Emma Stone Debuts New Blonde Do!

Emma Stone Debuts New Blonde Do!

Emma Stone shows off her new blonde hair on the red carpet at Trevor Live at the Hollywood Palladium on Sunday (December 5) in Hollywood, Calif.

Trevor Live is the annual evening of irreverent comedy, music and awards in support of the life-saving work of The Trevor Project.

Emma dyed her hair blonde as she is set to star as Gwen Stacy in the reboot of Spider-Man opposite Andrew Garfield.

FYI: Emma is wearing a Roksanda Ilicinic dress, Brian Atwood shoes, a Judith Leiber clutch, a C Greene bracelet, and a Dana Rebecca ring.

emma stone debuts new blonde do 01
emma stone debuts new blonde do 02
emma stone debuts new blonde do 03
emma stone debuts new blonde do 04
emma stone debuts new blonde do 05

Credit: M. Tran; Photos: FilmMagic
Posted to: Emma Stone

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

Red or dark hair is better for her, but beautiful anyway.

youdungoofed @ 12/06/2010 at 4:57 am

wow i love it so much she looks awesome i really love this look on her

She actually looks like a tranny version of Lindsay Lohan LOL

She’s silly anyways. But now she looks so fake

I get that it’s for a role, so I don’t mind, because she looks cute and all. But honestly, she best go back to being a ginger when it’s all said and done – it’s hard to find awesome redheaded role models I can look up to, let alone hilarious and talented ones like Emma.

It looks like she needs to use a good toner on it

I REALLY LIKE HER. SHE IS A GREAT ACTRESS AND SEEMS VERY DOWN TO EARTH IN INTERVIEWS.

Nick Naylor @ 12/06/2010 at 12:34 pm

@annie:

And this is what’s wrong with society. People don’t know who she is, yet know who no talent ****** like Kardashians are.

Nick Naylor @ 12/06/2010 at 12:35 pm

@fritz:

You know how I know you’re gay?

Oh hai Lindsay Lohan wannabe, welcome.
Im worried about this chick, Lilo’s downfall started when she dyed her hair blonde.

Hot damn, Emma!

xmen4ever8290 @ 12/06/2010 at 8:34 pm

I think she looks better with red hair, but she looks good with the blonde. She reminds me of Leanne Rimes with it though. Not sure if anyone else see’s that or not though

No! I think that she looks better as a red head like Christina Hendricks who is also a natural blonde.

You all sure that’s not a wig. The no part in the hair make it’s look like that.

she looks gorgeous but like a completely different person! she lost her individuality! I know it’s just for this role..i hope she dyes it back immediately!

She looks okay, but the red gives her more personality I thought.

People are so ignorant, it takes time to get it to the right shade of blonde. And for the first coloring (especially with going this light) it came out great. While I think the red looked the best, she lookes sexier, hotter with the blonde hair. The red kinda played into her geeky, girl-next-door thing. The blonde is hot.

I’ts interesting, since she actually IS a natural blonde, but I think that the red har fits her way better,

looks like lindsay lohan when she was younger and wrinkle free, and tan free

Holy crap, she is hot! Mary Jane who?

Angie Voitte @ 12/10/2010 at 12:32 am

I Love her hair and LMatch.net was amazing!

PeaceFreak @ 03/16/2011 at 3:10 pm

Actually her hair is naturally blonde…. don’t believe me? go to wikipedia.
She dyed her hair red before she got her first role which was superbad.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All