Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Emma Stone Debuts New Blonde Do!

Emma Stone Debuts New Blonde Do!

Emma Stone shows off her new blonde hair on the red carpet at Trevor Live at the Hollywood Palladium on Sunday (December 5) in Hollywood, Calif.

Trevor Live is the annual evening of irreverent comedy, music and awards in support of the life-saving work of The Trevor Project.

Emma dyed her hair blonde as she is set to star as Gwen Stacy in the reboot of Spider-Man opposite Andrew Garfield.

FYI: Emma is wearing a Roksanda Ilicinic dress, Brian Atwood shoes, a Judith Leiber clutch, a C Greene bracelet, and a Dana Rebecca ring.

emma stone debuts new blonde do 01
emma stone debuts new blonde do 02
emma stone debuts new blonde do 03
emma stone debuts new blonde do 04
emma stone debuts new blonde do 05

John Parra/Getty

Ah, this is so bizarre. Crazy thing is that she is actually a natural blonde. However, I think the red hair makes her sparkle. The blonde is a bit jarring!! Still love her lots though.

I love it! Looks great on her!

uhmm red is her color :)

no clue who this is

Red hair looks best on her.

I still prefer the red, but this isn’t that bad.

Who Cares @ 12/06/2010 at 1:17 am

I think she could look good as a blond, but I don’t like that color. The top is okay, but the ends look strange. Love her though, no matter what the color.

she looks stunning, but red definitely suits her better!

Wow. That does not suit her (natural color or not). It completely washes her out. The red worked better. Her eyes sparkled and her paler skin did not look so sallow. She should switch back or find a better shade of blond to work with.

She doesn’t look like her. She looks like Sienna Miller in the first picture and Mandy Moore in the third. Not good when you are trying to distinguish yourself as an actress and make a name for yourself.

She’s better as a redhead.

Madeleine @ 12/06/2010 at 1:37 am

I love Emma, but this blond (although gorgeous!) makes her look like all these other Hollywood actresses…which is a shame because she isn’t like the other girls.

She also looks like Amanda Seyfreid – poor girl… no real identity for her own looks.

She clearly stands out more and looks more perfect with red hair, but this is just for a role, I’m sure the red will be back after. She is beautiful either way of course

She was awsome in Easy A, I loved the movie ! This blond is kind of wierd esp at the bottom, it doesn’t look natural. But she’s still very pretty, she just looks like a total different person with the bang and the color.

She said her hair is naturally blonde but she was unable to get any roles with her blonde hair until she dyed it red. I think I now understand why. The blonde makes her eyes look like Amanda Seyfried’s giant saucer eyes and the color washes her out. I don’t know…it might be a mistake for her to be playing the female lead in Spiderman looking like this. She looks much hotter as a redhead.

What happened to my favourite redhead?

I might be in the minority but I think she also looks good with blond hair. She’s still pretty. And in Hollywood one should be versatile, you can’t look the same for every role.

Emma looks perfect! Her yellow skirt compliments her blond hair so well! I think this change is good because we will get to see her as Gwen Stacey and not Emma.

Hollywood @ 12/06/2010 at 2:55 am

Bad look on her

This kind of makes her look like Lindsay Lohan with the blond hair. Emma looks so much better as a redhead.

Rainforest @ 12/06/2010 at 3:13 am

I’m in the minority here, but all I could think was ‘WOW’ when I saw the pictures. She looks incredibly hot with blonde hair. Never liked her as a redhead, it made her average. But this look, man oh man, she looks damn good. She looks a lot like Sienna Miller with this blonde look.

Emma better watch out, didn’t Lindsay Lohan’s downfall begin at the same time she started dying her hair blonde?

spiderman is going to be terrible … the casting is bad so far … the people they have picked are way too old to be in high school … they should title it SpiderMan 90210

She suits red hair so much better.

Red or dark hair is better for her, but beautiful anyway.

youdungoofed @ 12/06/2010 at 4:57 am

wow i love it so much she looks awesome i really love this look on her

She actually looks like a tranny version of Lindsay Lohan LOL

She’s silly anyways. But now she looks so fake

I get that it’s for a role, so I don’t mind, because she looks cute and all. But honestly, she best go back to being a ginger when it’s all said and done – it’s hard to find awesome redheaded role models I can look up to, let alone hilarious and talented ones like Emma.

It looks like she needs to use a good toner on it

I REALLY LIKE HER. SHE IS A GREAT ACTRESS AND SEEMS VERY DOWN TO EARTH IN INTERVIEWS.

Nick Naylor @ 12/06/2010 at 12:34 pm

@annie:

And this is what’s wrong with society. People don’t know who she is, yet know who no talent ****** like Kardashians are.

Nick Naylor @ 12/06/2010 at 12:35 pm

@fritz:

You know how I know you’re gay?

Oh hai Lindsay Lohan wannabe, welcome.
Im worried about this chick, Lilo’s downfall started when she dyed her hair blonde.

Hot damn, Emma!

xmen4ever8290 @ 12/06/2010 at 8:34 pm

I think she looks better with red hair, but she looks good with the blonde. She reminds me of Leanne Rimes with it though. Not sure if anyone else see’s that or not though

No! I think that she looks better as a red head like Christina Hendricks who is also a natural blonde.

You all sure that’s not a wig. The no part in the hair make it’s look like that.

she looks gorgeous but like a completely different person! she lost her individuality! I know it’s just for this role..i hope she dyes it back immediately!

She looks okay, but the red gives her more personality I thought.

People are so ignorant, it takes time to get it to the right shade of blonde. And for the first coloring (especially with going this light) it came out great. While I think the red looked the best, she lookes sexier, hotter with the blonde hair. The red kinda played into her geeky, girl-next-door thing. The blonde is hot.

I’ts interesting, since she actually IS a natural blonde, but I think that the red har fits her way better,

looks like lindsay lohan when she was younger and wrinkle free, and tan free

Holy crap, she is hot! Mary Jane who?

Angie Voitte @ 12/10/2010 at 12:32 am

I Love her hair and LMatch.net was amazing!

PeaceFreak @ 03/16/2011 at 3:10 pm

Actually her hair is naturally blonde…. don’t believe me? go to wikipedia.
She dyed her hair red before she got her first role which was superbad.