Angie, stay true to yourself and nobody can bring you down. I admire your strength and honesty. I wish I have 1/10th of your energy and stamina.
Waiting for the Red carpet to begin. We are anticipating the arrival of the “only beautiful Woman in Hollywood (according to Joan Collins) and with Brad beside you, it will be a double treat.

lurker aka angel @ 12/06/2010 at 3:56 pm

awesome love you angie the best revenge is living life to the fullest plus she is donating her portion to charity

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/06/2010 at 3:56 pm

Did I read it right? Angie & Robert created for Brad Pitt. How’s sweet is that?

Angie is so gorgeous. She does look like a young Sophia Loren. How many more hours do we still have b4 the premiere? I just can’t wait any longer.

lurker aka angel @ 12/06/2010 at 3:58 pm

@lurker:
i know there is non like her only insecure ugly cows hate on her

lurker aka angel @ 12/06/2010 at 3:59 pm

angie will be on the today show tomorrow

To all fans @ 12/06/2010 at 3:59 pm

Fans.
Pleas lets not talk about CH the prostitute and the rest of the homeworker crew on this thread. No one can stand them they only stand each other THERE IS A REASON THEY ALL ARE SINGLES. so.. Lets not talk about them.
Lets talk about Angie. Brad , the pending premiere( I can’t wait) and their adorable kids. Forget CH don’t give her the limelight her D list ass craves USING ANGIE.

sassy mama @ 12/06/2010 at 4:01 pm

RADIANT!

I couldn’t think of any better woman in the biz.

She’s worth a million DIAMONDS.

Beautiful Angie!!!!

I’m so loving the bashing CH and Anuston are getting from everybody. Every site I lurked on today, it is the same, People are calling CH out left right and centre. It is obvious Anuston is behind it all but it has backfired on her. The whole thing makes her look pathetic and not over Brad. All that talk from her idiot fans that she has moved on is all a lie. ‘Brad is like 100yrs ago’ — all talk. She is still pining for Brad after fcuking half the men in Hw. What in God’s name makes her think Brad would want her back after being with Angie is beyond me? You can see CC is now distancing herself from her. After 6yrs, she still talks about Brad and Angie 24/7. She probably records their outings and sits with Norman watching the videos over and over. She is going to die bitter alone and miserable.

lurker aka angel @ 12/06/2010 at 4:02 pm

@To all fans:
agreed am done with that nobody

She Needs The Money @ 12/06/2010 at 4:02 pm

HO ing herself out again?

Angelina Jolie = LIVING LEGEND

50 years from now, people will still be talking about her.

lurker aka angel @ 12/06/2010 at 4:06 pm

i hope angie wears some colour but she looks good in anything

WoW, you can see where the chisel worked her nose, nice and flat

Poor Angelina constantly attacked by brad’s pack of insane women and now the Tourist is going to bomb. she should retreat (without the ***** Pitt) and lay low for a year and then find a new man to lift her spirits. We know brad ain’t lifting her spirits properly. He’s far too wimpy and vain for that.

Brad is a lucky man looking at those eyes every morning. Angie is wonderful.

@To all fans: I’m with you. I am not stooping that low.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All